***cLEAN & tidy til Christmas....2 more days!***

chefkate

Cathlete
Hey Girls! 2 more days til Christmas!

Burn those calories now so you can indulge guilt-free!

oh, and drink your water!

Good morning, ladies! Sleep well last night? I did!

This is our Christmas Eve, so the girls will be total spazzes tonight!

b - wheat chex, apple
s - won't happen, we'll be in church
l - out to eat - likely a grilled chicken salad
s - help! We'll be frosting sugar cookies. I'll likely have one, just send me portion-control vibes!
d - tortilla soup & pineapple

w/o - 4DS KB & Coremax segment

For lunch DH wants to go to this HUGE buffet and their desserts are amazing. I DON'T WANT TO GO! I don't want the temptation. We'll see who wins! Gloves are on!

Have a great morning!

Good Morning!

Katie - sorry about the chocolate pie last night. Good luck with lunch today and cookies. I am sending you lots of portion control vibes.
Steph - how was the pub last night?
Katie - how's the back?
Robin - ready to go to Manhattan tomorrow?

I did not work out yesterday. By the time my house guests left I was exhausted and took a nap. I rarely take naps so if I need one it usually means I am exhausted.
Today I am going to finish wrapping and relax before our travel whirlwind the next 2 days. We don't have a lot of food so most of my menu is tbd.

w/o ME
b: leftover breakfast strata
s: fruit
l: tbd
d: tbd

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Is no one eating clean today?! Where my peeps at?!

So far so good. Fam wanted a pre-C'mas treat so I made them homemade waffles, but I stuck to my wheat chex. The recipe is wierd, but oh so delicious. It uses melted butter (a whole stick!) and you separate the egg whites and whip them up w/ sugar before you fold them in. So light, so fluffy, so yummy. WAH - I want one!

See you this afternoon!

I'm here!! No computer til now, sorry!

Back feels better, I really want to workout today but I am at Chris's house with no clothes, shoes, or DVDs. I bet if I dug around in my Christmas presents I could find all of those things, hahahaha!

I am keeping my food tidy -- eating higher calorie items, but no empty calories. Breakfast was a ww bagel, no idea what else I will have for the rest of the day. I will have some fruits and veggies, and lots of WATER!

I need to wrap Collin's presents from Santa, then I will probably have a nap (unlike Colleen, I don't have to be exhausted to take one -- a nap is ALWAYS on my agenda on a day that I don't have to work!). We are going tonight to pack baskets for needy families. Not sure what else the day will hold... I really wanna do 4DS KBX like Kate did, maybe I will find time to squeeze it in!

Check back later!!

Happy Sunday clean peeps!

Well, last night was a total bust foodwise, all day really. We had italian instead of the pub, my friend didnt get into the city until late as well, 10pm, so i ate pasta at 10pm!! To my credit, it was whole wheat penne, and just a plain tomato sauce with veggies, but i felt so gross when i got up, i thought i was going to puke!
Today is my rest day, but went for a walk, and did classical stretch.

Kate, who won the buffet challenge???? I need to nap today for sure, we rented a movie, i'll probably sleep through it!

Colleen, you must have needed the nap, its so hard when people are staying over to have the routine you're used to. I'm going away for 2 days, so Christmas day, and probably the following will have to be rest days for me too.

Katie, I'm so glad your back feels better today. Santa's coming for Colin!! Take tons of pictures.

Menu today so far:
B: i'm not even going to bother
s: almond butter
L: mushroom barley soup, carrots/celery, hummus, egg whites/yogurt
s: dried apple rings
d: not sure, but i'm home, so cleanish.
Going to wake up early to get a workout in before heading to my inlaws for the day/night. I'll need it if you know what i'm saying :)
Steph

Colleen - A nap sounds WONDERFUL but I'm on my way down formy w/o instead! Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight - yeah, right! Last night I was going to and ended up wprking 3 hours instead!

Katie, No clothes at Chris's house?! What a predicament!:) :*

Steph - I WON! We went to Bennigan's and I had my grilled chicken salad. hahahahaha!yummy meny for you, as always. Sounds like you had fun last night. GL at the inlaws! I almost think I'm glad that mine live close - no overnight visits!

Well, the no-cookie vibes weren't strong enough. I had several but they were so good and IVE been so good so que sera! KB will take care of it. All the rest of my day squeaks, so no worries. I'm only tempted by them freshly frosted so they are calling me no more!

Hope everyone is doing well. Robin, Do you have to work much over C'mas?

WHERE ARE YOU, SHIRL!?

G'Afternoon ladies. Sorry for the late post.

Kate those waffles sound mmmm mmmm good :9 :9 :9.

Colleen yes I'm ready for tomorrow's adventure. My kids are so excited. We are only going to see the tree and looks at the windows on 5th Ave. I guess they only go into the city once a year so it is a big deal. I use to go to HS in Manhattan, that's why I'm not so excited. I'm more excited about Christmas morning.

My menu today was really clean because I went grocery shopping yesterday and brought a lot of fruits and veggies.Tonight we are having cabbage and chicken.My w/o was muscle endurance.

I'm off from work until Wednessday but it is going to be slow when I get back. People do not like to make appointments after Christmas, but after the new year....oh boy!.

Steph good luck with your in-laws. Do some deep-breathing yoga to reduce stress.

Robin, Have fun w/ your kiddos tomorrow! Glad you've got lots of clean options for chow. Enjoy your stress-free week.

Just finished my workout. DH was down here so I worked double-extra hard. To show off, of course! Yeah, he was impressed! Do you guys find that? That you can work out harder/longer when you've got an "audience"? Maybe that's how Cathe & crew do it too! Shirl, does that happen to you when you teach classes?

I can hear DH making popcorn upstairs. nooooooooo! It won't be clean - there will be tons of butter on it. Well, I won't have any. The cookies were definetly a reminder that for me it's easier to not have ANY than to fool myself that I have portion control! LOL!
Will have a bowl of chicken tortilla soup (homemade) to last me through the evening. No more eating after that!

See youlater!

Slow day around here!!

Robin, enjoy your time off from work and your QT with the kids. Have fun in the city -- I'm jealous!!

Steph, good luck at the in-laws!! Did you make it thru the movie today, or take an accidental nap?

Kate, pass me the cookies! I can't remember if I have ever been to a Bennigan's. Have fun with your girls tomorrow -- puh-lease post pics!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.