***Clean & Tidy Friday***

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
I'm so confused about what day it is...

Anyway, just checking in - doing lots of stuff around the house today. Trying to get all our stuff organized! So much to do... neverending! :(

I hope you all had a fab christmas! I'll work on the rotation today hopefully!

Keep it clean!

angie

Quick iPhone check in, shopMAXing!! Collin is sick, a bit of vomitting last night :-(.

I'll do my best to eat cleaner today, yesterday was a total disaster!

morning angie - glad disney went well. you will be back adjusted in no time. what are your plans thru the weekend?

kate, cf is one of my faves - i love the 82 minute premix, cannot remember the name. i may do that this weekend!

katie, hope your little guy is better soon. do you guys want more children? sorry if i am being nosy.

robin, i love your comment about the cookie and weights!

hi colleen, hi anne, hi klaudia.

i am at work today, dh is home with the boys. poor aidan has a terrible cold that seems to be going into his chest. i have a touch of it, b/c it hurts a bit to breathe, but not too bad, just enough to prevent me from sleeping. yesterday was really fun. finn actually skipped his nap - too excited. lets hope this does not become a habit. we were quite low key with the gifts, but dh got me a pull up bar! i felt great running 4 miles yesterday. i so so so want to push it, but i am holding out. i meet my pt today to discuss training. i did an hour on the elliptical this am, and pub down premix going really heavy. i really want to try step again, but i may try to wait until my recheck on tuesday. otherwise i will keep running short (for me) distances every other day only. bbl!

katie, you snuck in on me. what are you buying today? my day was really clean yesterday, probably b/c i do not feel so great. work has so many tempting goodies, but if i never start, i will resist better, right? send me some will power ladies!

today's challenge - drink 1 glass of h2o every 2 hours, n o sweets after 4pm! am i crazy? probably. just thought i'd throw it out there...

Hey Morris, I am an open book (maybe too much so;)), no worries about being nosy!! Yes, we want more kids, but not quite yet. Not sure we can afford any more right now! Maybe in a year or two.

Shopping was a success -- Jeans for $15, sweater for $10, socks for $3, sweatpants (my addiction) for $7, lots of christmas candy and decorations for 50% off, etc.

Not sure about a workout today, we'll see.... My living room (workout area) is still pretty much a disaster!

Good morning!

Sorry no posts lately-too busy with holiday preparations. Now that that's all done, back on the posting, exercising, clean eating wagon. Thankfully, my weight hasn't changed-must've been all the shopping and cleaning;) I haven't worked out in a week! Today will be a circuit, tomorrow will be hiit, and another circuit on Sunday. Got rid of most of the sweets yesterday. I'm sick of looking at it all, so it shouldn't be much of a temptation anyway. Gotta find room for all the stuff the girls got-lots of clothes, not too many toys. Darrin will be purging the bsement today.

Angie, welcome back!

Katie, nice scores:) Hope Collin feels better quick.

Morris, nice workout! You will love the pull up bar! I think I'll do some today, in honor of your gift:)

Hi Kate, Robin, Anne!

b-leftover breakfast strata
s-fruit, nuts
l-?
s-?
d-?

bbl...

Good Morning Everyone!

I have so much to do today and I took the day off to relax. DH and I are going shopping really soon to pick up some things, then off to visit our friend with the new baby, then test drive a car for me, then to in-laws AGAIN since DH's Great Aunt is coming down from NY today. I usually spend the day after Christmas organizing and playing with my gifts but I guess it will be tomorrow or Sunday.

Katie, great job shopping. I hoping to have time tomorrow to go out.
Klaudia, ^5 on maintaining your weight. Enjoy your circuit
Morris, ^5 on running 4 miles. That's a long run for me but maybe in the spring I will try to build up to 8 miles.
Angie, I always hate coming back from vacation and trying to get reorganized.

w/o was ASC 2 Combos 2-4 plus powerups
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
rest of day is tbd because I will be out.

klaudia, i am almost afraid to ask, but is there any snow in the forcast?

hi colleen - have fun picking out a car.

Hey ladies. Back on the wagon.

Katie sorry about DS. I hope he is feeling better soon. Good shopping max. I'm getting ready to go out myself.

Angie let us know what rotation you will be doing

Morris chest cold are tough to get rid of. Try giving him some raw honey. How old is aidan? I'm with you on the Challenge.:)

Klaudia girls always need more cloths.

Colleen great w/o. I've never done the powerups on ACS 3 yet.

Kate what's going on?

Today's w/o Leaner Legs with new vest (much better squats without that heavy DB on my shoulders.)

b-egg whites
l-?
Drink water every 2 hours.

Busy on this board this mornign!

Angie, It's always a few days to reorganize after coming back from vacation. I'm sure even more so when you were trying to get settled anyway!

Katie, Hugs for Collin! I want to go out shopping too, but Mike's working and the weather is really crummy, so in we stay! Glad you got to go out!

Robin, Yay for the new vest! I needneed to do LL!!!

Morris, Hope the appt goes good today! I bet you were so excited to do those 4 miles! Do you do CardioCoach or just hop on? I'm going to order some CC's...when I figure out how to use my (*&(*& mp3!!!

Klaudia, Is there room for my lard-self on the wagon? I made THE YUMMIEST chocolate silk pie last night! Not to mention the frosted sugar cookies we made. Were the girls happy with all of their Cmas stuff?

Colleen, New car! What kind are you looking at? I half-wish my Durango would die so I can get my Armada!:p Christmas is lingering fo ryou guys, huh?

--------------------
Quiet day here at home! Big girls are playing w/ toys, Julia is sleeping, cleaning lady will be here soon.

Wo today will be GS shoulders & biceps. MM abs. Maybe cardio, depends on my energy level, kids sleeping, and TIME!:eek:

better go tend to the houligans!

Last edited:
robin, the vest makes me miss doing more lower body weight workouts. i build muscle easily and can get bigger leg muscles than i like - better off with straight cardio and body weight only leg exercises:(

kate, good morning! choclate silk pie! can i have that recipe too??? dh would love it, and after our miserable dinner last night, probably would be good to make him. not sure why, but our turkey breast took an extra 4 minutes so everything else was dry and gross - very good for not eating too much, though! i do not do cardio coach, i just go. normally i run outside, but frozen pavement is a no no for a few weeks. i am just so excited to be running i am not even bored on the treadmill! enjoy your elliptical. i tried the one you are getting, but it was more than i could spend:( sounds nice, though.

cookies and choclate are calling my name. i am resisting but so looking forward to my salmon and cbrocolli for lunch. anyone have any really good but also clean salad dressing recipes?

morris, the pie was easy - will post in a bit. it is soooo yummy! not doing too good at staying out of it today!:eek: at lesat itll be gone soon!:p sorry about the turkey! i hate when that hapens. for salad dressing i just use salsa or leave it plain if salsa doesnt go w/ the salad. luckily, i cant stand dressing. no ketchup, may, or mustard either. wierd, i know. my girls are the same way! drives dh crazy!:p:D

Morris, DH thought he'd have today off, but we woke up to freezing rain, sleet so off he went. Hopefully he'll be back soon. They only had to do the retail stores-keepin' it safe for all those sale shoppers:) the dressing we used to make in France was olive oil, Dijon mustard, vinager, salt and pepper.

Kate, the girls love their stuff. Danica wrote us a sweet thank you note thanking us for her gifts and for keeping up our traditions:)

My kids are already driving me nuts-fighting over stuff. Actually it's the baby who gets into everything and drives the other two into fits. I swear if she were my first born, she'd have been an only child! When is vacation over?!

Last edited:
klaudia, ita re fights over toys!!! they were awful this AM!!! better now, thank goodness. a nap will def. be in order after lunch!

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I can't wait for naptime. These breaks mess with my schedule. I NEED my workout!

ack! cleaning lady brought shortbread and chocolate!!!! i'm throwing it away when she leaves!:eek::eek:

gs sh and bis done. will have to do the rest tonight after kiddos go to bed.

must. eat. healthy.

Note to self-2 gingerbread cookies+chocolates+Bootcamp=OMG! I just about died. But I got it done. Waiting for Darrin to finish S&H so we can have a cup of coffee. I want to throw out the cookies, but my mom and the girls spent so much time making them and they're so cute-and delicious;)

klaudia, i feel THE SAME WAY about our cookies/desserts! Normally i just toss the leftovers but dds are extra-proud of their cookies and i feel like a bad mommy tossing their "artwork"!

were you nauseous doing your wo? blech - i hate that!

i should tack on some cardio tonight......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.