***cLEAN & Tidy -----> FIVE days until Christmas! ***

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning! We can count on one hand the days until Christmas! DDs have been waiting for this for well, a year!

Let's have a good hard workout to celebrate! And why not eat clean too?

And don't forget....

DRINK YOUR WATER!

Katie, Are you laid up in bed with a sore back.....or laid up in bed with Chris?!}( :7 Cardio is cardio, after all!;-) All jokin aside, I hope you're doing okay.

b- wheat chex, banana
s - apple
l - salad - out to eat!
s - will be gone a lot - taking a Fiber 1 bar in case I don't get home by now!
d - salad w/ burger, tomato, onion (Fam's having tidy cheeseburgers - mine will be w/o cheese or bun, w/ lots of romiane)

Tell me what you think of this. We're going to Logan's for lunch. They have the huge buckets of peanuts on the table and you throw the shells on the floor. DDs love it. Peanuts are good protein, no?! So I'm planning on ordering a veggie salad (their "side" salads are huge") and the peanuts will serve as my protein. I think this sounds logical, but tell me what you think.

My AM snack will be at preschool and today is their C'mas party so treats and goodies will be everywhere no doubt. I'm bringing my apple so I have something healthy to munch on.

After preschool we're going out to lunch and then to see SANTA! I hope they actually sit on his lap but I highly doubt they will. After that I have a ton of work stuff that will be piled up from being unavailable all day so I'll go to the office for a little bit. HOPING to make it home and not be too exhausted to make dinner. Burgers under the broiler should be doable.

I'm really hoping to workout tonight (even tho I got only 5 hour of sleep last night!x( ) BUT last night I slipped on some black ice (airborn!) and my tailbone HURTS. Falling jammed my spine up into my neck and I have a headache that will not go away. BUT...no broken bones...thank ou Cathe for the awesome bone density!) After Santa our 1st stop is the chiro for sure!

So, we definetly have a full day, but I am motivated to keep clean, and I know I will. My belly is flatter and less bloated than its been in too long.

I'm off to get my water....WHERE'S YOURS!?:7

MY GOODNESS, Kate is feeling cheeky this morning, NO? }( :D

No workout for me because of my back. I was tempted, but Chris put his foot down. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10, yesterday I would have rated my pain an 8, today about a 3. I am sitting on the heating pad as we "speak", and a good hot shower and ibuprofen should loosen me up for the day. Maybe a workout tomorrow, who knows...

I have a super-busy and stressful day today, gonna do my best to keep it clean...

B cereal
S half sandwich
L out to Xenia (the wonderful kebab grille); I will have spicy chicken and veggies
S fruit (banana, apple)
D ???, need to look in the fridge
LOTS of water to drink

I have to bake 50 cupcakes tonight, but I won't eat any, I swear!

Kate, I bet your tailbone HURTS! Take it easy and rest if your body is aching.

Check back later!!

Hey Katie - Glad you're feeling better, but Chris is right - give yourself another day. Go for a walk later to keep things loosened up. Have a fun lunch out. Only 1 more work day! Good luck w/ the cupcakes! My absolute weakness.

Morning ladies

I'm glad that you are feeling a little better Katie and cute pic of Collin.
Kate we have a Logans where I use to work and it is so much fun. Sorry you did not sleep much and neither did I. I was up 1:30 am wraping the last of the Christmas presents and did not fall asleep until 4:30....then I got up at 5:45. Later I'll do my PUB, which is not so bad.

b-smoothie
s-cashews and yogurt
l-grill chicken and veggie
d-?

5 more days until Christmas! YAY I can't wait.

Thanks Kate, I like your idea about walking. After my lunch out, I need to do some shopping and that will involve some walking. I also have court this afternoon, and that is about 1 mile round trip. I will also try to take a walk after dinner.

I could care less about cupcakes, but if I am not careful, I could eat the entire can of chocolate frosting!!

Oh my word, Robin - how are your functioning?!

Katie - Chocolate frosting?!!?!!!!!!!! on pretzels, oh my word! Watch out! I'm flyin' out to see you! I'll bring the pretzels!

RE: ***cLEAN & Tidy -----> FIVE days until Christmas! *...

Good Morning Kate, Katie and all who follow,

Both of you sound like you are in good spirits! Me too! I love the holidays. We're going to see Santa today also. The kids are excited and so am I. We're going out to lunch and finishing up some last minute shopping. My workout is going to be a premix from HLX.

menu
b-cereal,banana, sk. milk
s-yogurt
l-??
s- apple and almonds
d-??

Katie, I'm happy to hear your back is feeling a little better. Definitely rest from your typical workout regiment. Collin's picture is too CUTE! Have fun baking! :)

Kate, You have a nice day planned. I bet the girls are adorable. They might surprise you and sit on Santa's lap.

A few of you asked about my circuit workouts, so I'll give you a sample one. I change them slightly every workout, so if you're intersted in more just let me know. Thye're not your typical circuit. I warm up for 3-5 minutes usually jumping rope or my TK warm-up. My goal with this circuit is to see how many rounds of the exercises I can complete in 20 minutes. I typically do 4 exercises in 1 round and repeat those exercises in that sequence for 20 minutes and then cool down and stretch for 5-7 minutes. The round of exercises I did yesterday were: 1.burpees/squat thrust - 10
2.renegade row - 10
3.chest press on ball - 10
4.kettlebell swing - 10
I am feeling the workout today. I love the fact that it is short and intense. Perfect for the busy holiday season or anytime.

Have a great day everyone! DH is awake and would like to discuss today's agenda. ;)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Robin,

I missed your post. I hope you get some sleep today. PUB can wait until tomorrow; you need to rest that body. Well, did you get your wrapping finished? Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl - Have fun w/ Santa! Awesome workout! What is a renegade row? I'm kinda scared to ask!

Shirl, your workout looks awesome! How do you like HLX? Is that Amy Bento? I have watched the clip, looks like it would be fun. How are the premixes on these?

Everyone, PLEASE take pics of your kiddies with Santa to post!!

Hi Katie,

Yes, HLX is Amy Bento. I really like the premixes she has on HLX. There are several premixes which include weights from her APX DVD. It is a fun, feel good, sweaty workout. I'll take pictures of my kids and try to post them.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hello cLean amd tidy ladies!!

Wow, busy this morning, so good to see everyone.

I think i may have hurt my back too, pushed just a little too hard last night, but this morning, it just feels kinda strained. i think i'm going to live :)

Kate, peanuts are okay protein, you might not be to full though, they have great fibre too. What a tumble, i'm glad you're okay though, falling is the scariest thing. I guess it was too quick to throw in a tuck jump?

Katie, my doc told me moving around, ie walking is better than sitting still or lying down. They used to treat back injury with bed rest, but now realize that is not the best thing, Kate is right, maybe a walk would be a great idea. And good for mental health too. Cupcakes, frosting..what? Sorry i got distracted.

Robin, what's in your smoothie? I dont have the pyramids, should i get them?

Shirl, oohh, kettlebell!! Do tell. Do you love it?

Well, tonight i will do a total upper body workout, worked legs hard last night. MM likely.

I am going to take a couple rest days next week, Christmas and boxing day maybe, or stretch. DH are i are going out of town and i havent had a rest day since October. Are you all taking the holiday days off?

will post more when i get back from rounds.
Cheers!!!
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie - glad you are feeling better. Very cute picture of Collin
Kate - glad you are okay after the tumble. I agree that the peanuts may not fill you up.
Shirl - I did the Great HLX premix this morning. I guess we were thinking alike.
Steph - Take care of your back - you don't want any more forced rest days. I will take Christmas Day off and maybe Christmas Eve too.

w/o HLX Great Premix
b: banana
rest of day tbd.

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

hey ladies

I'm all done with my Christmas wrapping, but why am I still shopping (SALES, SALES, SALES) JC penney is having a great sale.

Steph I like strawberry smoothie. Sure buy the pyramids w/o they are fun and short 45-50 mins.

Your circuit w/o looks very interesting and fun. You have a kettlebell, how heavy?

Good idea Colleen I may take those two days off also, but Santa brought me Cathe's gym styles so it will be hard to take those days off. YAY

Everywhere I go at work it looks like the candyland game with cookies, candy, pies, etc. HELP!!!

Once my coffee-fix wears off I'm going to take a nap.

Hey ladies, glad to see everyone is doing well.

Steph, sorry about your back. Hope you feel better soon.

Shirl, I am interested in kettlebells also. Tell us...

Robin, sorry about your pocketbook, lol. Did you get a nap?

Off to bake cupcakes. Collin is in one hell of a mood. Hope I make it thru... Be back later!!

argh!!!!!!!!!! I had typed a ton and now its all gone. No time to do it again, but rest assured, I'm thinking of you all.

Send me a cupcake, Katie!

See you in the morning...which will come too fast!

I am super tired and feeling like a cow. I ate some (lots of) chocolate cake frosting. Damn it!

Debating about whether to do a workout tomorrow... I want to, but I don't want to... What to do?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.