***30 Day Veggers - DAY 30!!!!!!

Well, this has been easy the last week and should certainly be for the next. Aside from not eating because of the death of my cat, I have now got a locked up jaw from TMJ (and likely stress - did I mention my computer hard drive crashed and I need to replace and now reinstall all of my software) Nice. So, this is something that apparently usually takes a couple of weeks to go away, so only soft foods during that time. Upside - lots of tofu, egg whites and seafood. Can't even eat chicken as it is too tough. Unfortunately, a lot of veggies are out right now, too. Sheesh.

Awe, sorry to hear about the TMJ!!! Not pleasant sounding at all! Do you have a juicer? That's a good way to get your veggies without having to "chew". My DH loves his juicer and is always making up some sort of concotion with it. Beet spinach carrot juice anyone? ;)

No juicer, but I have everything else. I just remembered I have two kinds of soup frozen in servings. I guess I'll be having those - yum. I can eat salads that are soft (like my fav arugula), I just have difficulty opening my mouth enough to get it in!! haha
There is another soup recipe I have that I love - I may just have to leave the carrots out. Hmm. The more I think about it, this may work to my advantage!! Cream of broccoli! Black bean! Thank goodness it is becoming fall when soup is best!

Yes!! I still standing!!!! Things have just been really busy at with work and I have not had the time to post regularly!! Im very excited that we made it.

I am going to continue with this lifestyle. Can we continue the checkin??

Talk about timing - I just spoke with my dentist. Until this improves, I'm ordered on a virtual liquid diet - only super soft foods - no chewing allowed! I should be a soup expert in short order!

How about Veg Heads?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.