*** Weight Watchers Wed ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

Not a whole lot going on here today. Im gonna get some breakfast soon and get my workout started...no clue what I am doing today. Either cardio and tri,back and chest OR cardio and legs. Im not sure what the weather is suppose to be like but its not looking good right now. Its so much easier to get out of bed when the sun is shining.
I may do house work later as well...yuck! LOL

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Happy Hump-day everybody!

Im debating on doing LIS or taking the kids to the park for a walk later(which I'll probably do anyway)or taking a rest day!*Yawn*decisions,decisions! My asthma is driving me nuts too!

I've got chest and but doms,yipee!

Lori-I've got to clean my bathroom sometime today...double yuck x(! Our weather is dry and warm about 85,Can't complain too much,We need a good long rain though!

Belinda,Mary,Cheryl,Nancy and Kim...Hows everybody doing?

Where is everyone?:eek: Still no workout here yet. DS likes to take his naps a little later nowx( Oh well..I should soon get it done. I have decided to do the GS UB's and a short run.

I also bidded on a P90X series on ebay. Just have to wait 6 hours to see if I have won!

Good morning girls!!!

I'm back to work after a busy weekend. It feels good - I can relax here, lol!!!

I'm on my second day of "clean eating" and I can feel the bloat leaving already. I never retained water before in my life but after the weekend my fingers were swollen. I guess it's all of that salty cheese, etc. that I don't normally allow myself.

I did GS Legs last night - 9:00, arrrgghhh!!! That's when I could fit it in so I know it's better than nothing!!!! I don't know what's on tap for today.

Lori - I ALMOST completed a P90X rotation and I'm thinking about throwing one in here and there. MY eating was bad and I felt like I was bulking up. PLUS, I MISSED CATHE. I do like Tony though and will do some from time to time. Ya never know, I may do another rotation when I'm happier with my weight. I really want to take off 10 lbs. and I'm going to get serious now!!!!!!!

Amelia - Have a nice day!!! A walk in the park sounds nice. The weather is gorgeous here too!!! No humidity!

Hi to everyone that follows!!!!!

nancy

:) :)

Nancy, I don't want to bulk up, thats forsure! Its so hard sometimes figuring out what workouts for your body!

I just finished GS Back,Tri's and Chest. Then I did the UB work from DM and Abs. I will do my run later:) Also in the middle of miving DS out into his own room. I think we are gonna get a good nights sleep tonight:)

Hey girls!

I decided to do Lis today and thats it,did take my kids to the park! It's hot and dry here!

Lori-send some of that rain this way...please! I like ebay,but at the sametime I want to scream when Im outbid at the last moment! Watch your P90x like a hawk,LOL!

Nancy-Its hard for me to say no to cheese too,especially on my cheat day}( I usually end up with a belly ach!:7

Where is everybody...Mary-Cheryl-Belinda(we know where you at)Kim!

Well Im done with my house work(for the moment)and now Im watching my Altanta Braves...gotta love'em}( ;-) !

Heyy, everyone!

I was in Portland today. Finally back home.

Lori, did you win the P90X???? Curious minds want to know! :)

Sorry to be brief - but it's past my bedtime. More tomorrow!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.