*** Weight Watchers Wed ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girlies:)

Of course I am the first one here b/c my son woke us at 6:50. I guess I deserve it b/c I woke him at 5:40 b/c my right side was so full I thought I was going to explode! I would have gotten up and pumped but my pump isn't working very well and I knew he was soon going to be ready to eat. I wonder if I didn't wake him would he have slept till 6:50? He seems to have the cold today...his nose is runny and stuffed up, I have no clue where he got it this time.

Today is suppose to be PS S,T,&C and CM.I may do something else instead of CM. The weather is also suppose to be nice so I should be able to get out for a walk this afternoon

My friend signed up for WW"s online yesterday. She had her 3rd baby in Feb and as a wedding to stand in in July AND a size four dress that she fit into before. She thought she was 138 but she went and bought a new scale that was more accurate, bought the WW's one and found out that she actually weighs 143! She was not happy.She as done WW's before but not since the new flex plan so hopefully she losses the baby weight. No doubt she will be she as the most motivavtion of anyone I know!

BBL
LOri:)

**** GROUND BREAKING NEWS******:) :) :) :)

Drum roll please....the scale read 129.5 lbs!!!!! I am offically at my pre preg weight, with only 4.5 lbs to go till June! It was so nice to see the 120's!!!

Lori:)

Wow Lori!!!! That is great!!! I knew you could do it! You are so diligent and focused that is fantastic. You will be at your goal in no time. You rock!!

I was up at 5am to workout. Push Pull this morning. I have to travel 130 mile way for work overnight so I plan to either walk today and probably try out the hotel gym in the morning. I will be in two of our satelite offices today and tomorrow. I will try to check in. Well ladies, my walking has been very sucessful, I lost 4 pounds when I weight in yester day at WW YAYYYYY!!!

Ameila- I am glad that your allergies got progressively better yesterday.

Mary- Hope your neck is better.

Gotta run- think I am going to repack what I chose to wear tomorrow- it looks like it will be warmer than I anticipated. Everyone else have a fabulous day.

BTW, I am looking for suggestions for weight workouts to do for the next three or so weeks- I am going to stop PP for now. I was thinking Supersets or Power Hour for the next three weeks- 3 times/week. What do you all think?

Good Morning!

Lori-Fantastic news,W/Mothers day coming up you should really celebrate your success(maybe day at spa;-))!Congrats to ya! Sorry to hear of the little guys stuffy issues!

Kim-5am workout,a round of applause I think is in order,I've never even thought about working out that early(i'd probably hurt something,lol)You Go Girl! And what is this I hear,4pds lost,WOW your on a roll! Congrats! Tell your secrete,my scale is having a argument w/me! same the last three weeks!(havent weighed this week..will friday!) Have fun w/road trip for work!

And a big Howdy Duty to everyone else!

I've decided to take a little break from working out this week to shock my body/muscles a little! I'll start back with it saturday! And believe me I'm going looney! I've got to go to walmart today and get some grociers,I hope thier not busy x(! I always leave that place ready to strangle somebody,lol!

I'll BBL!

Kim...4 pounds? Thats awesome!:) You must be so pleased with yourself! There was a lady here yesterday at playgroup who just started going back to Curves and following WW's, she said she was only 5 lbs lighter then she was when she gave birth:eek: and her baby was over 10 lbs! She also said that she was 30 lbs heavier then she was last yr this time...poor thing. Anyway, I gave her encourgment and my vote of confidence that she would start losing in no time and she is also going to start walking. And your proof to back up my pep-talk:) I use to love working out early in the morning when I had to work...its hard to get up but its nice when its all finished and it gives you a burst of energy.

Amelia, your not going to workout? This is craziness!;) I would be to afraid that I wouldn't start back, I have to be full speed ahead all the time:)

Nancy, you asked yesterday about where I live.It does get warm here but not nearly as warm as you guys have it. We do have a summer pool that we put up but your right, most days its to cold...but thats for me, kids don't seem to mind to much. Our warmest month is July and early Aug, it can get around 30 degrees, but the majority of the time its more like 25-28.

Well, I have my weight work done and abs and i have no clue what to do next and its only 9:25. DS is asleep in his swing but I know if I get on the TM I will wake him.He will probably wake when I put a dvd on to. Oh well...Ill figure something out.

Wake up you sleepy heads!

good mornin' early birds!!!well i had my facial yesterday and boy do i feel good. today is the first day that i can smell summer in the air and i am LOVIN' it(nancy.. i know you can smell it too:) )
my dh will hook up my dvd player today but i may stick w/ running for a bit because i am seeing so great changes and i finally fit into that pair of jeans that i have not seen since before my 2nd(so it took a stick of butter to grease my behind up to get into them but soooo what:) :) ) i am off to make breakfast but i will be back

lori: i am soooooo happy for you. you are offically in the 120's and that is great.

kim:5:00 am you crazy lady. that is great great great on your weight loss. boy would i love to see 4 lbs. it is that totm for me so i will not even look at the scale:)

amelia:i think it is a good idea to take a few days off. when my mom passed i did not workout for about a week and i lost 2lbs. enjoy
walmart...if that is possible:) :)

good morning to the rest of my ladies:cheryl, nancy, belinda and marcia

Lori!!!!! Congratulations!!!! What an accomplishment. I am so impressed. This is the best news ever.

Kim, congrats on your 4 lbs lost - great idea -

Amelia, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Mary, have a good one!!

I am feeling a little tired today, but am trying to do HCE#2 again today.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Cheryl

Good morning ladies!

My exercise today is BM2 " Cardio Blast" premix an Core Max "Balanced Core" ( didn't do it yesterday!!!)

Amelia good for you to take a week off! Enjoy!

Mary I am glad you enjoyed you facial yesterday! Congrats on fitting in your old jeans! I know how that feels! Enjoy your run! Do you run in or out doors?

Kim gongratulations on your 4 lb. lost! Keep up the good work!

Big hallo's to Cheryl, Nancy and Marcia!

Have a great day all- Boy we are all doing great this week:D
Belinda

Good morning!!!

Sounds like everyone is doing great!!!!! I feel good today too. The weather is gorgeous!!!

Lori - Wow!!!!! 129.5 lbs. You must feel so proud of yourself! I know we're all proud of you here. You set a goal and you're making it!!!! You go girl!!!!! I'm with you too.....our pool is never warm enough for me. I like the temp to be about 90 before I'll go in.

Kim - 4 lbs!!!!! Wow!!!!!! You must be so proud too!!! That's amazing!!!! When was the last time you weighed in? Did you lose 4 lbs. in a week? I bet it feels great!!

Amelia - Taking a week off? Sometimes I do that too but it's never planned. It's more out of being lazy or busy, lol! It is a good way to shock your body though and I always love the DOMS I get when I go back to it!

Yeah, Mary!! I feel and smell summer in the air today. The last two days I left my jacket at home and wore sandals to work and froze my butt off!! Today, closed shoes and a jacket and I'll probably be sweating at the end of the day. I should pay more attention to the weather forecast, don't ya think? I love summer, especially because I have off!!!!! I'm like a kid counting down the days till school ends. I think we have about 36 more days left.

Hi Cheryl - Have a great day!! The exercise you have planned should wake you up, lol!

Belinda - Enjoy your workout and have a good day.

I don't know what I'm doing today. I don't feel anything from S & H Bic's and Tri's yet. What's that all about? I was feeling it really good as I was doing it. I'm hoping it's still early but I don't know...I should be feeling SOMETHING! If it doesn't come on soon my plan to do a S & H rotation will bite the dust. I don't feel like I worked out unless I feel it the next day.

Okay, I guess I gotta work. I'll be back later!!

Nancy :) :)

Hey Cheryl, you better get mov'in cause Im sneaking up behind you!!:) :) But I don't think I will ever be 124.

Nancy, I didn't feel anything from the weight work I did earlier this week either. I have a feeling though that I am going to feel my chest from todays workout. I managed to do 3 seg of the Gaulant earlier as well. My knee started acting up. And yesterday when doing the bicycle ab moves my knee kept clicking...very weird and a little uncomfortable.
So I had my shower and have my hair straightened so there is no more sweating until baby group leaves tomorrow morning:) But I will go for a walk afer the baby wakes...maybe around 3-3:30. Its pretty windy out but quit mild.

Good Afternoon!

Back from walmart,it wasn't to bad! Went 47$ over grocery budget,yikes! Oh well,gotta get those WW giant fudge bars;-)!

Lori-My left knee has been making that clicking sound for years! sometimes it hurts too,I need to check into it!(that reminds me:) ) the last time i mentioned it to my doctor kind of brushed it off,said for me to take ibuphrophen! Maybe I need a knew doctor also :7!

Nancy-I hope i get DOMS on saturdays wo!

Belinda-Enjoy your workouts!

Cheryl-sorry your feeling a little tired,I'll send ya some energizing vibes!

Mary-I also smell summer in the air,exciting! Glad you enjoyed your facial, mmmmm mothers day is just around the corner,maybe i'll hint around to dh! ;-) Enjoy your day!

Kim-Hope you get a chance to check back inn! Have a good day!

bbl!

Good afternoon!

BM2 "Cardio Blast" almost killed me! That is a killer workout! I am soaked from head to toe! Abs have to wait until I get more air! I have no energy! Maybe after lunch!

I am going to pick out one or two Cathe's DVD today,that my kids are going to get me for mothers day:D mmmmmmm Or a Cathe t-shirt???
What should I get???

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Belinda

Hey Ladies! I though I better check in before I leave work b/c I do not have a laptop w/me.

Amelia- I also take est weeks. But like Nancy said, they are never planned. LOL!!! :D I only get up at 5am to workout b/c if I do not do that, it is not likely to get done. I don' think the 4puond loss is any secret. I think I have to attribute it to walking. Twice a day I sneak out and walk our parking structure. I walk 8 of the 10 floors up in the morning and 8 floor down in the afternoon. I walk around the entire floor the up/down the ramp for resistance and go the the next floor and repeat. I hate that I will not be able to do that todaya and tomorrow. I will try to go to a mall here and walk the mall for at least 2 mile tonight. I brought w.o. clothes.

Lori- Good for you encouraging others. I know it gts rough for me b/c I have so much weight to loose- but I am just plugging away at it a little bit at a time. Also, my ankle clicks when I rotate it. I guess I should mention that too the Dr. too????

Mary- A facial sounds wonderful right about now. I just went for a massage on Saturday. They are running a special on facials so I scheduled my first one ever for about 6 weeks from now when I go back for another massage. I too am smelling summer... and I love it!!

Belinda- I hope your work out was good. Are you doing Cathe's May rotation? That is a great idea to have the kids give you Cathe dvd's for Mother's Day.

Cheryl- Hello there! How are you? I hope your day is going well.

Nancy- I weigh in "officially" every Tueday at my WW meeting. I weigh in everyday in bathroom. I do not even know why I bother. Although I have a WW scale. It always reads about 2 pds more than when I weigh in at WW. Could be my uneven tile floor. Anyway, I only report my WW weigh in. The "official weigh in".

You ladies have a good evening - for all those who can get out and enjoy the Spring weather.

Kim I am doing Cathe's May rotation:D I am doing all her rotations since Nov.06!:D Every month I am looking forward to her rotations!
Anestly I wouldn't know how to put a rotation together! LOL! What rotation are you doing?

Have fun at work and have a great evening
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.