*** Weight Watchers Wed***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone!!!:) :)

How is everyone?:) :) Everyone is pretty good at my house but of course I am still trying to wake! LOL I have a new schedule in the morning now b/c DS sleeps through the night and the first thing I have to do in the morning is feed him and then get my coffee...no coffee first. And when he use to wake during the night, I use to get to sleep in some mornings b/c he wasn't ready to eat right away...but now he is starving when he wakes. Oh well...Ill never stop whining about something...hahaha

Today is a run and leaner legs for me:eek: :eek: Not sure if I can handle the leaner legs part! And I have to do my run first b/c my legs will be to weak after, unless I have atleast 30 mins between the two.When doing weight work I can do it while DS is awake b/c if I have to stop its not big deal but I hate stopping when doing cardio so I make sure he is asleep first.

Amelia** Did you get out for your run? I went for a walk last night after dinner with a friend. Then I came home and had a peice of chocolate cake:9 Its all gone now so it won't be haunting me for the rest of the day! I am planning to walk this afternoon to b/c its suppose to be really nice although its dreary out there now.

Cheryl** How are ya? Is the weight falling off yet? I just can't get back into the swing of things. And you know how when you first lose weight and you feel really good and you think you look skinny?? Well...I don't feel that anymore. Im at the same weight but now I think I could stand to lose another 10 lbs. Funny how we are never happy. After having DS I would have given anything to be 140 lbs...then 135 lbs....now I want to be 120 lbs and I haven't been that since high school! LOL

Mary** How was your dinner? I bet it was a nice night out! I went out last Fri night to a party but I don't think I have much in common with anyone anymore. If its not about babies, I really don't have anything to say! Im sure with my close friends I would have lots to say though.

Kim** Nice to see you pop in yesterday. How have you been? Have you lost anymore weight?

I just really need to stick to 28 points and see what happens. When I was following WW's before i was never hungry and the weight kinda fell off. I was never starving. But now I just don't want to count anything anymore...but yet I do want to ! Make sense? It will also be nice to see what happens when I stop bf'ing.

Anyway...have a good day everyone! I will be back later!

Lori:)

Goooood morning!

I'm sitting on a plane back to Salt Lake City but they haven't made us turn our PCs off yet. It's a 6:40 a.m. flight. Yikes!

Lori, I haven't weighed since last Saturday but my jeans are fitting better again. I am reading the Judith Beck Diet Solution book right now and really liking the tips it gives for keeping diet efforts and lifestyle on track.

I know what you mean - I love my newfound muscles and the way my jeans are fitting but I could still stand to lose a good 10 pounds. I know I can do it. I'm on the right track.

But my clients insisted on a big dinner last night (I did great) and an ice cream cone after, which they insisted I have with them. It was delicious. I stuck to only one scoop. So my perfect eating plan had to stray, but I didn't let it make me fall all apart.

I'll work out this afternoon. since I did lower body yesterday I'll be looking for some cardio and upper body today. But not until after a nap :)

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Good Morning Lori and all that follow!

I thought the I might try to check in aft. my mroning workout b/f hitting the shower. This will be quick! I want to touch base. I truly feel that having people who have similar goals supporting you helps you succeed with your goals. Again, I just feel bad when I can't check in for a day or two. Thanks Amelia for making me feel better about it!

Lori- yes and no I have lost more weight. Lst Tuesday when I weighed in I gaine 2.4# x( Yesterday when I weighed in I lost 6.4# :eek: Go figure. I have just come to the conclusion that the human body (esp. the femal human body) is a wonder. I can not pinpoint anything that I did different except no lifting heavy. I can not believe heavy lifitng can make me gain 2.4 one week and lose 6.4 the next. I have lost 20.8 thus far! I am really excited about that. I am averaging 2# a week which is on target for WW.

Have we heard from Belinda? How is she and how is her mom?

Well, gotta go and hit the shower. Everyone have a great workout and day. I will try my best to check in later tonight.

p.s. Just remembered while brushing teeth- I totally for got the drill here- I did not report my workout!!! Well I have a bunch- like 20 new workouts and really don't have time to preview them so I have been previewing and workout to them at the same time. This morning it was Preventions Drop It in 30! This is two (fat Blasting and Metabolism boosting) workouts and warm up and cool down. Total is about 46 min. I did both workouts. I prefer the Metabolism boosting workout- high intesity intervals. It is a nice workout for after work or lighter days. I like it though. After work I plan to do one of my new Kimberly Spreen- either kickbox bootcamp or cardio bootcamp (not sure about the exact names at this moment). I also want to fit in one of my new stretch dvds/videos. I will report how these workouts are either later or tomorrow.

Hey Girlies!:)

Cheryl, sometimes we are just in situations where we have to eat something we don't want to~! LOL Just the way life is. When ya think about it though, life is to short sometimes to worry about the little things. If died today I would be rotted that I didn't have one last piece of cheesecake!:9 LOL

Kim, I was surprised to see you again so soon but like Amelia said, check in wherever you can. Great job on the workout and the weight loss! I use to do that some weeks. I would gain one week but lose even more the following week. Its nice to preview workouts but Im like you, I just don't have the time to sit and watch them. This is probably most of the reason why I never buy anything other then Cathe.

Still no workout done yet but its only 10:00. I just ate so I will have to wait a little while before hitting the TM.

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori~Cheryl~Kim and all who follow,(so that would be Mary and Belinda!:))

Yep,I over slept this morning!My dh didn't wake my up when he got up at 6am so now its 8:14 and No Workout Is Done x(! And my Kids will be springing out of bed any min.! I need to do a cardio and lower body....the lower body isn't a problem but the cardio.....you guys remember me telling you about my two year old figuring his way out of bed,now I can no longer put him in there and do my cardio! I'll figure out something,maybe he will watch a movie while I workout!

Lori***Good Morning girl,enjoy GS legs and your run! I did get my run/walk in last night.I went for a forty min. one and i was pooped too,I think I'll start doing it twice a week(two cardio's in one day that is).Did you finally get your coffee,thats the first thing i do when i wake up....get my coffee :9! I can't wait until my cheat meal,cause chocalote cake is going to be the desert}(!

Cheryl***My your a busy gal,Sounds like you did very well with your dinner with clients....^^^^5's! Enjoy your day!

Kim***New Workout Videos!!!!!I love new videos! I just got LIC as a matter of fact...and Love it! The Preventiosn drop it in thirty,is it step? CONGRATS on your weight loss! I know your feeling great too! Keep up the good work!Also,No word on Miss Belinda yet,Im sure she having a good time with her mom.

Well Im over and out...bbl!

Hey Girls,
Im done with my workout,did LIC step combos(agian:7 )and lower body add onn Im pooped. While doing step My son climbed out of his bed and dragged his stuffed tiger back in forth in front of me with a big grin on his face.....little stinker!

Class tonight so now pm workout,I did sneak inn a Weigh Inn and those three TTOTM pds are gone...Yippee,maybe I'll Lose this week...keep your fingers crossed! My monthly measure is tommorrow ,think I'll do it friday with my weekly WI.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.