*** Weight Watchers Tuesday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang:)

I don't think there will be anyone starting the thread at the same time today....its not even 7 o'clock here!:eek: I wish I could have had one more hour;(

I had a good workout yesterday. I did CTX and PUB, chest, back and a 45 mins run. My chest is soooooooooo sore today. I think my week is going to look something like this, b/c I am still going to add in the BBW.
Mon- CTX/PUB/C&B/45 mins run
Tues-BM2 (minus UB) and BBW
Wed- Cardio and CTX/PUB/S,B,&T
Thurs-Cardio and Legs
Fri- Cardio and BBW
Sat- Cardio and Full body workout
I still want to work my butt a few times a week but I don't want to follow the other rotation to a "t" anymore, I want to work UB a little more and a little heavier.

Amelia, if I were you Id skip the gym membership and buy more cathe dvds}( Seriously though...save your $30 a month by buying at home workouts and when you go back to school you can use that gym again! LOL

Belinda, I really enjoyed the June 06 rotation...there were some tough days in there. I do notice a difference in my behind but its certainly not rock hard!

Cheryl, how are ya? You had a good workout yesterday, I like that workout as well:) It may be a little harder for me to weigh somedays now b/c I am nursing DS on one side in the mornings now and I won't be truly empty until....geez....I don't know when. LOL I noticed my milk supply was going down b/c I was feeding DS food first and milk after so he wasn't getting much milk. The past 3 days I have been giving him milk first and I am sooo surprised at how fast my milk is coming back. I was thinking about stopping nursing altogether but he doesn't like the bottle...so I tried to increase my milk instead of giving it up altogether and it worked!

Kim, are your legs hurting? They should be! I did L&G last week and really felt it!

Alright, thats it from me...have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Oh...I wanted to add...I was keeping my eye on 2 more dvds last night. Had the lap top set up right next to the other computer so I could bid at the last second. No one had bid in hours but man they are like a pack of wolves at the last second! LOL I think the only way you would win is if you bid $50 or something! hahahaha I did get a 2nd offer on two of them. I was thinking of buying the BC one b/c I love BC and do it quit often, but there is another one up for auction today and I may be able to get it cheaper....we will see!

Good Morning Ladies!

I am so proud of myself. I actually got back up this morning and did IMAX. ;-) Well I did 30 min. of it. It was my first time doing it. I much prefer Cathe's weight training and kickbox dvds but I am trying to expand my workouts. I did 30 min of IMAX, 4 intervals, and 30 mins of floor stretching from Pure & Simple Stretch!! I am determined this week to keep up with the August '04 rotation- Fat Blasting and Lower Body. Looking at the rest of the week, I think my lower body is in big trouble!!!}( }(

Here is what I have on tap this week:
M- L&G; 25 min treadmill walk
T- IMAX; stretch
W- Muscle Endurance, 30 min walk
T- PS Legs and Abs and Walk 30 minutes
F- Cardio and Weights
S- CTX Kickbox (cardio only)plus the stability ball segment of PUB
Sun- OFF

Lori- Sounds like you got some good workout coming up this week!!

Belinda- You never told us the story about what happened to DD at the festival!!:)

Cheryl- You have a great workout! I know it will be tough whatever it is. ;-)

Amelia- What 'cha got planned for today? We have to weigh in on Friday. I am concerned b/c when I do heavy weight workouts I usually gain weight or stay the same! :eek: x(

Nancy- We miss you! Hope you are having fun!! :)

Mary- Where are ya? Haven't heard from ya for a couple of days. How is the Zone going?

Have a great day! I could feel some DOMS in my legs when I woke up this morning, but I did IMAX nonetheless. I hope that stretching will help it and it will not get worse. Have a great day and workouts!! BBL!

Good Morning Girls :),

Im so mad at myself,If I hadn't metioned already Im a baseball fan(atlanta braves).there game yesterday didn't start until 10:10 last night(playing in L.A)so I was bound and dertimed to watch it! I didn't even make it throught the first inning,My DH woke me up after I passed out on the sofax( ! I hate it when they play so late at night! Anybody else here a baseball fan?

anyways,yea-I think Im gonna go with the school gym thing! Todays workout will be a 40 min powerwalk! And thats it...yippee! Thats all its says on the rotation..hee,hee;-)!

Lori-its like a pack of rabid wolves the last seconds on ebay,LOL! I try to get the buy-it-nows or email the seller for a offer! I hate bidding! I'am a nervous wreck by the time its over:+ ! You've got some very good workouts planned for this week,very impressive!

Nancy(hope your having fun)Mary(U ok?) Kim,Cheryl and Belinda-I hope you guys are having a great day so far!Whats everybodies plan for tommorrow? My DH is off,I've got PH on tabs for tommorrow,and were planning on having some fried chicken(me one pc:-()and watching the fireworks my neighbors have every year,we live on a lake so all the neighbors shoot off fire works and I swear its like there in a competition,LOL

I've been doing very well on my pts lately so maybe the scale will be kind on friday! I was thinking last night how I use to stick my nose up to veggies,and now I love them! Weird! I try to include them with everymeal(try;-))

I forgot to post my meals from yesterday:
Coffee
before WO snack,1pc wheat bread with 1/tbls pb
b,1c fiber one ceral w/ 1/2c milk
s,ic fiber one ceral...dry.(love that stuff)
L,Ham,Mayo,cheese sand. on wheat bread with tons of veggies!1/4cantolpe
s fiber one bar
d,1 lean porkchop 2c of broccoli and cheese
s open face(1slice of lean ham)w/mustard and tomatoe sandwich!

When I look at it,looks like alot of food,LOL!But it adds up to be 30pts(one pt over) wow,I ate alot of fiber yesterday too(fiberone stuff,gotta love it;-))

bbl!

Hey Girls,

I am done my workout and showered. I have to admit that I was ready for a nap when DS went down at 9:30 but it didn't take to long to get into the seing of things. I did BM2 Seg 1 and 2...Kari Andersons abs and GS legs floor work. I may get out for a walk tonight if the weather cooperates.

Kim, Imax first thing in the morning? That couldn't have been easy! I never liked Imax very much b/c the warm up was to long and I just wanted to get it over with!!! Good job and your workouts sound good this week.

Amelia, they are savages during the last min! I don't understand how this person as so many unopened dvds, that she can sell for $15-20 when they are $46 to buy? Does she buy 20-30 dvds and get a discount? I don't understand.

Anyway..I weighed today and I weighed more then I did last night before I went to bed...tell me how thats possible? Was I up during the night eating, I wonder}( ? Oh well.....

I will be back later today!

Lori:)

Hi, ladies!

Lori, WOW on the workout today. You did yourself proud, girl!

Kim, you too. L&G plus a treadmill run is pretty impressive.

Amelia, enjoy the power walk. Food looks great. Good for you on all the veggies :)

Today I met a running partner for a 1 hour run and then finished up with a little 20 min. preview of my new copy of C&W. It got here last night. Hurray!

I didn't eat much at all yesterday - wasn't hungry. Had a dentist appt - maybe that was it. Also had to re-enter my business books for our entire first quarter - lost it on the old computer I'd installed it on. Aaagh! Took six hours - I was working on it 'til midnight. But it's all done, backed up, and now running from my fast new computer, so it was worth it.

1197 calories yesterday plus a great workout.
If I can keep this trend going I should make some good progress this month. Here's to that! :7

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hey girls,
Kim-we must of posted the same time this morning!I got you and lori confused this morning,(it was early:p)sorry,the rotation looks very impressive this week! Ya know,I didn't even think about my WI being so close to a total body workout,yep I do gain about 3-4pds after lifting! Oh well,Im suppose to WI on friday,but saturday is the seventh,the day of the month I take my measurements,so I think I will WI on that day! this is what I've got planned this week,Im trying to make it as close to the rotation as possible:
Mon-Body fusion
Tues-40min power walk
wesnday-Powerhour
thursday-KPC
Friday-LIC
Saturday-40min power walk+one seg of T.B.strecthing
sunday-rest!
Im loving this rotation,the scale is saying that im down three pds already....but not official until i WI on saturday;-)

Lori-I agree,how do those ebay sellers have sooooo many copies of the same dvd,i guess they do buy in bulk and offer it at a lower price on ebay! I wonder if its really alot of profit?

Cheryl-Great job on your run,and your eating! You'll be at your desired weight in no time!

A big hello to the rest of the gang!

Cheryl- Great job on the workout!! I am not fully running yet. I am pretty much still walking for the most part. I want to run- it looks so freeing!!! I remember when I was in private practice doing all the accounting and billing. ARggghhh!! What a pain, but now I miss being an entrepreneur. Biggest mistake of my life going to work for someone else.

Amelia- Your workouts for the week look fabulous. No offense, but it is good to know my body is not the only one that gains from a heavy weight workout!!;-)

Lori- I hate the whole bidding process too. I got most of my Cathe collection from Imbargaincrazy. It is my understanding that she was an authorized Cathe seller. I took that to mean that she has a deal with SNM to sell Cathe dvds and she gets them at a discount or wholesale price.

BBL!

Hi ladies,

the story I wanted to tell you:) My daughter and son decided it would be a good idea to make their way through the crowd to the front of the stage. Normally, this would not be a big problem however they were at a Trapt Concert...which can get preety roudy. Anyway my daughter being shorter then everyone kept getting stuck in the middle of the "mosh" to where my son had to constantly hold and pick her up. Eventually it got to bad that she was almost crushed and was having trouble breathing so my son lifted her above the crowd over the fence so a bouncer could pull her out. After that my son found us and my daughter was still no where to be found. Worried I had my husband run around looking for her but eventually she borrowed a cell phone and was able to call us. I swear those kids!

Off to my workout! BBL!
Belinda

Belinda!!!! What a scare!!! :eek: :eek: I am glad that she is okay and smart cookie to call you all on the cell. How old is she?

Okay ladies. I just had to come back and post that my legs and my tosh are aching. It is not a hurt, it is that low dull ache like when you have the flu. And the crazy thing is.... I love it!!}( Why is it that I was demonstrating some of the plyo moves from IMAX this morning and her reaction was "Why would you jump up and jar your insides like that". I tried to explain how plyometrics makes your bones stronger and her reaction was "But you want to build muscles not shake up your spleen". :+

I am so glad I have you all who understand my love and excitement for exercise!!

Kim~~Oh Yea...Gotta love those DOMS!:7 also I've heard that when your body holds water after a weight lifting workout,it means that the muscle fibers are rebuilding theirselves! So I guess that because we gain so much water weight from lifting maybe our bodies is repairing more muscle than the norm}( atleast thats what I like to think:p !LOL P.s what is plyometrics? I don't have IMAX...yet!

Belinda~~Your Daughter must have been scared out of her mind! Im glad shes Ok:)!

Hi ladies,

I finally got my workout in! I did BM2 Timsaver Cardio Pemix (43 min.) I am still not sure if I will do July rotation?

I was in the ER with my DD almost all day! Yesterday I went with her to the doctor and he odered some blood test! This morning he called and told us to go straight to the ER! It turned out the doc. from yesterday read the test wrong??? Hallo!!!????? 6 hours in the ER x(

Meals from yesterday:

B:
1 c. special K
1 c. s. milk

L:
2 sl. toast
veg. on top
D:
Greek salad

Hope you have a great evening!
Belinda

Hey girls,its late here I though I'd go ahead and post my meals for the day:

Coffee(always;-))
Breakfast, small biscuit(kinda of a eary snack)
One pk of instant grits,one egg,one pc of Wheat toast(with butter spray)

Lunch,Ham/cheese/tomatoe/lettuce/pickle sand. on Wwheat bread!(used mustard)
snack,fiber one bar

dinner was a homemade taco salad made with extra lean ground beef,18 baked tortilla chips,1/3c shredded cheese,then tons of veggies on top!
had a late snack:-(,one pc of WWheat bread with one pc of turkey and mustartd! My stomack was growling!

Had 30pts total,was a good day! I got my powerwalk done too!

Belinda-Was your DD in the hospital because of what happened at the festival? I hope she feels better! sorry to hear of your frustrating day at the ER. Good job on your workout,I loving the rotation Im doing now,Im not sure about the july one either!

Kim~so thats what pylometrics is! I think Bodymax 2 has somthing like that in it! she calls them flying angels I believe! Or something like that,I haven't gotten that far in bodymax2 yet,LOL! I get pooped after the first combo(or get frustrated)and put on one of my other workouts I know the steps too! Speaking of,How step going for ya? I hope well!

Well ladies,thats it for me...I'll be back in the morning! Yippee I get to sleep late}( !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.