*** Weight Watchers Thursday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang:) :)

I went to bed a little earlier last night and then he slept and hour later in the morning and I feel pretty good.:) I got 2 more hours of sleep then I did the night before.

Im not sure if Im going to baby group today or not. I had 2 phone calls telling me where the location was but I want to do BM2 today and I won't be able to do both. Its my SIL's last day here and her mom is cooking lunch...so I will be going out there for the afternoon I think. So if I don't do my workout this a.m then it won't get done.

Amelia, I was addicted to ebay for a while. I normally hate it when people outbid me but I like I said with the workouts, I already have them so I wasn't about to pay a fortune for something I already have.

Belinda, sounds like you got a couple of great deals. Ive never been to a VS. We can order through the catalouge or online but thats it.

Cheryl, glad to hear you sold your workouts. Didn't think they would last long. I think alot of people go to Ebay looking for P90X.

Good Morning to Kim, Nancy and Miss Mary!!!

I am a little sore from yesterdays leg workout. It pays to up my weight:) And i ate to much for my dinner last night so I HAVE to do something today!!!!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Not sure what workout I will do today?? I am still drinking my coffee!

Lori have fun with your baby group today and whatever workout you dicite!

Hi to the rest of the gang!

BBL!
Belinda

Good Morning Ladies!:)!

I was complainin last night on my last post about how I didn't feel yesterdays workout......:7 I do now!

Im taking a rest day today before I wi tommorrow! I was planning on doing chest,bic's,shoulders and legs but I can do that tommorrow! I've been eating great this week,so I hope is kind to me in the morning!

Lori-Nice to hear you got some ZZZZZZ's this morning:), I did too,got up at six this morning,made my DH's lunch and coffee then WENT BACK TO BED}( !!! I do feel kinda of lazy now,but oh well, I deserve a little nap every now and then(especially when both of my kids are asleep).

And Big Good Morning to Mary,Belinda,Kim,Cherly and Nancy!

Well Im making my kids some breakfast then its off to the grocery store! bbl!:)

Good Morning to you Miss Belinda,(we posted at the same time)Have a great workout with whichever one you decide to do!

Kim I saw your post from yesterday:9 :* :p What is a millet??? It is in the Black Bean and Millet salad!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Belinda

Good morning everyone! Lori, you know what my vote would be between BM2 and a baby group. I'd do BM2, of course :) I'll be interested to hear what you decide.

Amelia, enjoy that rest day!

Belinda, Millet is a very fine grain that looks like birdseed. You can get it in the health section of pretty much any grocery store and it's very good. Looks a little like couscous when it's cooked and it does cook up very quickly. The instructions are on the bag.

I will do a lower body workout this morning - probably GS legs - and possibly a little cardio add-on.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Cheryl

Cheryl, your vote won! I kinda decided earlier on that I wasn't going anywhere today. Like I said before, that baby group is dwindling and its getting boring! LOL

Amelia, I could have went back to bed around 10ish...my energy wore off THAT fast! Glad to hear your sore}( I hope the scale gods are good to you tomorrow.

Belinda, I wouldn't have clue what millet was either, I would probably go to the grocery store looking for some kind of fish! hahaha

Alright, so I did all of BM2..PHEW! Was a little lazy in the beginning but the music kept me entertained. I also used 8 lbs db's instead of 5 lbs and my legs are already a little sore from yesterdays workout so I really felt it.

Im headed for the shower then headed out the door. Probably won't be back until later this evening.

Lori:)

Have a great day everyone!!!!

I have an end of year party tonight so I'm sure I won't get a workout in. I have to race home, change, and head back out. It's sure to be a fun party though!! Hey, maybe the DJ will be really good and I can count that. I love to dance!!!

Nancy :)

Hi Ladies.

Belinda- I am glad Cheryl answered you- I thought that it was like couscous but I really would have had to look it up on th internet to be sure.

Lori- Glad you had a good workout! Sounds like you are pretty much done with Baby Group! LOL;-)

Cheryl- How are you? Hope your day is going well!

Nancy- Glad to hear that you are finally outta school!!! Now you can relax this summer. Have fun at your party.

Amelia- glad to here you are feeling the DOMS! }( I will be sending good vibes you way for the weigh in tomorrow.

I did not get up this morning to workout. I kinda planned it like that. If I do anything, I will have a nice walk this evening.

Hello to all that come after me.

Hello Ladies!

Im enjoying my rest day,although my tummy isn't feeling all that great,must be those butter beans I ate yesterday for lunch! Kinda of an upset stomachy feel x( !

Thanks guys for the good vibes(and scale gods)for tommorrwo's WI,Im gonna try and not expect a loss,but will be pleseantly surprised if I do happen to loose! I'll be back in the morning!

Hope you ladies have a fabo evening!I'll be back in the morning!

P.s I won body max 2......Can't wait to try it!(also the yoga tape I won yesterday)I PROMISED my DH no more workouts for a while }( so I can't be on ebay no more!LOL!

Hi ladies,

I am finish with my workout! I did Slow and Heavy Legs & Shoulder plus 30 min. Basic Step ( I wimped out today!) and Total Body Streatching! Tomorrow I will do IMAX 3 and than I will start week 3 with my rotation. Hopefully I'll catch up soon!

Cheryl thank you for the info! I had no idea what a mellet is!!!

Lori you are so funny! What are you up too??Have a great evening!

Nancy have fun at your party! Dancing is a workout!

Kim enjoy your walk tonight! Rest is fine too!!!

Amelia I hope your fell better soon!!! I am glad you enjoy your rest day! You need to stay off ebay, girl! Hope you got a good price for BM ??}( }(

Mary where are you?? I am starting to worry!!! Let as know what's up!!!

See you ladies in the morning!

Have a great evening!
Belinda:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.