*** Weight Watchers Thursday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls:) :)

How is everyone? Im feeling a little tired but I think I am going the other way now. He doesn't get up much but before I could manage on all this broken sleep, now I have trouble with 6-7 hours of sleep b/c its not quit enough. Anyone else ever feel like that? There were times I could go all day on 4 hours sleep but 6 hours would make me lazy! Weird.

Well, I went for 2 walks yesterday and my legs are killing me! Im not sure if its b/c I was pushing the stroller against the wind, or last night,a friend and I went for a walk and we were cruising right along. I could feel that my hips and legs were getting a workout when we were walking.

I have a baby group here today so no workout in the a.m. I am just suppose to do a straight run today. I may fit it in this afternoon...we will see:)

Catch ya later, have a good day!!!
Lori:)

Good Morning Gals!

Lori-I hear ya, I can remember when my little girl was a baby,she would eat every 3-4hours(and it would take a hour to get her to eat,picky eater) and I would buzz around the house the next day w/lots of energy! It is weird! Enjoy your run!

Having said that,My DH is a major golf fan!tiger woods is his favorite and did you know that he only sleeps 4hours a night,hes says its all the sleep he needs! Thats interesting :eek:!

Well ladies,Im still going w/the 'no working out untill saturday' thing,its awfull hard though! I found myself laying in bed last night thinking about what workout I was doing saturday,and trying to talk myself out of not WO today and tommorrow! I layed in bed for over an hour argueing w/myself,LOL! x(

BBL!

Good morning ladies,

My workout for today is going to be Legs & Glutes " Legs and & Glutes Xtreme" premix (79 min.)

Amelia my DH is a major golf player and fan:D Enjoy your rest day!

Lori hope you have a great day!

Hi to Mary, Marcy, Kim, Cheryl and Nancy!

Enjoy your day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone! MuscleMax this morning, paired with 25 min of add-on cardio from the step portion of MIC. Felt great!

Lori, I can relate on the weird sleep issues. That's me, too. Good luck with the baby group today.

Teddygirl, nice to see you gal! What's up???

Well, all, I'm fixin' to start a P90X Classic rotation next week on the 15th, with Cathe subbed in for most of that cardio (and possibly some cardio add-ons - but not to the point of doing the Doubles rotation)

Can't wait!

Amelia, hang in there!

Mary, Kim, Nancy - hope you're having a wonderful day -

Cheryl

Hello Ladies,

I hope all is going well for everyone and everyone has a good workout or rest day (Ameilia):) Today will likely be an unscheduled rest day for me. The hotel gym did not open early enough for me to workout- maintenance- arrrggghhh!x(

Anyway, I will try to log back on when I get home tonight everyone enjoy your day!

Hey Gals,

The baby group went well and all is back to normal in my house:) Right now everything still as its place and nothing gets really dirty but when there are 2 or 3 kids who are almost a year old, eating muffins...things can get a little messy:)
I just got back from a walk with a friend so I doubt I will get a run in today unless I do it tonight. But then, another friend wanted to go for a walk tonight but I have a feeling its gonna rain. It looks awfully blah out there.

Amelia, I can't beleive you are still resting. I hope your plan works!!! Thats the same plan I used. I stopped working out for 7 monthes and when I started working out again I lost 46 lbs;) oh...but I forgot to mention...kinda had a baby in there to.

Belinda, hope you had a good workout. Sounds like a goody!

Cheryl, I think Teddygirl made a mistake and said Good Morning in the wrong thread. Your not gonna leave us to are ya? You can't ditch us and go with the P90X'ers:-( :) Hope you had a good workout!

Kim, I hated it when I could find a gym in a hotel or it had some silly rules! Maybe you can get a walk in or workout later.

Ill check back later,
Lori:)

Good Afternoon !

Well,I think I'll workout tommorrow,this is driving me crazy!:+ ,LOL!Im folding and calling this crazy idea quites,Working out makes me Happy:7 :7 :7!!!!!Why should I not?

I did last three days though!;-)

Lori-I agree with teddygirl posting in the wrong thread! I can't believe Im still resting either,LOL! But not for long,im looking forward to Body fusion tommorrow!

Cheryl-Lori's right,you can't ditch us!:p Us WW chicks gotta stick together;-) !!

Kim-I hope you get your walk inn later!

Belinda-Have a wonderful day!

BBL!

Hi ladies,

Lori legs and glutes premix was another killer workout! Sounds like you had fun today!

Amelia glad you enjoyed your rest day!

Kim enjoy your walk later! Or rest day!

Hi to Mary and Marcia! Hope you two had a great workout!

Have a wonderful evening!
Belinda

Hi, ladies -

I'm warming up to the thought of a P90X classic rotation starting May 15, next week. Eek! But I'll still check in on my lovely WW pals. I need the inspiration that comes from your progress, and I still have those dratted 5 lbs to lose. So I'm not going away.

Have a wonderful night, everyone! It's nearly Friday!!!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.