*** Weight Watchers Saturday December 29th***

Krille007

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Sorry, I had no time to workout or check in yesterday because it was Heidi's 1st Birthday. I think that she had a great day and she enjoyed her presents. It was just my parents and us. We will have her big party when we are back home. Wow, I can't believe she is already one. :eek:

Not sure if I will be able to workout today because we are going to visit one of my friends so we'll be gone most of the day.

Lori - Heidi's first Christmas was nice. We already celebrated Christmas early when we were still at home and it was really nice and when now here with my parents. She got a big sack full of wooden blocks and she really likes them. Right now she isn't building anything yet, but she likes to eat them, hehe. What have you planned for Rylan's Birthday?

Carrie - No, I am not doing a P90X rotation, just some of the workouts. They are nice to take if you go on vacation, because you can use bands instead weights as well, so I grab the P90X DVDs and my bands and it fits great in the suitcase, hehe. I did the Lean Rotation May, but have not done the original rotation yet. What rotation are you doing?

Cheryl - Wow, I am so impressed by your diet you are doing right now, congrats on the awesome weight loss. What kinda plan are you following?

Lainie - Glad you got a good workout in. Sure hope that you will continue to feel better and finally get back on track.

Amelia - Good luck on finding the book. Have you checked amazon.com or half.com? I heard that it is supposed to be a really good diet.

Stacey - How are you? How is little Ryan? Is he walking yet? Heidi is not yet, but I think she will be soon. She did a couple of steps on her own a couple of times, so we'll see.

Belinda - Argh, I am so jealous that you are skiing in Garmisch. I love skiing and especially in Garmisch.

Ok, ladies, gotta get ready to go. I will check back in later if I have time.

Kristine :)

Good Morning Kristine and Happy Birthday to your little one:) WOW, I was just looking at my little ones yesterday and noticed how they both have grown taller,I wish I could just keep them small for a while:-( Oh well,thats the joys of being parents,watching our little ones grow up into happy adults;-)

Lainie-YES,I would LOVE to follow the SBD program with you...I just called another walmart that is close by and they have the book and they have put it up for me,I plan on getting it today! So,Have you had a chance to read any of it Yet? I know it may be a challenge at first but Im going to do it, Im SO Physced about it...yippee! When do you want to start it? If I get it today,I will read it tonight and go grocery shopping tommorrow so I was thinking monday? Hows that sound to you!

Cheryl-I did a google search about the diet and did find some info on it! Oh Man,I can't wait to start losing weight agian:7

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Todays workout is going to be a thirty or forty minute cardio and a full body workout

My DrillMax should ship today or monday(hopefully) excited about that! And Tax season is just around the corner:7:7:7

bbl

I was wondering what all the treadmill gals thought about this treadmill? I can't really afford anything over 700 right now so Im shopping for something around that or less!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7789785

Im not very familar with brands of treadmills,any suggestions? I aslo found some at the sears near(and amazon.com) me but im not sure what brand and what features to look for? I will be using the treadmill for power walking,start my jogging(yay) and doing intervals!

I know im asked this same question a couple of months ago,sorry to ask agian,im leaning towards going to sears first so I don't have to pay for shipping!

Belinda-Glad to hear you had fun,talk to ya tommorrow!:)

Finished my workout,i did a 40minute power walk and then I did PH minus abbs,put a fork in me im DONE :+!

bbl

Hi, everyone! One hour run around the university indoor track this morning with partners. THat's all. It was fun.

Belinda, glad you had fun!! Get some rest, girl!

Amelia, I'm laughing at your comments. You're too funny. I'm the wrong person to ask on the treadmill. Mine is a Trotter and I know my ex paid about $5,000 for it new. Lucky me that I got it (heh, heh) because I put it to good use.

Kristine, can't blame you for missing on your baby's workout. Hope you have a good day today. I've been following the HCG diet if you google it, but only strictly for the first 20 days. It was killing my workouts and leaving me with a low grade headache all the time because the carbs were just too low. But I'm doing better on 1000 calories a day or so, which feels like heaven now, after that! It was a good jump start, but I think 3 weeks is the practical max.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone. We spent the morning at the mall--DH's idea, strangely enough. We made some exchanges and bought a couple suits for DH. Now I have a headache coming on, but I still think overall I'm feeling better. I am still super-sleepy for some reason. Maybe I just need more sleep at night. I haven't decided yet what workout I'll do today. It might be a circuit. Or I might do a Bosu cardio workout followed by Bosu: Long & Lean which is Pilates and yoga moves on the Bosu. I feel like I'm in a Bosu mood. I'm also thinking about doing one of the workouts from Cathe's Cardio Hits DVD, which I haven't tried yet.

Kristine, happy late birthday to Heidi! How much longer will you be in Germany?

Amelia, yeah, I was thinking Monday would be a good time to start the diet as well--bringing in the new year with a new diet. I thought about starting on Tuesday, as it's New Year's Day itself, but better to start things on a Monday, I think. I have the book but haven't started it yet, so I'll study up this weekend.

Belinda, hope you get some good rest tonight.

Cheryl, great job getting a run in today.

Hello to everyone who follows.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Oooh, you will love those Cardio Hits, Lainie. Those are some of my favorites. Can't wait! The super sleepiness is probably because you're still recovering from being so sick for so long.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls,just a qucik pop in! I just got back from walmart and got the SBD book,im SO EXCITED,the diet looks to be doable for me:7 I know it will be a struggle the first two weeks without any bread but I WILL do it!

Hey lainie,im gonna start the diet tommorrow,im so phscyed about it! let me know what day you intend to start it,ok! BTW-Didn't you get some Ryka's for x-mas? How do you like them,i plan on getting me a pair soon!

Cheryl-OH man...yeah I forgot you had the mother of all treadmills :p Good for you ;-) Ive got my eye on one from sears thats a nortictrack,i can't hardly control myself im so excited LOL

Hey to the rest of the gang! Have a great day!

Hey Gang! Just getting around to checking in! Can you beleive that? I was sooo lazy when my coworker came in and I ended up doozing off again and didn't get to check in before I went home! I had so much sleep last night at work, it was crazy. When I went home I went to sleep for another couple of hours and when I got up I had to listen to DH complain about how he hates my job...or me even working for that matter. He thinks everything would be peachy keen if I were working 9-5 but guess what, that would be just more work for you know who! He doesn't like being stuck home every second weekend and he whines about taking DS out in the mornings when I work. Well...unless he is ready to give himself a pretty nice raise, then I will be working for a while yet.

Anyway...I had a good workout today but the cookie monster found lots of cookies are her MIL's house just before she came to work. I think my workout out weighed the eating though:) I made up my own circuit workout. I did a 7 mile run and ME. It was a great workout, a little on the long side but just what I needed. I was so tempted to go buy a new TM today but I don't want to put anything else on the CC's right now. I need to pay off what I have on there and my TM seems to work just fine when doing circuit work.If I could keep it working until the spring then I won't need to buy a new one until next winter! Keep your fingers crossed!

Kristine** I really don't know where the yr as went! Our babies are growing up so fast! When I was doing my workout today I was thinking about DH's rant earlier and I thought about trying for another baby and then not comming back to work...or atleast not to this place. We don't get paid enough here. I don't know the last time someone had a raise in this joint! Meanwhile our boss as a huge home,jag,plane,hanger....you get the pic! Greed! DH gave his staff a pretty good bonus this yr...we got a $100 gc for a massage! Ugh! And DH's business doesn't make nearly as much as this place!

Cheryl** Nice workout today. What did Santa bring you anyway? How have the kids been behaving?

Laine** DH suggested you go shopping? Thats a switch...hehe! Hope you got your workout in!

Belinda** Glad to hear you had a nice time!

Carrie** You must be a busy gal today!

Amelia** That TM looks o.k. I really don't know much about TM's and I think DH is going to order me one through work so Im sure we will just buy what someone else suggest. I need a good one that can stand long runs, Im not sure the cheaper ones will do me any good. You should keep your eyes open for sales. I know there are some on sale here now Reg $1299 on for $749...thats the one I had my eye on but decided to wait!

Stacy** Hello to you to!!!

HOpe I didn't miss anyone! Have a good night everyone and I will bbl to see if anyone else checked in and read this loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog post:)

Lori:)

Hi, Lori, I caught you -

DH gave me the present of a lifetime - a 40" flat screen t.v. for my workout room. Woo hoo! Very nice.

That's great you get to sleep at work sometimes. Really helps out, I'm sure. I'm with you on needing to give the credit cards a break for awhile }( }( }(

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.