*** Weight Watchers Saturday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

How is everyone? I can't believe it is raining again. I hope this isn't what our summer is going to consist of. Its been raining alot the past few weeks and can be very depressing! Ugh..anyway, no point in whining about it.

My butt is so sore from yesterdays workout. Must have been the static lunges ( hate thosex( ) I also went for 2 walks yesterday afternoon. And last night I went to bed at 11 and DS woke at 4 and then at 7:30, all in all I thought it was a pretty good night.

Had a statement come yesterday for what I owe in taxes...just a little bill...$2098;( ;( Had another bill for property taxes $1856;( ;( then I went for a walk and noticed a nail in the tire of my new stroller;( ;( ;( I just couldn't wait to go to bed so I could start a new day:) Hopefully today will be better.

Im going out with the girls tonight. I was invited to 2 house parties and I think I will stop by at both of them. I don't intend on staying out very long, or even drinking (maybe two) but I figure once I get in company with some other females I may not want to come home! LOL

Mary, glad to hear your dvd player is working! That will teach your DH to fix it for you now that he as to pay someone to do it! LOL

Cheryl, that recipe sounded yummy:9 Good job on your workout. It doesn't matter as long as you did something. I need to make up a new rotation or look for one, I never know what Im doing from one day to the next.

Belinda, Ive always enjoyed MM. I just don't do full body workouts very often. Good job on the workout yesterday.

Amelia, happy to hear you weight is creeping back down:) Do you weigh in on line, do you go to meetings or are you just following the program yourself?

Well, I have no clue what I am doing today. I was thinking about doing a long run b/c I won't be doing weights. We will see. Im also going to head uptown to see if I can find something to wear out tonight:) What am I thinking? Spending money when I owe so much!

Lori:)

Morning Ladies:)

Lori-Sorry to hear of your two "little" bills,and the nail. Maybe today will be alot better then yesturday! I didn't WI this morning,I WI every friday at home(OK...and mon.tue.wesn.thur,bad habit) and I just follow the WW program at home too!When I first started WW I went to 4 meeting and then starting doing it by myself! Have fun at you Girls Night Out! I get like that too,when I'm in the company of other ladies ,I don't want to go home either,LOL! Can you Please send some of that rain down to GA,its soooo dry here!

A big Hello To Mary,Belinda,Nancy and Cheryl. Kim are you still with us?

I ate AWFULL yesterday,Got to really watch it today! It felt good to just not count pts for a day! I've got to get back on track, so Im walking for an hour this morning with upper body(MIS.Then after lunch,Im going for a hike at a local park that has great nature trails in it! And nothing but water today,maybe it will help to flush all of that junk from yesterday out of my body!!I feel Yucky!

I'll Be back tonight! You ladies have a great sat.

Good Morning Ladies,

Lori! I am so sorry to hear about the tax bills!:( And the nail.... I hope that today will be a better day for you.

Amelia- yes I am still here. I have just been busy. I come on line to scan the boards but have not had time to actually sit and read and post.

I think I mentioned before that we have an increased work load as one of the attorneys in my office was deployed to Iraq and we lost two others in the past 3 years and they never replaced them. Therefore that leave three of us to cover the entire department I work for statewide. In addition to that, I have beentrying to keep up with my workout. Morning is hard b/c I can not get my butt to bed at a decent enough hour to wake up at 5am and not be dead tired the rest of the day. I am still managing the 5 am workouts though. I must get to bed earlier. I am still doing the walking workouts at work. It got really hot and humid this week so one day I was in my office just walking around the desk with my dumbbells. My co-workers were surprised- they said I am on a mission. I defintely am- I want this weight gone.

I did lose 2.4 pounds this week (YEAHHHHHH!!) for a total of 17+ (can remember the exact number right now). I was really bummed out about not losing at all last week. I realized now that when I do heavy weight training that I either stay the same one week or lose very little then the next week I have a big loss. So, I better be prepared this Tuesday b/c I have been doing Power Hour this week. When I weight myself at home- the scale is looking the same. Frustrating but at least now it seems I may know why. One lady at WW suggested that I not do weight lifting until I lose most of my weight. No WAy!!! I do not want to be all flabby like some people I have seen lose lots of weight. My co-workers (even ones who I never mentioned I am trying to lose weight) are commenting on how they can see my loss. :7 Can't get too beside myself as I have a long way to go.

Hello to everyone who comes after me. I hope you all have a great workout and weekend Have fun with the girls Lori. It has become difficult to check in daily but I will try to do my best.. is that okay?

What a slow bunch today. Maybe I am not the only lazy one:) Man, I could barely get my mug up to my lips in the morning and decided not to workout. Instead we went to DH's store, where I had some items to take back and I was very surprised that I needed smaller sizes then I thought I did. But I will go into more detail about that tomorrow b/c I don't know if anyone will read this tonight:)

Amelia, Im not eating great today but I have a feeling that dinner isn't going to be a big meal here. We went out for lunch and I had a bowl of soup and shared a club house sandwich with my MIL. But then when I got home I ate a few cookies.:eek: :eek:

Kim, we noticed that you were missing! I guess its o.k if you only check in now and then;) I understand what its like to be busy and i find the best time to check in is in the morning while sipping my coffee:) Good job on the weight loss and I wouldn't listen the crazy lady at ww's either:) Just do what you doing. I weight lifted while losing and I have all of my weight gone ( besides for my last 5 vanity pounds ) LOL

I just woke up from a nap and am feeling more energetic.I think i was so lazy b/c I haven't stopped the past two days and I think it caught up to me. I may be able to run soon. Its only 5 here and it will probably be 9ish before I head out. Thought about straightening my hair but its raining so I don't see the point.

I will check in tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.
Lori:)

Hi ladies!

My day has been so busy today! I had a hair cut! I beeen doing laundy and cleaning houese! I have not packed my suitcase yet!
I had to return my computer, since it has been acting up!

I fly in two days! My mom called my at 5 a.m. this morning! I couldn't go back to sleep!

My workout for today was B& G " Floorwork and Abs" premix 49 min. and Core Max "Tough Core" premix 18 min.

Lori hope you have a lot of fun with your girlfriends! Hope your day is better tomorrow!

Amelia I have not been eating great today eighter! I had Greek food today!:9 :* And a glass of red wine!

Kim I glad your are back! We missed you! Great job on your weight loss!

Mary what are you up too?? I am thinking of you on Monday! Take care!

Chreyl you are so busey this day! Hope things slow down for you!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hi, everyone! Just had to check in quick - nice long run this morning of 10 1/2 miles - yayy! And a nice day with my daughter until 7:30 tonight. Managed to keep weekend work to just a couple of hours so far.

Lori, AAAAGH about the tax bills. The nail in the stroller tire was just the icing on the cake. Yuck! I hope things go much better for you today.

Belinda, Kim, Mary, Amelia - lots of hugs! Here's to a great Sunday tomorrow!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.