*** Weight Watchers Sat ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS SNOWING HERE????x( x( x( x( x( I sooo want to go back to bed and pretend I didn't see it!

Im not sure whats on tap for today. Ill have to take a look at my rotation:)

Nice to see you gals check in last night!

I will be back later!
Lori:)

:) :) :) lori...SNOWING!!!oh my goodness, you and the baby can come and stay here with us, it is 80 degress and s-u-n-n-y. i think i would lose it if it snowed

good mornin' ww, i am getting ready to go to the dr.s with my little man so i just wanted to say goooooooood mornin and happy saturday. i am sore from kenpo x and i must say it is a great ab workout too!!
i have some errands to run too so i will be back

happy saturday, a-m-e-l-i-a, nancy, belinda and of course cheryl...by the way you are going to love kenpo x

Mary, we were talking last night about how the weather is making everyone MAD! Its not usually like this. Its usually shorts wearing weather but even the long range forecast doesn't call for anything nice in the future. I was looking forward to a nice warm summer b/c I am off but I have a feeling that it won't be to warm.

Lori:)

~~~Good Morning WW Chicks~~~

Im sipping my coffee and its Oh,so yummy:9! Today its walking for an hour,I was talking with my DH last night about JOGGING,I want to start doing it But the last time I did,I had an asthma attack! I cancelled my Doc. apt. yesterday,but I really need to talk to him about some more meds to take!

I know Jogging would help this weight come off alot quicker,and I use to jog and loved it!

Lori-SNOW....Blasted mother nature,what is she thinking! Im sorry the weather is ugly! Im thinking.....Vacation time!

Mary-I hope your little guy does well at the docs today! I love it when Im soar from a workout,feels good! Happy saturday to you as well!

Cheryl,Nancy and Belinda-Hope your haveing a lovely saturday!

Well,were taking the kids to a local park to swim and have a picnic! I will check back this evening,enjoy your saturday everybody!

Hey girls -

I was out and about already today and now I'm showered and me and the girls are going shopping and a little (LIGHT) lunch out. I plan on Kenpo X this evening - which turns out to be my best time to workout.

I gave a little report on Squeeze in last night's post. I like it alot and my muscles definitely feel worked today. Just that deep down soreness you feel that reminds you that you did something, ya know what I mean?

Lori - Snow? It's so hot/humid here and the air conditioner is humming. It's too hot for my liking but....snow? I pray it gets better soon!!!

Mary - I hope you had a nice doctor visit and no shots were required.

Amelia - I'm sure you're enjoying the park. Where do you live? Do they have a pool or are you swimming in a lake or something? Enjoy!

And to all who follow.....good day!!!!!!!

Nancy

Hi, everyone - Sounds like some nice workouts and that KenpoX is the name of the game today, at least for Nancy and Mary :)

Lori, snow????? Yech! Double yeck!! Let us know what you decide on for a workout today.

Amelia, the park sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it.

I ran 10.5 miles, same route as last Saturday but in 135 minutes. Five minutes faster and finished feeling much stronger than last week. I like that.

I will weigh in this morning. I know I will hate my June 1 stats - I've allowed myself a month worth of excuses while I got my new business rolling, but business is good and I need to get serious again.

It's time!

I'll be back to report in later. Have a great Saturday, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.