*** Weight Watchers Monday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang:)

How is everyone? Well, I feel well rested today:) I went to bed at 10:30 and I was asleep before DH got in bed...thats how tired I was. I was a little worried though b/c DS woke at 5 to be fed and his eyes didn't look like they were gonna close again but he went back to sleep for another 2 hours! Phew!

I joined the clean eating check in for this week for motivation and I think I will do o.k. Its only one week and the weeks go by pretty fast these days. But I do have a b-day dinner to go to and I have to get out of eating cake! Ill figure something out by the time 5 o'clock rolls around:)

Im not sure what workout I will be doing today. Maybe BM2. I will be going for a walk this afternoon though. The sun is shining and it seems to be a nice day. I also need to get a gift for my friend so maybe I will walk to the mall.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Good Morning gals!

I'm waiting on my coffee,How is everybody this memorial day! I ended up taking a rest day yesterday,just couldn't shake that BLAH feeling! I feel a little better today,think I'll do Body Fusion Today!

Lori-Glad to hear the little guy went back to bed for ya! Good Luck clean eating!

Belinda-I hope you have a safe trip,try and keep us posted!

Mary,Cheryl,Nancy and Kim Hope you guys are having a wonderful monday!

Coffee is done,bbl!

Hi Amelia...I hope your coffee is yummy!:9

I just finished HSC and a 3 mile run. I didn't get abs in b/c the little one woke up. I will probably do them later:)

Hi, everyone!

Nice workout, Lori! The clean eating check in sounds good. Might check over there with you to see what's up.

Amelia, hope you're having a nice day.

I have some good chest DOMS going from yesterday's PUB.
I think today will be cardio and abs. I'm taking my sweet time getting started }( }( }(

Looking forward to a nice date with DH later today.

Have a good holiday, everyone!

Cheryl

e-Tools??

Hi All, I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread!!

I used WW to help me lose 45 pounds 5+ years ago and I've now gained 10 pounds back over the past 2 months. I want to sign up for their e-Tools, which used to be something I could do without a code. (I simply don't have time to attend meetings, nor do I think I would benefit from them.) Hoping someone around here can help me out!

Does anyone have the access code for eTools?? The website says:
How do I get an access code?
In your Getting Started book from your first Meeting
On a Weight Watchers eTools Brochure from your Leader
By Fax or Mail

If you have the code and don't mind sending it to me, I'd really appreciate it!! (I'll have to sign up for WW online and pay extra if I can't find a code to use.) [email protected]

THANK YOU!

RE: e-Tools??

What a slow bunch!!! But it is a holiday in the U.S so I guess I will cut you some slack:)

I just got back from a hour long walk with DS and I feel like napping, problem is, he just had his nap while i was walking..LOL So no nap for me:-( We are going to my friends house for dinner cause its her b-day...oh, I can only imagine the stress again...kids everyone....kids picking at my baby....you get the drift...not the placr for Belinda to be..LOL

Cheryl, enjoy your day with DH. I joined the clean eating thread but my sweet tooth is giving me trouble now. x( I wonder can the dentist remove that one?

Amy, you may not have much luck around here. Most people are following WW's on there own b/c they have done it in the past. I do WW's online but I use the Canadian site and I was never given a code. I know that when I finish I can use the site for certain things, so maybe thats when they give me a code. I doubt it though, Im guessing I will have to use my current user name and password.

Fannie over at the Open Forum told me the code they give you at the start is for a 2-week trial of eTools. Bummer. All I really wanted was access to the recipes, but I guess I'll sign up for the entire WW Online thing (for an extra $25 or so) and get access that way.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

I just remember so much planning and so much chewing! LOL, I hope I have time to make this work for myself this summer. I guess I'll *make* it work. }(

Yipee,my five pounds of whatever it was is now gone,pluse Im down and extra 1/2pd(whooohooo;-))I'm thinking it is/was muscle/water?

any hoot,Im done with my workout did step combos in body fusion and also did the lower body add onn! It was fun,and I feel so much better!

Amy-Sorry but Lori is right,most of us are DO-WW-at-home kinda gals! Good luck to ya,And Im sure all will go well!Cathelets are all strong chicks;-)!

Cheryl-Enjoy your date with your DH}( ;) ! I also had a hard time getting my workout in yesterday,so hard that I didn't do it}( ! Have a good day!

Lori-guard you baby around the monkeys this evening,LOL. Great job on your workout!

Hello to everybody else!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.