*** Weight Watchers Hump day***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang!:)

I feel like I had some decent sleep last night. The little one woke twice but I went to bed a little earlier and he didn't get up unil 7:30..which his better then his 6:30 routine!

Today I need to do cardio and weights. Kind of fell off of my rotation therex( Im gonna go in and look cause I want to do something I haven't done it a while.OH! I would love to do PUB! But thats one I loaned out..Im getting it back tomorrow!

BBL
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Well the doc visit went well,My little girl cried a little bit but didn't know about the shot until she was given it! I told her that I had no idea she was getting one,and she was a big girl! She didn't even kick and scream,Im sooo proud of her!

My little boy,now thats a different story! He didn't want that doc touching him,at all! He didn't get any shots,just blood work which is just as bad! I just keep reminding myself that its for the best!

Yesturdays workout was Imax2,which felt(and Im sure looked) really stupid doing,I fianlly got it to work! I think once I do it a couple of times,I'll get the hang of it!

Im also getting my barbell set this weekend!So excited, then maybe the week after ordering low max or LIC,haven't decided yet! I do know that my Cathe collection will be getting bigger(HeHe,its the little things in life:7)

Lori-Morning Girl,Glad to hear you got some ZZZZZZZ's inn! What rotation are you doing?

I'll BBL,gotta get some yumyums!

Good morning!

I am going to fly to Germany May 30 - 13 June. My mom needs me! My DH is going to fly with me! I am really happy for that!

We also getting stationed back to Germany this summer! This would be the first time without my kids! My son doesn't want to go back to Germamy and I don't want to leave him here!

I need to find time to work out today! BBL!

Sorry I don't have time for personals!
Belinda

Amelia, glad to hear the kiddo's made out o.k yesterday! And your right...DS may not have ahad a shot but he still had a needle. I guess the only good thing is that you know there won;t be a fever later. I made up my own rotation but I got bored with it! LOL But I did follow it for 3 weeks hahaha

Belinda, you sound like you are in a delima. How long have you been in the U.S? Sounds like your DH is militray? I guess your mom isn't doing very well if she needs you. Hope you have a good trip home just the same.

I did C&T premix today and what a good workout. I also did the chest and tricep work from the timesvaer dvd so im fried! LOL And I also did C&W. I will get out for a walk later i think.

Catch you later,

Lori my DH is in the military for the last 26 years!( we are going for 30 years) I met my DH 25 years ago in Nuernberg Germany. We lived most of the time in (17 years!) Germany! My kids went to Geman school! We moved back to the states in June 2004!

Belinda

Good Morning Ladies,

I did not get back on last night b/c I was kinda bummed out b/c the scale stayed exactly the same as last week. No loss no gain! I have been consistently working out 2-3 times day with walking twice a day and weights 2-3x week! I do not understand! Anyway, I am better about it this morning and just hope to see a make up in the next few week. Arrrgggghhhh!!!!x(

Lori- glad to hear you got sleep. I too make up my own routines. I just make sure I get in weights 2-3 times a week, cardio daily and super cardio sesssion 3 times week. I am trying to work in yoga and stretching.

Ameilia- Glad to hear the kiddos did pretty good at the dr. yesterday! Have a great workout!

Belinda- I am sorry to hear you mom is not doing well. It will take time. I hope things workoout regarding your son not wanting to leave the US. Let us know b/f you leave so we can wish you a safe trip.

Have a great workout and day to all those who come after me!

Kim~Don't let that scale discourage ya,if your working out w/weights 2-3x a week then I would guess muscle is the reason no loss! Your probably jump on the scale next week and loose 4pds! Keep up the great workouts! Were behind ya!

Lori-I did the beginner rotation except the last two weeks(or maybe the last week,can't remember) it's fun to know what workout im doing,but at the same time I sometimes don't feel like doing the workout the rotation calls for! I just try to keep weights 2/3times a week and cardio 4x a week!

Belinda-I also hope things workout reguarding your son not wanting to leave,Im sure it hard on the whole family! Im so sorry for your loss! Keep us posted! Take care!

Got through with todays workout,did some stregnth training-S&L w/Jari Love. I think I'll try to squeeze in some elliptcal later after class,the schools gym is small but decent!

bbl!

Kim, don't get to bummed out! I use to only lose every second week and I would lose 3-4 lbs that week so things always looked up when I lost and then I had to remember that I wasn't going to lose the following week but would the next.It may work the same for you.

Well, my Aunt came to visit this afternoon. She went to Florida for the winter and hadn't seen the baby yet. So I had a afternoon of chatting but didn't do much else. Now its time to get dinner started.

Kim the scale will move for you! Same thing happend to me last month!
Wait a week or two! You see! Your scale will move in one or two weeks! Keep up the good work!

I am going to try to workout!

Take care
Belinda

Hi ladies,

I am so glad I worked out! I did Kick Max " Low Impact Timesaver" premix plus KM Stretch!

Have a good one!
Belinda

Hi, ladies! I did 1/2 of the P90X Chest/back/abs workout - then had to switch to Cathe Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. I still like hers better! Did get a very serious 75 min. workout, though, and I'm already sore.

Kim, hang in there, dear friend!

Amelia, sounds like a good day.

Belinda, great workout!

Lori, always good to hear from you.

Have a great night, everyone!!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.