*** Weight Watchers Friday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:)

Just getting us started and then i will return. I have been pretty busy the past couple of days and haven't had a chance to check in. I think everything should return to normal now. Im going to catch up on yesterdays post and then i will be back!

Lori:)

Alright! Yes, it as been a busy couple of days here but I still got my workouts in. On Wed I did a 6 mile run and the UB/LB work of BC. It was more of a circuit workout then anything. And yesterday I was headed for a 7 mile run but my TM acted up and gave out at 6.3 miles ( i think the motor gets overheated or something) and MM. My glutes are sore from lunges yesterday. And I am also happy to report that even though my eating as HORRIBLE, the scale is back down to 118.8:) It had made it all the way to 121.5.:eek: Todays workout will just be cardio and abs but Im not sure what cardio. I don't think I should bother with my TM so I may do scrabbled eggs.

Belinda** Hope you are enjoying your kiddes!

Krisitne** How was Heidis first Christmas? Rylan couldn't be bothered. It was a little stressful actually. If I had my time back we would have opened gifts in the rec room and he could have did whatever down here. I think it would have been a more enjoyable morning...oh well. Next yr will be different, Im sure!

Stacy** I haven't been doing to well with the check in either. We all understand that we are allll busy! Its a crazy time of yr!

Cheryl** I have had the hitch to run lately to! I wanted to run outside so bad yesterday but DH had a few things to do so I just ran inside. It was to cold to take DS anywhere. Im going to see if there are any deals on TM's today.

Laine** Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. The scale and alot of people aren't friends this time of yr;)

Ameila** Yeah on your new purchase! Im so excited for you! You are really going to enjoy that workout, I promise!

Carrie** Nice job on the scale! Those workouts are really doing the trick for you! Im not so sure I could reach 112 and I don't think I would want to either. I am med built and would probably look sickly if I got that small....but you could probably pull it off!

Hope I didn't miss anyone and I will be back to report my workout!

Lori:)

Wow- am I really the 2nd person to check in? Weird o Rama!

Again, so glad it's Friday, (what is new?). I do have to work a little bit on NYE next week, and then I am off the rest of the week.

Today's workout is supposed to be Stretch X. This recovery week is so nice! I am getting used to these easy workouts! Saturday starts up the weights and cardio again. I am in the FINAL PHASE of p90x!

Lori-good to see you! I am glad the scale went down for you. Some mornings I get up and I don't want to see the number, but I hop on anyways, b/c I am OBSESSED. It's just a great way to keep on top of it. Great workouts--you are so good with your cardio. After p90x, I am going back to more cardio as my next goal is a...marathon.

Hope everyone has great workouts and is starting those NYE resolutions early.

Carrie

Hey Carrie! Where is everyone? Very strange! I like hopping on the scale as well b/c it keeps me on track...so I know where you are comming from. Im also thinking about training for a 1/2 marathon,although its not much more then I was running last summer,I don't think I have the time to train for a full one, nor would my TM handle it!
K, I have a crabby baby, I think he is hungry! All I did today was CM #3 and 3 seg of Imax extreme...Im not over flowing with energy today at all! There is also a snowstorm here so I am thinking about trying out my new bread maker!:)

Hi, everyone! Lori, so glad you are back!
I KNEW the scale would come back down for you. You're too disciplined for it not to. Good accountability - I agree with Carrie on that.

Nice workouts!

Carrie, you too!

I did LIC UB sculpt plus LIS for today. Only just under an hour total... but it was enough. My upper body is still feeling Muscle Endurance big time from Wed. Didn't realize it had been so long since I'd done that one.

Oh well.

Have a wonderful Friday night, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi all. I've had a very busy day--cleaning house, doing laundry, getting groceries, coloring my hair, blah blah blah. My pesky ankle is sore and I have a headache, so it's going to be a rest day, though I plan to do a yoga or Stretch Max workout later. Health-wise I'm similar to yesterday--still snotty but not coughing at least. Yesterday I did manage a good workout--I did HSCh, incorporating my Bosu as much as possible. It wore me out but it felt good to get up and do something again.

Hope to BBL for personals, but for now I have some more housework to get done.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey all--

We are so tiny today! Everyone must be busy getting cocktails ready for the new year!

I did Strech X. It was fine, nothing too taxing, for sure.

Lori--still a good workout. I find it annoying when my energy level is low and I can't get in the workout I desire. Oh well, I guess our bodies are trying to tell us something.

Lainie-sorry you aren't feel the best. What yoga workouts do you have? Do you have a favorite instructor? I picked up a good book yesterday(you probably have read it) but to everyone else, Eat/Pray/Love--by Elizabeth Gilbert. Very very good.

Ok, I am at work, so I will check in tomorrow!

Carrie

Im Here,Im Here!!! I hope everybody gets to read this,LOL

I woke up this morning and the computer was not working:eek: so I had to wait until my husband got home so he could figure it outx( and he didn't at first then he fiddled with it,reset the hard drive,and poof here I am:7 Whew,that was a close one! We are definitely buying a new hard drive soon!

Im having a hard time finding that south beach diet book! Its sold out at walmart(guess all those new years resolutions,lol)so I guess im gonna have to order it from amazon or something! anyhoot,i plan on starting the diet soon! I'll keep you guys posted!

so,today I did Imax2 intervals 1-5 and that was enough :+!

Carrie-Good Workout,I hope your day at work goes by quickly for you!

Lori-Did you try out your new bread maker? I think I will get one as well,I would love to make my own bread...nice and clean!

Lainie-Dang,your having a hard time with this cold! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Cheryl-Great workout today!

Hey to everybody else!:)

Amelia, you should be able to find most of the principles on the SB diet out on the internet with a google search, so that can get you started until the book arrives. Just a thought!

Have a great night!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.