*** Weekend Boxing CHALLENGERS**

idream

Cathlete
Merry Christmas!!

I hope you've all had a wonderful time!
We actually had christmas dinner today, all my family (exception of one brother, his wife and three kids who are in New Zealand) came up today. My husband and I have worked like cut cats to get this organised and it paid off. We all had a really lovley family day (surprisingly!) For christmas day, just the four of us had christams dinner at a restaurant which was very nice.

RIGHT NOWS THE TIME TO WORK IT ALL OFF!!
WEEKEND CHALLENGE - EVERYONES IN (i hope we are all in)

NO JUNK FOOD IS TO PASS OUR LIPS! AND WE NEED TO GET AT LEAST ONE WORKOUT IN OVER THE WEEKEND. OUR AIM IS FOR TWO!

Lets do it!
Challengers!

By the way did we get nice pressies?:)

Morning!

Yesterday was a UB circuit~Today is a Cardio of some sort~tommorrow is a LB circuit~ sunday will be a cardio of some sort

Andrea-Glad to hear you had a nice family dinner....

Hey to everybody!

Good Morning,

Today will be cardio and then shoulders and bi then mm abs. Tomarrow I need to make up my leg workout. We had a wonderful christmas ate and drank to much.

Andrea-glad you were able to enjoy your family.

Amelia-hope you had a wonderful christmas have fun with your workouts.

Can't get in on the no sweets thing I have an entire pumpkin pie that needs eating and alot of cookies left, but I am in on the exercise thing. I will just do things in moderation.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi everyone.

My Christmas brunch went well. We had way too much to eat. After brunch we opted to go to the movies so we didn't have time to cook the turkey for dinner. Since I didn't eat dinner I saved some calories there, but I'm sure I made up for them on the popcorn. I still have the turkey in the frig and that needs to be cooked, but when I do it will be a simple dinner. Won't be joining in on the no sweets challenge. My stocking has some goodies in it that will need be to be consumed. Will try to do the workout part. This morning I went shopping and stocked up on wrapping paper and Christmas cards for next year at their 50% off sale.

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout...did thirty minutes on the TM. did a run interval.

have a great day!:)

Roxie, Jean - My bottom lips dropped. Who was I kidding? We had heaps of leftovers too. I HAD PAVALOVA for breakfast!!! Admittedly it was a very late breakfast, but I still ate it! All day I've been munching on chocolate coated almonds and chips/ crisps. At least you two, were honest and said, Nope, no can do on the eats challenge.

Ladies, what is to become of me? A blimp?

I leave now......................... one very depressed little failure.................... think I'll go find something else to eat. That'll cheer me up!:D;)

Jean - I forgot to tell you. i got up, ultra early and went in to the boxing day sales. I've never done that before (and I call myself a shopaholic! Well I'm obviously NOT a very good one:)) so anyway, just before christmas I had my eye on a cutlery set which was Aust $300. I checked and knew it was coming down in price on boxing day, I got it for HALF price! What a bargain! I also bought a few odds and ends for the kitchen and clothes. It was worth the effort of getting there early and grabbing the cutlery set. :cool:

Roxie - I thought pumpkins were good for you? whats so bad in a pumpkin pie?

Amelia - You are such a good thing to workout! Well done.

Last edited:
morning my fellow challengers:D

How is everybody today?

Roxie-Great workouts girl!!!! I need to do more weight work like that...are you still following FF's rotation? Do you know if she is making one for janurary?

Jean-What movie did you guys see? Movie theatre popcorn is the best,yum! Glad to hear you had a great christmas!

Andrea...looks like your doing the same as me,trying to get over our 'food' hangover:confused: I too have been munching for a while now. We went over to my BIL's christmas day and they sent EVERYTHING home with us...cupcakes,chocolate dipped everything(apprently they have a new chocolate dip machine thingy:rolleyes:) chicken tenders,chips and dip,crackers w/dipp and potatoe salad....OMG DH and I have been eating non stop for days:confused::confused::confused:

Today it all ends:)(it has too since there's nothing left,lol)

Atleast i did get in a workout everyday(even on christmas day:))and im not EVEN going near the scale until atleast a week of eating nice and clean...which DH and I are suppose to start new years day.

Hey to everybody...today is a LB circuit workout. The kids are going to my moms to spend the night and DH and I are going to Olive Garden to use a gift card we got for christmas(more eating:confused:)

Hugs and Happy Holidays!

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be BM2 cardio but I am going to do the TM today and then do the shoulder bis I didn't do yesterday and tonite is the legs I didn't do on the 23rd. My mom is visiting so it is hard getting my workouts in I feel I need to spend all my time with her.

Andrea-Its hard right now not eating the food is everywhere. I don't know what is wrong with pumpkin pie either. Congrats on the knife set.

Amelia-it would have been a great job if I would have done what I said. FF says she should be posting a january rotation today, and start a new checkin.

Everyone have a good day.

Ok, I admitted I would fail on the food, but i should have been honest about the workouts. Who was I kidding? With the holidays we have been sleeping in. I will get some workouts before New Years, I just don't know when. After New Years it will have to be hard core dedication.

The movies we saw this week were "Bedtime Stories" and "Marly and Me". "Bedtime Sories" was really cute and "Marly and Me" was of course sad, but good.

Hope everyone is enjoying their post Christmas time.

Jean

just finished 35min on TM and then did gs shoulders and bis.

Amelia-the new workout requires the pure strength series and I don't have that one so I won't be doing this one.

Hi.
I don't think I am EVER going to workout EVER again! Whats the matter with me? I've not been like this as far as workouts go, if we are talking about food, -yeah thats different. i fall off the food bandwagon all the time, scramble back on board and try again, only to fall off and graze my knees, get back up, fall off again, graze my knees and get a concussion. And so it goes .......... BUT to not want to workout?
HMMMMMMM? Whats up with that?:confused:

Very confused, and not wanting to get all sweaty,
me.

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day for me will do some stretching later. My mom is driving me nuts can't wait for her to go home. I am going to do the first week of FF rotation but probably not the rest there is alot of dvd changing involved slows the momentum of the workouts. DH bought me some biggest loser workouts that I want to preview and see how I can make a rotation with them.

Andrea-have you previewed your chalene extremes yet? I don't think I want those. GET BACK TO EXERCISING GIRL ITS FOR YOUR HEALTH. The new year is getting ready to start lets make it a good one.

Amelia-how are you today and what are your plans?

Hello to Jean, Elaine, AndreaH and Pauline. Miss you guys.

Morning girls!

Roxie-Can you sub something for the pure strenght series? I was planning on subing alot of workouts since I don't have alot. I will go and check it out after posting here.

Andrea-sounds like your in a 'workout funk' right now. I went through one of those about three months ago. Don't worry, you'll workout again...i would just relax and enjoy the season right now. I haven't been on the scale is SO LONG,but...going by my jeans,i haven't gained any weight:rolleyes:.

Jean-Marely and Me was sad? I was going to take my kids to see it..maybe I should wait until it comes out on dvd:confused:. Speaking of sad movies...youve seen 'the notebook' right? Well, DH and I started watching it recently. It was late and i was already tired when we started the movie,well i FELL ASLEEP and guess who sat and watched the whole thing...LOL. When I woke up HE WAS GRABING TISSUES and pretending that there was something in his eye...LMAO at him;)

Hey to Elaine,Becca,Andrea...everybody~

So, started with a cold yesterday and it just grew worse...the only workout im doing today(if any) is a dogwalk. I never did get in that LB circuit workout yesterday.

bbl

Anybody else doing FF's janurary rotation? Looks good...and perfect for me. Im a cross between a mesa/endo....

I will have sub the kickbox stuff and the PS series for something else and some 4DS workouts but all in all....im excited!

Hi all,

Just a quickie check-in, I need to get my WO in: 30 min couch to 5k run. My eating has been atrocious. Me+baked goods=trouble. :confused: I have thrown a bunch of stuff away here, but I was at my sister's house all weekend and she still has the goods.

Amelia, I think I will be doing FF rotation as well. It looks like a lot of mixing up which should be fun. I will sub some of the cardio so I can get my runs in, though.

I will try to BBL with personals. Have a fantastic last weekend of 2008! :)

I finally got a workout in. Went outside for 4 miles walking and jogging. Scale is up and jeans are tight so I knew I better get off my not so tiny heiny.

Amelia, the movie is about the family and what it goes through during the life of the dog (beginning to end if you get my hint) and that's what makes it sad. People were sniffling in the audience. Its funny throughout the movie though.

Andrea, here's a hand up. Grab on and get back on the workout wagon. You can do it. Join me this week.

Roxie, I know how it is when relatives visit. It's hard to get your routine in. Enjoy your visit and then you cna return to your scheduled workout.

Becca, Elaine and Andrea hope all is well with you.

Jean

I managed to get my workout in today. A nice interval run on the TM. I am psyching myself up to start FF's rotation tomorrow. My muscles are scared. :eek:

Andrea, I googled pavalova and that is clearly a health food. It has fruit. Anything with fruit is healthy. :p The wagon is coming to get you so you better hope on! :D Congrats on the great purchases, BTW!

Jean, I am hoping to see Bedtime Stories this week. I don't think I can take Marly and Me, I am way too emotional.

Amelia, I love the story about your DH crying during the Notebook! Too cute.:)

Roxie, how much longer will your mom be visiting? I would love to hear how you like the Biggest Loser workouts. I tried Jillian's Shred and it didn't blow my skirt up. :(

Hello to Elaine, AndreaH and Pauline. See you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.