*** KETTLEBELL *** WEDNESDAY ***

Okay, Hi again!

Here's today's workout: http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

I'm thinking, since this is my 14th week on the program - 9th on ROP with the 16kg- that next week I am going to take a "break" and drop my weight to the 30#kb and really work on FORM while giving my body a rest. I got the idea from a couple of threads I've read on DD forums. And since I weigh 122# and 35# is more than a quarter of my body weight, I am going to cut my self some slack and cycle back to cycle forward!;):p **ha ha**:)

Have a wild and wicked ;) Wednesday gals!!
BBL!

Happy Birthday Marcy!!!!

Deanie - Nice workout today! :) I was perusing the DD forums yesterday and came upon one of those threads you mention. Your plan sounds like a good one!

How long is it recommended to stay with the Program Minimum? ETK doesn't give a time frame. I'm on week 4, and I have to admit I'm really liking just doing swings and TGUs. (what happened to those long, sexy met-cons I was so into?) :D I plan to start practicing cleans, presses and snatches later this week.

Marcy - Any fun birthday plans today?

Waves to Rhonda, Jane and Melissa!!

Here's last nights workout...I am REALLY loving TGUs!

Buy-in:
Dynamic stretching
3 Rounds
* 10x halos
* 3x pull ups/chin ups - modified

ETK: TGU 5 minutes @ 16kg
* Got through 3r/2+ on the left. The timer went off on my way down. :D
* I was only expecting to be able to get through 2 each side...maybe, so I'm SUPER HAPPY about this!
* The hardest part was the initial "get up" part.

Cash out: Mucho foam rolling and hip stretching.

Have a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCY!!!
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

Hi Everyone!

Today I going for a 4 mile run. The weather has been so beautiful lately!!

Deanie ~ Your plan sounds like a good one. I'm glad you're enjoying the program.

Gayle ~ You love TGUs??? :eek::eek::eek:

Marcy ~ Hope you have a great birthday!!

Hi to Melissa and Rhonda!

Thanks for the all the hugs/prayers yesterday!! They are appreciated and needed.

Good Afternoon

Gayle::: WTG and ^^^5's on the 16kg tgu's:):):) You go girl!!:cool: I don't think there is any "set" time frame for the pm:) According to one of the threads on DD, AOS is the one that made this a "12 week" program. you can stay on the pm as long as you want. If I remember correctly, tgu's help build your shoulder/lat muscles up , so the longer you do them the easier ROP could be.....I agree - I *heart* tgu's too!!!....can you tell I've been over at DD a lot lately??:rolleyes:;)

Jane::: Enjoy your run!! I love the way you wrote happy birthday with all the different colors!!:):)

waves to the rest of the gang!!

Gayle ~ You love TGUs??? :eek::eek::eek:

Jane - Crazy isn't it! :p Have a great run!

Deanie - Thanks for the props! I think I'm gonna give the program minimum 6 weeks and evaluate from there.

Melissa - Your little guy is so cute! :)

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all your wonderful birthday wishes! Unfortunately, it's another crazy day at work. And to think a few months ago, it was so quiet. I wish I had more time to chat with everyone.

Yesterday I did Hard Candy Bellydance Tutorial for the first time which was really good. I've been wanting to try bellydancing for awhile. I took one live class which was great and did one other tutorial. I think this will also help me with my other dancing. It's amazing how many other muscles you use that you never knew you had! Hopefully, I will finally be able to do body rolls (undulations). The instructor was excellent. I also took a 30 minute walk and went to my two-step class last night. We're really getting into more intricate patterns and it's lots of fun.

Today was Dove #2 minus the burpees and jumping lunges (wasn't much into cardio today). Also did 2 pullups, 2 chinups and my 30 minute walk.

DH made me breakfast this morning. Not really doing much celebrating but hopefully I'll get good news tomorrow. DH has an interview for a job in our area. If he gets that, it will be a great birthday present for me.

Jane - Sending hugs to you and your Mom! She sounds like a real fighter! Glad she has such a positive attitude.

Gayle - I see you're on the ETK bandwagon. WTG on the TGUs!:) I kind of like TGUs too. They're not so bad once you get the form down.

Deanie - Congrats on moving 1500 pounds! WTG!:)

Waves to Rhonda and Melissa!

Marcy

Hi all

Still having computer issues.:mad: Typing fast as if it will save my battery. Virus has been cleaned up but my power cord is dead so I can only charge it at work.

Happy Belated Birthday's to Marcy and Deanie

Jane- Praying for you

Gayle and Melissa- waves.

Will try to post during lunch tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.