*** Commit to get Fit and Lean Wed ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

I am back to work again! BooHoo! Where did my week go? Actually, I was ready to come back to work. Staying home with a baby isn't ideal for me either. He is just to busy these days. He is constintly climbing on something, somewhere!

I didn't get up and workout today. I set the alarm and after it went off I thought about what workout I was actually going to do with no equip in the house.If my TM were there I could have done a small run + 4DSKB, but it wasn't even worth my while to get up and do 4DSKB by itself. I loaded out KM and KPC is on VHS, so that was also out of the question.
I think DH felt bad the other day for not going to my 10 mile race 2 weeks ago, so he got up early Sun morning and came to my 10K one. Since then, he has decided to start running with me. Im sure it won't be all the time (if at all) but the plan is to go for a small run tonight with him when I get off of work, so thats why I decided to hit the snooze button today.

BBL! If I get a chance I am going to catch up on personnals!

Lori

Ameila** Good job with the workout yesterday. Did you register DD for G1? Time goes by so fast,doesn't it? How is the weightloss going?

Belinda** Hope you are feeling better! I woke up the other night with a terrible toothache that went right to my temple. I felt like something in my head was gonna explode! I felt it comming on again last night but I took a pill before it could really start.

Cheryl** Glad you found your mojo! LOL Not really mojo is it? Did you ever watch Austin Powers? LOL Your really making me want to get a good weight workout in. I can't even bring my things back into the house b/c there is activity going on in the basement...re:the flood. I think there is a guy comming today to do something. So if I were to bring my weights home, they would just be in the way. Im ready for a good weight workout now though.

Good Morning to everyone else!!!! I will BBL!
Lori

Good morning Lori~awesome that your DH is going to start running with you! I hope your able to get your weights back in your basement soon...must be very frustrating!

My weightloss is going great,as long as i stay around 1200 calories a day im losing. since starting the diet(around 3 1/2 weeks ago) im down around 9lbs:eek:I watch my carbs and try to eat as much protein as possible!

hey to everybody that follows! Today is a dog walk(if she isn't limping) then a run interval on the TM!

Im SO SORE in my legs...its hard to walk! I LOVE it....i know,im a sick puppy;):D ive also got some doms starting in my UB from yesterdays workout

bbl

Good Morning!

Today I need to get my game face on for MIS...:cool:

Punka- congrats on the 9lbs!! I hope you have a great run today..:D
Gidget- Sorry you have to go back to work! Are you working overnight again? I hope you get your run in later...;)

BBL!

Iris

Oooh, Iris, I LOVE MIS. You'll have a great workout.

Lori, love that DH will start running with you. That'll be great, even if he doesn't last long. He'll appreciate all the more how hard you're working to do what you do.

Amelia, love those DOMS! Is it hard to get up from the potty? Heh, heh. That's when you know you've really done it.

Well I realized I messed up. MuscleMax was at the END of the week 1 rotation not the beginning - so I'll have PUB and PLB for my weight workouts for the rest of this week.

This morning was IMAX3. Or should I say 2/3s of IMAX3. Those blasts are just too high intensity for my 49 year old bod so I had to modify a little and then I ran out of time. Worked up a good sweat, though.

Get this - A Shape Magazine editor is talking to me about an article on Marathon Nightmares. I may be included. The day of my fastest marathon - the one where I placed (age 40, 9 years ago, so don't get too impressed) I took an untested supplement at the starting line and it made me so sick I ended up in the medical tent after the race. And to top it off the picture of me grimacing in pain in the medical tent made it into the St. George Marathon brochure for that year. Aaack.

Too funny! We'll see what happens.

Anyway, have a great Humpety Hump day today, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls,done with my workout...im glad too:confused: i stayed up too late last night and im feeling it

Cheryl-Let us know if your in the magazine! High fives on your workout!~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.