*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Thurs ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning ladies!

Im up early to do KPC. Its the only workout I can do with no equip. I may be able to get some of my stuff back after today b/c i think the insurance lady is comming to look at everything. Maybe after that is done, I can bring my weights and step back. I could always get new ones, but I can wait that long!
Last night I went for a 50 mins run with DS.The weather as been crappy all week but it stopped raining long enough for us to go out.

AND even though I said I didn't have time...I decided to join up for 1 month of the nutrition tracker. It was only $10, I have a feeling I am going to be getting alot of "F"s! LOL

I will bb when I get to work! Have a good day everyone!
Lori

Monring girls

Im up early too! Today is DD's first day of school! I can't believe she is already in first grade...i still feel like she is a toddler,following me around with her pacifier in her mouth....

Im not doing very good with the job searching,very frustrating:mad: no call backs yet. I know...i got to be patient. Good things come to good people,atleast thats what i keep telling myself! :rolleyes:

Lori-Great run yesterday! Have fun with KPC today! Let us know how your liking the nutrition manager! Im tempted to join it too!

No idea what workout im doing today? Maybe RS...or LIC step only premix,maybe some imax2! Not sure yet? Im doing a cardio though,may throw in some abbs as well!

bbl

Good Morning....=)

I also have cardio on tap for today...going to do the 4DS kickbox/bootcamp premix...=) I have some serious DOMS today from MIS, they started last night...wonderful...lol

Lori- Have fun with KPC....I don't know why I cannot master the 3rd combo......
Punka- Isnt' it early to be starting school? It's only the beginning of August?

Have great workouts everyone! BBL

Iris

Iris-thats what i said!! I can remember going back to school in early september,late august! Kids these day don't have much of a summer break! have fun with your workout! High fives on the DOMS,my doms is finely easing up a bit:confused:

Good morning girls,

I am back from Santa Fe! I ended up in the ER on Tuesday! I have swimmers ears! My ears are swollen and I can't hear! I am making another doctors appt. here! Not sure if I can fly on Saturday! The pain in my ears are so bad, I have to take pain killers! I haven't done a workout since Monday! I wished the med. would start working! I have been taking it since Tuesday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.