*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Thurs****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I got called into work again last night so I am not feeling overly energetic but not to bad for someone you only got 6 hours of sleep. A friend of mine wants to get together tonight and watch Greys, Im debating going b/c I need a good nights sleep b.c I have work in the morning...we will see!
Im thinking about going for another run today. This will be the last run outside until Mon...so thats why Im thinking about going. If it wasn't for that I think I would be doing BM2 or something...but there is always tomorrow!
We should have a fairly busy weekend around here. My SIL finally sold their home and they are comming here on Sat for a house hunting trip. When they come for visits we pretty much have every dinner together! Its going to be crazy!

I will BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Lori-Glad to hear your SIL sold her home! My BIL has had is house on the market for over a year now:eek:,nobody is buying right now ! Enjoy your run!

Today is LB,suppose to do PLB but im just not looking forward to all those plate changes x( i haven't done PH in a while.....mmmmmmm! I don't want to do GS,just not in the mood for that much burn....

Hey to everybody! bbl

Hey gals!

Lori, sorry you didn't get more sleep. I'm sure you'll manage a good run, though. And you could justify a lighter run today after running 10 miles yesterday, in the wind. Glad to hear about the home sale. Yayyy!

Amelia, hmmm... maybe you could do one of the other weight workouts as an LB premix? That would work. I hear ya on not wanting to face GS legs all that often.

This morning my daughter has dental surgery. A minor thing to expose a molar for braces. But with my limited time I did just the bonus sections of B&G for 30 minutes. I actually really love that option as a short LB workout with 15 minutes of abs/core and then the sit-n-stands, step up lunges and glute presses on the ball. Just right.

Belinda, what are you doing today???

Carrie? Sara? Kristine? Amy, I hope you're having a great day.

Cheryl

Holy Moly! Quiet thread again today!

I did read everyones post earlier but of course I have it all forgot now!
I just got back from my run and its sooo nice out! The wind as finally changed directions and it wasn't nearly as cold. I ended up doing about 9 miles though.It was so nice I decided to stay out and enjoy it a bit longer!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am still here! Kitchen, one bathroom laundry room and my pantry are tossed, organized and clean again! Next week I will clean all my curtains and windows! Lot’s of fun! I also need to find time to get back into my running! I do miss iTreads!

Amelia** hope you found the right LB workout today!

Lori** enjoy your run today! I am in the same boat as your SIL! Not sure what we will do?

Cheryl** how did your daughter’s dental surgery go?

I still don't know what I will do for cardio? I need to go through all my DVD's, I am sure I will find something to do!

Have a great day and workour girls,
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.