*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sunday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im up early to get a workout in but seriously thought about going back to bed. I know I won't have much to do at work though so the bit of activity I get is what I will do now. I don't have a clue what I am going to do, I guess I will go in and stare at my workout collection:)

Cookie** I never did anything athletic in highschool, can you beleive that? I was a cheerleader (LOL) but that was it, HATED gym class. I remember my gym teacher wanting me to try out for the basketball team but that didn't interest me in the least. I didn't start running until after I had DD and I didn't start seriously running until 10 yrs ago. I have been at it ever since though.During the winter monthes I would take nice long breaks from running b/c I didn't have access to a TM and couldn't afford to buy one and I would just do step in the winter. DH bought one for me about 4 yrs ago, wore that one out and just bought a new one in Jan. Im running outside now though so I think I can pack that thing up for a few monthes.

I will be back later to report my workout. Sometimes I think I am nuts to be up this early, its a good thing its only 2 days in a row. I hope we are having dinner at my inlaws tonight, that way, I can come home and put DS to bed and relax. We have been eating here alot b/c my house is bigger then my MIL's, and then everyone hang out until 10 ish....kids, grandmothers...you name, theire here.No wonder Im so lazy, its been a world wind of activity! I guess this is it now though. When my SIL moves home she will have her own house and there will be no need to use my big kitchen cause she will have her own:)
Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Todays workout is a 40min cardio on the TM,i thought about taking a walk around the neighborhood instead,dont know,will see?!

Lori-What workout did you decide on? My sis is doing good. The baby blues has started with her and she has a little crying spell every morning,but then shes fine! Shes discovered if she lets the baby sleep with her she can sleep for 3-4hrs at a time otherwise the baby wakes after an hour and a half! I can't wait to see little Patience agian,she will be hear at 10am,DH hasn't seen her yet and is excited too!

Cookie-LOL at you having minimal patience,i am the same way. I seem to loose my patience fast with rude people or bad drivers:+. What makes yours go fast? My sis did find a nickname for her...pate-pate. Shes been calling her that for a couple of days now,but just playing around! I kinda wished that she would call her by her middle name,Gracie!;-)

Well,that catches me up from yesterday:) I will try and bbl! My challenge for today is to not have a pinch or taste of anything sweet. Lately Ive been picking alotx( wish me luck!

Good Morning girls!

Todays workout is a 40min cardio on the TM,i thought about taking a walk around the neighborhood instead,dont know,will see?!

Lori-What workout did you decide on? My sis is doing good. The baby blues has started with her and she has a little crying spell every morning,but then shes fine! Shes discovered if she lets the baby sleep with her she can sleep for 3-4hrs at a time otherwise the baby wakes after an hour and a half! I can't wait to see little Patience agian,she will be hear at 10am,DH hasn't seen her yet and is excited too!

Cookie-LOL at you having minimal patience,i am the same way. I seem to loose my patience fast with rude people or bad drivers:+. What makes yours go fast? My sis did find a nickname for her...pate-pate. Shes been calling her that for a couple of days now,but just playing around! I kinda wished that she would call her by her middle name,Gracie!;-)

Well,that catches me up from yesterday:) I will try and bbl! My challenge for today is to not have a pinch or taste of anything sweet. Lately Ive been picking alotx( wish me luck!

Good Morning girls!

Lori-What workout did you decide on? My sis is doing good. The baby blues has started with her and she has a little crying spell every morning,but then shes fine!Her maternal instincts have really kicked in and she's very protective of her,she told me flat out to wash my hands first,LOL:+(they were already washed;-)) Shes discovered if she lets the baby sleep with her she can sleep for 3-4hrs at a time otherwise the baby wakes after an hour and a half! I can't wait to see little Patience agian,she will be hear at 10am,DH hasn't seen her yet and is excited too!

Ameila** Is there a reason why you posted 3 x's!?LOL:) Hope you enjoy your day with your little neice. Baby blues can be hard. I did pretty good with the whole thing. Im not much of a crier or emotional person so lucky for me, they didn't haunt me. I only cried twice after having DS. The day I got home from the hospital, DH and my sis went to get groceries and I was home alone with DS...and for some reason when I started putting away all of the gifts I got in the hospital I started to cry. And the day my sister left I was a basket case. I think that had more to do with missing my sister then the baby blues.

I ended up doing HSC. It was nice to do something with no run involved...LOL And I already did enough cardio this week!

:eek: oops didnt mean to post three times,don't remember doing that,LOL!

Lori-how is High step challenge? Ive got all three of the high step workouts and have yet to do them,eversince i hurt my ankle while attempting to do one of them,im kinda scared too! I thought about selling them and buying some other workouts:eek: but i just can't bring myself to sell any of my cathe's:)! I always think in the back of my mind that i will do them....one day:+

Oh Ameila, I think you should give them a try before you sell them. If you can run on your bad ankle then I think you can do a high step workout. It was a good workout and intense enough for me that early in the morning.Im sure I didn't burn a cazillion cals but I don't care! LOL

Lori-Ok,maybe i'll do one later in the week! I haven't done any step in three weeks:eek: but i can tell cause my legs are slimming. I don't think one step every now and then will hurt??

OK,WHERE are all the sleepy heads today????

I got my workout in,did a 30min Powerwalk on the TM,felt good! I guess i could of gone longer but my sister was due arrive not to long after and my house needed to be picked up

LOL,im SUCH a stinker}( DH was still asleep when i went into the bedroom,turned the light on and started my workout!}(}( He didn't say anything....i warned him about ten minutes prior;-)

ok,everybody have a good day!

Hi, everyone!

Sleepyheads is the right word for it. I slept in late - realized DH had been sick during the night - so used it as an excuse not to go to church today and crawled right back in bed.

Since I got a nice run in yesterday I'm thinking today's the day to get some weight work in. MM, I'm thinking.

Lori, good job on HSC!!

Amelia, glad you go tthe TM workout in.

I was hoping STS would be out very SOON so I could put it to good use well before RT. Maybe I still can - but I noticed on the blog they said they'll tell us more about the music in a couple of weeks. So that must mean it's still a couple of weeks at least off. Hmmmph.

Well, off to tackle the weights. Amelia, step away from the pinches and tastes today :+ :+ :+

Lori, have a great day!

Cheryl

Okay, reporting in with my workout - LIS, followed by the bonus segments of B&G. Just right for today. Woo hoo!

I hope everyone's having a good Sunday!

Cheryl

Hey, gang....accidentally slept in this afternoon....DH shook me and asked me what time I was planning on getting up because it was 4:30!!! My alarm actually DID go off, but the radio station it's usually tuned to wasn't functioning for some reason. I was planning on doing a circuit workout....last week was HST. I love that one, but can only do the cardio on the 6", not the 8". Well, now that I only have about 20 minutes before I have to hop into the shower, it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Tomorrow is my first day off from work and since I usually sleep until about 3-4pm, I will probably do some yoga (I never have any energy on Mondays, plus it's TTOM and that totally drains me!!!!)

Oh, I didn't forget about your question about my diet, I'm basically just trying to stick to clean eating and making sure I get in enough protein. I also take really good multivitamins from Herbalife. Other than that, I'm not doing anything special.

Amelia- I hope you had a great time with your new niece! I am going to Chicago to see my new niece and nephew in July after the Road Trip. Well, actually, they aren't new yet, they will be by June 14th, though!!!;-)

Cheryl- I hope that Vic is okay! It's a great feeling to sneak in some extra rest, huh???;-)

Lori- Sometimes I wish that I had a TM, but then, living in Florida, I have NO excuse for not getting outside....except in June, July and August when the heat is super OPPRESSIVE!!!! I do have an elliptical that I love, so I have no room whatsoever for a TM!

I hope you ladies have a great evening!

I was awake! Sorry, it took me so long to get here, though.

Got in 4-7 of LoMax, Gauntlet and finished up abs from Amy Bento’s HiLo. Don’t you love a good long workout – at least I do when I can squeeze them in on a weekend.

Amelia, glad to hear your sister’s doing okay with things. Our hormones are so demanding on our bodies and emotions. Having little ones around, I think, can be very draining. When mine were little they were very physically tiring, now that they’re older they’re very emotionally (and financially) draining. But the swings from pregnancy, labor, TOM, and menopause are just crazy. No man could ever go thru it. Heck, I think that’s why they usually only get one ear pierced; the pain from one is too much.
BTW, rude people seem to be what annoy me the most.

Belinda, how’s the dishwasher?

Lori, I wonder how many of us Cathe fans were active as teenagers…. I was never a cheerleader, but did enjoy soccer, tennis, and basketball. Notice I didn’t say was good at any of them…

Cheryl, hope your husband feels better soon. Is it gas?

Amy, I also love HST! Love how hard it works my legs. How often do you fit in yoga? I hardly ever do it, but should I know.
Amelia, don’t sell it, just try it some one time.

Belinda, Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry, I didn't know until after my prior post.

Hope it was a wonderful enjoyable day.

Cookie, LOL, I can't stop laughing! Yes, maybe Vic did have gas. He's feeling much better tonight. Great long workout.

Amy, you probably needed the sleep. Glad you got it! Sorry if it took over your workout, though. There's always tomorrow.

Belinda, happy B-Day!!! Tell us how you celebrate, okay???

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.