*** Commit to get fit and lean Sun March 2nd***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I can't beleive I am here before Belinda! LOL Its 5:30 here and I am up to workout before work.

Im gonna go look at my dvds and see what jumps out at me.

BRB!
Lori:)

O.K..its kind of hard to know what to do b/c Ive covered all areas this week. So I pulled out my HC extreme dvd and I think I am going to do Workout #3, interval training and kickboxing.

I will be back later to report!

Good morning Lori,

I am up! Just forgot to post! Ha,ha,

Today is my rest day! Maybe I do some later?

Enjoy your HC extreme workout today! I did that one 2 weeks ago, tough workout!

Belinda

Im baaaaaaaack!:) OMG, it is so cold here! It looked like a rather mild down outside when I got up,I was fooled! LOL When I looked again, it was blowing and snowing! Yuck! When the wind blows on the building a certain way, it gets really cold here and that is whats happening today. I have another sweater in the jeep, I think I'll need it.

My workout went pretty good. I did it all and I also did 4DS abs and HSC abs. I know I keep saying this but I really need to start working my abs more. For some reason, I leave it for the end of my workout and it never gets done. There is something about doing step first thing in the morning. I was sooo not into it. I think it is b/c I have to think to much and pay attention. Sure, running takes up loads of energy in the morning but you don't have to think...just put one foot in front of the other. Not to mention I have my Ipod blasting in my ears which helps. But when doing a workout I have to keep the volume low b/c I don't want to wake the whole house up!

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day! My legs are still sore from Fri's workout. GS legs got in there better then PLB did.

Have a good day everyone. Ill be around all day!

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30minute interval run and abbs! I will do the abbs first,that seems to be working great for me!

Lori-Ha,Ha,I know what you mean about early morning step...i could really hurt myself doing step in the morning,LOL! I would rather run with the tunes playing! I also did gs legs on friday and got some nice doms from it yesterday! I haven't attempted the floor work yet,i don't know why..i like doing floor work? Perhaps its because my legs are like noodles after doing the standing work,LOL

Belinda-Enjoy your rest/free day! For the first time since starting BFL...I didn't have a tummy ache yesterday,LOL! I was careful to not get one!}( I drank alot of water too!

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the gs series,im so glad i got them! So fun! I like them better than pyramids:eek:,i just hate changing all those plates...aggravating!

ok,can ya tell my coffee is kicking it;-)

Good Morning-

Every is up and so ambitious today. Good to see.

Lori-OMG, you are up early to get that workout in. I am impressed, and from what I have heard, HC extreme lives up to it's name. I am laughing about your 'overweight anorexic' comment. That is the truth, right? It is really frustrating to gain weight, and then have no idea how it happened. Makes it difficult to make changes to get it corrected.

Belinda-enjoy your free day. I am glad to hear you are seeing some progress. How long does BFL last, or is it just ongoing? I have never really thought about my shoulders hurting with my BB. I will have to pay attention to that.

Amelia-good idea on doing the abs first, get them out of the way!

Today is BM2, or IMAX 2, not sure which, wait for my SIL to get over here!

Carrie

Hi girls,

Lori**WTG on getting your workout in so early!! How are you abs feel? Nice going!

Amelia** I am glad you didn’t had a tummy ache yesterday! The GS series are great workout! Nice job on your TM! You really do enjoy your TM! Good for you!

Carrie**have an awesome workout today! They both good workouts!

BBL! I have to check on my roast!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!

Amelia, so glad you love the GS Series so well. They really are a classic. Great idea getting the abs done first.

Lori, wow, great workout for you!

Belinda, enjoy your rest!

Carrie, yes, I hope you have an awesome workout.

I ordered Hip Hop Abs on a whim about a week ago from Amazon and they're here. May give them a try. Was watching the infomercial for that while I was on the TM, heh, heh.

I'm on diet stabilization through Thursday and then contemplating one more round to get off that final 10. I think I'll go for it. Modified, though, for a little more protein - no way I'm giving up my weight workouts for 20 more days!!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

I'm making shish-ke-bob tonight for one of my sons' b-day dinners. Yum! I'll pass on the potatoes and the dessert - 1-2 shish-ke-bobs and some salad will do nicely for me :)

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

hey girls,just popping to report my workout!

Did abbs,my own thing.Then did a 30min run on the TM!

Cheryl-so the diet stabilazation that your on haves you give up weights for 20 days? Wow,that would be hard to do! Congrats on only having 10 more pds to go! Great job! let us know if you like hip hop abbs!

Carrie-How was you workout? yeah,i started getting those abbs in first so i have no excuses after my main workout!

hey to the rest of the gang!

There is all kinds of goodies in the house for my DH and kids but ya know,its funny that they don't even bother me anymore? Its like i know saturday is my cheat day,but after that...that 'i what to eat junk' part of my brain just shuts off lol!

Amelia, the diet I was on had me pause weights for the 20 days I was on it - not enough protein to support muscle growth, so it would have just meant breakdown. Can't have that.

I can do muscles now - and I plan to modify my final diet round for more protein. Will add a 40g protein shake right around the time of my weight workouts for this round so I don't have to pause the weights again. It was worth it for once because I lost 14 lbs - but not worth it again where I only have 10 left to lose. I don't mind it going more slowly. We all know we're losing a little muscle if we don't get at least two weight workouts in a week to maintain, and I don't want to risk that after working so hard.

Just finished today's workout. A fun mish mosh of hip-hop abs 20 min (fun, but not an hour's worth of fun) plus HIS and then the abs section after Step Works.

Enough to call it a day.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!!!

Where's Lainie??? We miss you, girl!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.