*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sun ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:p

How is everyone? Don't be confused by the smily face....Im not as chipper as i seem!:( Rather sleepy but I knew that I had to get up and get a run in b/c I think DH wants to go out for dinner tonight so there will be no time for a workout. Its so hard to stay on track with eating when everytime I turn around...we are eating!:mad:

Im just getting another run in today. Im not sure how long I will be on the TM, probably 4-5 miles.

I will bb when I get to work, you guys will probably be sleeping sitll:eek:

Lori:)

Ha! I knew it!:confused:You guys are still sleeping! Im soooo jealous:mad: LOL

I did a 40 mins run today and BM abs. Im just kind of hanging out, waiting for one of my bosses to leave, then Im gonna watch t.v! LOL

BBL!

Lori, I'm sure you're outrunning calories! Is the dinner for a celebration or just a wonderful treat? Went and read yesterday's thread, and don't know how I had missed the drama with your co-worker. Wow! I must have been on vacation or really sleepy. That's a soap opera.

Amelia, glad you got in your hour of cardio yesterday. Are you getting in the dog walks? I bought a harness yesterday for my shorter dog and the clip is on his back. Hoping it will take care of the issue of him getting a leg wrapped up in a leash as he tries to keep up with the larger dog. I'd get moving along and all of a sudden there would be a tug and would feel like I was going to trip over him. Think some of the routines in Drill Max help with agility training!

Got in HCE1 and the abs from HSC. It was the first time I've done any weight work in just over two weeks! Plus, I wanted to atone for not staying completely on the nutrition tracker. Want to be a honest woman like Cheryl. Today is further atonement with LoMax and a 3-4 mile racewalk. Oh any laundrymax, vacuummax, grocerymax, and supercleaningmax. I swear I can clean, but overnight when I'm not watching papers, laundry, and dust mites start reproducing at exponential rates!

I'm loving the Olympics, but they are killing me. Not used to staying up til midnight.
Have you ladies started doing the one reps for STS? I'm starting to get a leary that this all may be more than I can do. Anxious 'cause I'm looking forward to it, but wow it does seem a little overwhelming. Or is it just me?

Hi to Cheryl, Belinda, and Iris! Hope you all have a great day.

Cookie

Morning girls!

Lori-Great run this morning!

Cookie-Im not really walking the dog like i use to,she has a limp when she walks and ive been meaning to take her to the vet...just hate paying for the office visit:( im waiting to see if her leg will get better if i keep her off of it for a while! How is the harness going for your smaller dog? How does he/she like it? Ive thought about getting one for my dog. I can't walk Rocky with us(the new chihuahua) his little legs just can't keep up with me and cassie girls(lab)LOL

My calves are still very sore,but my workout for today is MM and i will do it this afternoon! I will try and go heavy on my UB while my LB im still keeping it light weight...remember,im trying something different for a month. No step,no heavy lifting for the lb....

Im dropping my kids off for the day at my moms house so the house will be nice and quiet later! Its nice for them to get out of the house and for dh and i to have some quiet time together!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Back on track day for me....back to counting those stinking calories and journaling...ugh! ive just got to make a comitment and stick to it if im serious about getting this last little bit of weight off....I wasn't the best last week....my scale isn't showing it which is good! This week WILL be better! Its just so dang hard! Im NOT happy at my current size/weight so i know i HAVE to start getting focused(ok,just giving myself a little pep talk...nevermind me:confused:;):D)

bbl

Cookie** Oh my co-worker...she is a total wing nut! She doesn't have a clue what is going on around her. I don't truly beleive that she is pregnant yet! I just finished cleaning at work. Now Im going to relax for the rest of the day! LOL

I have more drama...not really drama but sometimes I feel like I am mean and other times I know that there is just no need for this stuff.
So...my inlaws moved in next door, right? And his mother is here for a visit PLUS they also had a friend arrive on Fri night.
DH asked me yesterday if I wanted to go out for dinner tonight with my sister and her DH. Then he ask if he should ask his sister, her DH and her friend. I didn't really care, but I knew what was going to happen. I had pictured a nice relaxing evening , with drinks but I knew that was going to go sideways.
He mentions it to his sister last night, who says to her husband, "well, we can't go without your mother" and he says "why not"? My thoughts exactly! She is here to see her grandkids, Im sure she doesn't mind spending time with them while we are out to eat. Then she says " you know we can't go out for supper and not invite mom and dad" DH just shrugs his shoulders. I don't know why but whenever we do anything we have to do it with EVERYBODY! Then my MIL will bring her mother, and also the neighbours across the st whom they spend alot of time with. Oh..and she also wanted to bring her kids b/c if everyone is going then there is no one to babysit her kids, which means I have to take DD b/c she won't want to be left out,which means I will have to bring DS b/c Im not getting a babysitter. So now instead of having 4 people for a nice relaxing dinner, we have 13 adults and 4 kids! I would just rather stay home then take DS screaming. I don't know why this family feels like they have to do everything together.
Lori

Lori...My goodness! Sorry for LOL at the situation with your family... so im guessing there goes your nice relaxing evening,huh? :(

Ameila** Im not going if all those people go. Im sorry...Im just not that nice.:eek: I don't know why every time we do something it hasn't to be the size of a Christmas party.It just doesn't make sense to me but my SIL as a good heart and doesn't want anyone to feel left out. While I on the other hand, don't think that we need to invite everyone to everything and if they feel left out, then thats just to silly to even talk about. I don't expect to get invited to everything they do, nor do I want to.:rolleyes:
Yes, get refocused girl! LOL Its so weird b/c there are times I am happy with the way I look, then one step on the scale, tells me that Im not!

Cookie** I forgot to mention, I am loving the Oylmpics as well. I watched the womens marathon last night and it was CRAZY! 26 miles in 2hr and 27 mins:eek:Wow!

Lori

Lori-i wouldn't go either,LOL at your comment about it being like a christmas party...:D. I can only handle the christmas thing once a year;) and even then im tipsy with drinks;)

ETA-I too watced the womens running...i thought it was crazy is a good way,wow!!!!! Funny thing is i thought about you and your running...i bet you could do it!

ok,off to drop off the kiddies:eek:

Hey Ladies!!

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post. My family and I went to TX for two weeks and we got back last night...I was suprised how much I missed checking in with you all :( It was kind of like having one of those itches you can't scratch....LOL!!

I hope you are all doing well and sticking to your workouts. I ate pretty terribly the second week of the trip....my mother just would not go along with my clean eating program! I have a weakness for her custard pies and I think I ate 3 of them by myself:eek: But, I'm back and it's time to burn that fat off;)

This morning I did Step Blast but will begin a fat loss rotation tomorrow. Hope to catch up with you all later...just wanted to to say a quick hello.

BBL

Welcome back, Trish! Glad to hear from you. Hope your vacation went well. At least your mother is a good cook/baker. Love mine, but she's the reason tv dinners and microwaveable meals were invented! My dad and three siblings live in the Houston vicinity.

Amelia, the harness is working great. The little dog is like a large cat and the other one is a golden retriever, so there is a big difference! They both get so excited about going out that I feel guilty when I don't do it. Wish my kids felt have the guilt I seem to suffer from. Are you not doing lower body because of the body-type workout? As an hourglass you don't do lower only upper for weights? No cardio? I'm really confused.

Lori, I think I would feel a headache coming on real bad! It could even be a migraine. To tell you the truth, this past week all I want to do at night is watch the Olympics. Yesterday we were out getting back to school supplies and other items to boost the US economy, and all I was thinking was hurry up I want to get home. Normally, I am not like that at all! Was looking for you in the marathon with your Canadian jersey.

Well, I'm using Cheryl as a role model right now. Entered my meal plans for this week and printed out a shopping list. Off to be a good girl. Oh, and I'm done atoning. Did LowMax all step first, then the blasts twice through. Of course, the house still needs cleaning, but I'm feeling righteous.

Cookie

Lori, I forgot to mention that I think I work with your colleague's relative! Another one who has a constant changing stream of stories. It is so bad of me, but I don't even give her any attention for it. Just can't stand it or her 'cause you never know what is true. It must be a desperate need for attention, don't ya think.

Cookie

Ha! You girls are silly! I doubt I will ever run a marathon...never mind the olympics! LOL Im enjoying watching it to. I love the races, swimming and gymnastics...the rest of it, I couldn't be bothered. Actually, baseball is on now...booooring;)

Ameila** I called DH to see what the plan was for dinner but he hadn't been talking to anyone. Either my SIL told me MIL that we were all going out for supper OR my SIL got the impressive from DH that we wanted it lowkey and they might be doing their own thing. Its absolutely crazy that we eat together as much as we do! I feel bad for complaining b/c everyone is so nice but I think moderation is also good!

Trish** Sounds like you had a great vacay? I went to my parents house as well but I didn't do to bad. My mom usually as oddles of cookies left over from christmas in her freezer but there wasn't to much around this summer. Glad your back!

Cookie** Well...my co-worker told me that she told her ex bf that she was pregnant and his response wasn't good. For one thing, he wants a DNA test...which I think is a wise choice (this girl isn't afraid, if you know what I mean:confused:) They are broke up after all and I think he was just happy to get rid if her and now she nails him with this, meanwhile, they were together for 2 yrs and she never got pregnant? I think if she is pregnant, then she tried it. And I think he plan may backfire in her face!

Pretty lazy day at work. Nothing on the go and I had a little nappy in the chair. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny so I am hoping for a long run outside. I also told the girl I use to run with about the race I signed up for, she was going to look into it but she never called back, I don't think she is that interested. Oh well!

Lori-Yeah,i agree...everything in moderation;)

Cookie-I suffer from the same guilt from not walking my labmix...i just keep telling myself that ive got to let her leg heal! Glad to hear your little dog likes the harness! Im kinda doing a body type workout...I've recently read some articles/books about bodytype workouts and im trying it out for a month! My UB im lifting the norm. My LB im lifting light weights! I work each musle group twice a week and do cardio atleast four times a week. High fives on your workout girl!!!

so, in a nut shell(lol)thats what im doing for the next three weeks,i also measured last week so wish me luck:D

ok,just popping in to report that i ended up dropping off the kids,coming back here,watching a movie with my DH then taking a nap:D:D...so no workout today! It will have to wait until tommorrow...

Just checking in one more time before dropping off to sleep.

Lori - I just read your posts....whoa!! That is such a large party to go out to dinner with...forget about how long it would take to get a table:confused: I'm anxious to hear how it all worked out...

Cookie - I haven't started the 1 rep max calcs yet, and probably won't until I have a better idea of when STS will ship. I am concerned I will increase my weight before it ships and will have to do it all over again. If there's enough advance notice, I will probably do it one month before STS ships.

Ok. I'm signing off...4DS LIS/HIS Upper Body premix is on the agenda for me in the morning. Hello to Amelia, Cheryl, Belinda, and Iris!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.