*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sat ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

How is everyone? Yesterday ended up being a rest day, I wasn't totally surprised there. We went to my MIL's for dinner and it was a pretty "heavy" meal, I didn't think I was going to get my legs moving after that. So I set the alarm for 5:20...and here I am! Im going to be sooo tired at work later! LOL Oh well, it isn't busy so if I need to have alittle cat nap, I shall.

Im planning on doing abs and a run shortly. I should be able to get atleast 6 miles in if I start soon. My run will be on the TM so Im going to do 2 miles kind of warming up, then 2 miles of hills and 2 miles of speed. The time should fly!

Cheryl** I need to clean up my act now that summer is almost over, I thought about following ww's again but not really signing up, just counting my own points as a guideline. I start training for my next rest on the 24th, and Im not sure how my eating should go. Im going to look for some more info when I get to work today.

Ameila** My next race is on Oct 19th, I have a little while yet but I really have to start training for those hills! I loved running out to my moms b/c there are sooo many hills, but there aren't many around here, which means I am going to have to run the same hill over and over again!

Belinda** Your mom was busy! LOL I hope you are enjoying your time with your sisters!

Cookie** I can't follow any rotation right now b/c I have no stupid weights! Im going to try my hardest to get them back in my house this weekend! Although the only real problem is that they need to be cleaned and I can't do that....some guy as to do that...and I don't know when he is going to do it.

Iris** what are your plans for the day?

I think I have caught up on personnals! Sorry if I missed anyone.
I have a question...but don't laugh! I cannot figure out, for the life of me, how to post a smily face after a sentence! When I click on a face, it just goes with the thread title! How do I put faces in with my message????

Have a good day everyone!
Lori

Good Morning Lori and all who follow!

Lori- Have a great run today you early bird!! How is the work thing going? I never found the thread again after I rambled on about your best friend at work...lol

Today was supposed to be I can't remember, then I changed it to BM2 Bootcamp, but I feel like crap and dont have time....so it's PUB! Then I have to get ready for a bridal shower and semi-bachelorette party tonight...thank god tomorrow's my day off!

Iris

Iris** Best friend is an understatement! Not quit! LOL Im telling you, she is one twisted girl!
I noticed on facebook the other day that she had updated her status. It said "Amy can't beleive she loves someone so much that she hasn't even met" Now...right away a mother would catch on to that. So I wrote her a little note asking her if she was pregnant. She couldn't beleive that I guessed it and then she removed her status, asking me not to tell anyone b/c she didn't know what she was going to do yet.
Im not 100% sure that she is pregnant cause she is coo-coo. So yesterday I clicked on the google bar at the top of the computer and all the history came up. There was "how to get a boyfriend back", "how to fake a pregnancy test", "how long can sperm live outside the..." and "take a pregnancy test" Maybe she is pregnant just to get her boyfriend back or maybe she isn't pregnant and she doesn't want me to tell anyone b/c she isn't sure that she is going to corner her ex (whom she found in bed with someone else a week ago!) Its as good as a sitcom...seriously!

My run was good today. I did 6 miles as planned but no abs. I found a load of laundry in the wash, that I guess my SIL put in yesterday so I folded that when I was cooling down!

BBL!
Lori

Lori-I'll be cheering for ya on Oct. 19th!!! About the smillies! Here is a link that explains what you need to do in order to post with smillies! You have to go to your user CP and change things!
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248799
ETA- LOL Lori...sounds like your co-worker has some issues;-)

Iris-Have fun with PUB...the bicep work in there is killer! Sounds like a busy day for you! Have a good one!

Belinda-Hope your having a blast at your sister(s)!

Hey to Cheryl, Cookie,Kristine,Trish....did i miss anybody?

Today is cardio on the TM. Im going for 60minutes...a PW then a run interval!

everybody have a great day!

Thanks Ameila!:p:D:)So I wasn't being a dummy after all! I thought it was something that was right in front of my eyes that I just couldn't see!

Lori:)

Lori-your welcome...i thought the same thing when i first started posting here at the new site,I was all kinds of confused:confused:

60minute cardio done...yay! Now i can relax for the rest of the day:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.