*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sat ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just getting us started! I have a run planned (of course) and then I am heading to my parents house for one or two nights, Im not sure yet. I don't have to be back to work until Mon night but Im debating driving back Mon and then going to work, seems like a long day. I may come back tomorrow and then do the house work that needs to be done on Mon morning.
Its going to be a busy week actually b/c I have to work 5 days and my mom is having a babyshower for my sister on Thursday night, which means I have to drive home AGAIN this week! Oh well!

BBL! Have a good day!
Lori

Thanks girls for the get well wishes!

I went to the military docotor yesterday and he said I ruptured my ears! He thinks since I already ruptured it a few days ago, it would be OK for me to fly to Germany today! I am at the Atlanta airport! My ears did hurt a little, put now they are fine! I still can't hear anything, maybe that is a good thing? LOL! I haven't worked out since Monday, as long as my ears are not cleard up I will not d o workouts! I hope by Monday I will be good to go! Our flight isn't until 4 p.m.! I hate this long layovers! I will check back in on Sunday from Germany! I hate leaving my kids! It was so hard, not sure if it ever gets easier? I miss them already! I also left my dogs behind, because of the heat! Not sure when I will pick them up?

Thanks again, girls! I will check in on Sunday

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.