*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sat ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Soooo sleepy!:-( I got ready for bed last night and then the neighbours called and wanted us to come over for a drink. I felt like I should b/c they picked up lobsters for us yesterday but we didn't get to eat them together.It was close to 1 before I got in bed.
Tonight is a going away party for a friend who is a cop but I don't think I can go to that. Im gonna be just toooo tired~! DH can go and i will stay home. He is only moving an hour away! Whats the big deal?

Im gonna do a run with DM today, a little bit of cathe:) and Im going to take my P90X stretching dvd to work! Im offically starting P90X with a clean plate. I ate some things that I shouldn't have last week and now I need to get focused and not let excuses get in the way:)

I will be back to report my workout when i get to work!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Lori-LOL at your friends going away party thats moving an hour away;-)! maybe its a very long hour?;-) I think people just like throwing parties! My MIL will threw a party for tupperware and gets mad when I don't take an interest,LOL...i don't care about tupperware? NOW, a cathe dvd sharing party...IM THERE!}( enjoy your workout,i need to do DM agian,haven't done it in a while,i will probably fall over from a lack of oxygen:eek::7

hey to everybody that pops in:7

Today is suppose to be a rest day but im thinking about taking cassie for a walk(my doggie,LOL) She is waiting at the door right now,LOL....so cute;-)

Everybody have a wonderful weekend!! There is no planned cookouts for me so thats a HUGE relief since im trying to watch what i eat! My cheat meal is either tuesday or wednesday when my sister comes over with my new snuggle bug:)(baby niece) Here is a new pic of her staring at the TV with a look of amazement,LOL....

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/punka274/001-1.jpg

ok,bbl:)

Ameila** She is a cutie! Look at all that hair!!! I bet you can't wait to get your hands on her this week!
I like Tuperware but its to expensive so I can see where you are comming from. I already told DH I am not going. I don't care what he says or even if he begs. As soon as I get home tonight I am putting on my p.js!

I did a 35 mins run today and 4 seg of DM. Every once in a while I get a wave of ickyness come over me. Feels like I am hungover but thats not possible. I think its b/c I only got 4.5 hours of sleep!:eek: That'll do it!

Our family friend is moving in today. DH should have a pretty busy day moving furniture. I think all she is taking right now is her clothes, some towels, bed room set and a t.v. I think we will make out o.k, who knows, prehaps I will really enjoy having someone there all the time? LOL

Lori:)

Hi gals! Just finished my run - 1 hour - now sitting here working up the gumption to finish with my 4 speed intervals on the TM. I'm behaving! not feeling so well today and yesterday, though, so that's slowing me down some.

Amelia, yes, I bet you can't wait to get your hands on that darling baby. So much fun. Enjoy your doggie walk.

Lori, you are so good to take in your friend. I hope it works out okay. Nice workout today. I know what you mean on the "ickiness" feeling. I've been feeling that way too. I think I may be catching my daughter's cold.

No big plans today. May be kicking around with my kids a little.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl-Great job on your run....sorry your not feeling well:-(. did you get your intervals done?

Lori-I agree,your a sweetie for taking in your friend!

Hey to everybody that follows!

I got my PW in today,i walked my doggie!

everybody have a wonderful day@:)

Nice workouts! Sorry to hear some of us aren’t feeling so well.

Amelia, what a cutie your niece is! Does she remind you of your own children at that age? Any resemblance? I thought of you this afternoon when I went for a walk. Even talked my hub into joining me. That way he could walk one of the dogs while I took another one. The two that love to walk are very different sizes, and I sometimes feel like I spend too much time untangling the short guy from his leash as he tries to keep up with the other one and me. Also managed to get in Legs and Guts Extreme, so I’m looking forward to feeling sore tomorrow. I did the abs from Cardio & Weights, which I haven’t done in a while. Boy, that gets in there good, doesn’t it?

Lori, are you in your pjs? You must be tired. No wonder. Lack of sleep and exercise. Hope you’re not coming down with something.

Cheryl, an hour run? Amazing. That’s great. Do you often run? I’m meeting a friend on Monday morning for a 5.5 one. Heard it has a real steep hill so I don’t think I should work lower body again tomorrow. How’s Warp Speed?

Hope everyone else is off having a great start to the long weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.