*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sat ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Im surprised no one as started the thread yet:) I was up early to get my workout in but I didn't have time to start the thread. Thought some one else would have been here by now.

Anywayssss....today is an exciting day b/c my SIL and her family arrive today on their house hunting trip. She hasn't seen DS in almost a yr so she will be quit happy to see him.

Todays workout was just a 3 mile run, 3 seg of HSC and abs. I think thats all I am going to do today. Although, I will have to leave my inlaws tonight to put DS to bed so I will have more time to workout tonight if I want, but I think I am going to take it easy today. Just hoping I can avoid the cookies in this joint!

Ameila** Congrats on your neice, she is beautiful! So your sis is keeping her? That is great! I thought she might when she seen her. Seems like everything is falling into place for your sister, hopefully you won't be as stressed out now! Enjoy your workout today!

Amy** Good job on the inches lost! I to am setting a goal for myself. I want to have between 5-10 lbs gone by June 11th. I have a party to go to, not a real big deal but thought it would be a good time to set a goal. Today I weighed in at 125.1...I know thats far from over weight but I was 116-118 in Jan....BTW, I love Sunchips as well. I liked being a teen and thinking they were good for me b/c they were whole grain! LOL

Alright, have a good day everyone! I am at work but I have to run out b/c we are alllll out of pampers!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

OH man do I feel like CRAPx(! Body aches and a sore throat:-( I took some tylenol sore throat action liquid stuff so i hope it helps....unfortunaltly i didn't realize that it was NIGHTIMEx(x( i took it at 6am this morning:-(. Im drinking some coffee right now so maybe it will pep me up a bit,I'd love to get in a workout today!Its not looking too good right now:-(

Lori-Thanks on the congrats:) it was a great relief when i heard she was keeping her,my goodness how can someone give something away that is just so precious??? Enjoy your workout today and your family gathering! Its so exciting when family comes to visit!

Hey to everybody:)

ok,gotta go! I will try and BB tonight!!!:)

Good morning girls,

Today I will do legs and cardio! Yesterday I was to tired to work out!

Lori** have fun with your run today! I was up at 2 a.m. couldn’t sleep! My back was killing me in my old bed! I really miss my Select Comfort bed in Germany!

Amy** congrats on the inches! WTG!

Amelia** hope you feeling better!

Cheryl** congrats on going on the RT!

Off to cleanmax! BBL after my workout!

Have a great Saturday and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi, everyone!

Lori, good plans - and the run/HCS segments sound like enough for today. Take heart - I weighed in at 128.6 this morning. Going the right direction - but like you, I'm noting that a year ago I was 121.0 and wanting to lose 3 more pounds. But this is a solid 10 pounds less than last Aug during RT. So I'll take it and keep going.

If I could lose 10 in the next 30-90 days I'd be thrilled.

I ran 1 hour this morning with partner. It's enough.

Belinda, yayy on legs and cardio! Will be interested to hear what you choose. I sure wish you and Alesia were joining us at RT!!! xoxoxo!

Amelia, the baby is wonderful. So glad your sis is keeping her. Happy day!

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone! We'll be shopping for a trash compactor (oh, joy!) and possibly shopping around for a second car, lightly used. Can't keep paying $4+ for DH to drive the diesel Excursion around as our second car!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Good morning...er, evening ladies!

Tonight ended up being Kick, Punch, Crunch.....albiet without the crunch:) I actually ran out of time again and had to cut my workout a bit short so I wouldn't be late for work!

My upper back is feeling the workout now!

Lori- I hope you have fun with your family!

Amelia- I hope that you start feeling better!!!

Belinda- DH and I are getting ready to purchase a Sleep Number bed with our tax refund.....we TOTALLY can't wait! Say "hi" to Alesia for me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.