*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Monday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Well, my inalws leave today so life should return to normal here. I wish they were moving now but things are so hectic when they are here. They eat big meals as well so its harder to stay on top of everything! Soooooo, todays plan is to start eating healthy again! And its not even that they don't eat healthy its just that dinner always has about 4-5 different foods and by the time you eat just a little of each, you've probably eaten more then you should have. Like yesterday we had BBQ chicken breast,rice,ceasar salad,bread,and porogese (sp?)When they actually move here things won't be as crazy b/c they will have their own house and everyone will be working as well.

I seen a coworker yesterday that I haven't seen in a long time and he said "you look really good today" and Im thinking "o.k,thanks" Then he says, " I don't know what it is...don't take this the wrong way but..." and I said, "I know, I have weight on" and he says "yes, and it looks good on you b/c you were to small before" So how do you take that compliment? Do you try to get off the weight you have gained or maybe realize that I was to small. I know people that are to small and 5 lbs certainly wouldn't hurt them, was I in that catagory? Im still the same weight I have been for a while 122-125 but he hasn't seen me in a while so I guess he noticed where as no one else really does.

O.k...that took to long. No time for personnals cause I gotta get my run started!.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning Lori,
I'd take it as a compliment! You've worked hard to achieve those muscles. With all the running and other cardio you do plus weights, bet ya look amazing.
Have a super busy week with lots of late meetings, so I want to get in as many of my planned workouts as possible by getting up even earlier. Wish I was more of a morning person. Anyway, got in GS BSB and 4DS Bootcamp, cardio only. Am trying to mostly follow Cathe's rotation for this month. What's everyone else doing?
Have a great day!

Good Morning girls!

Im not sure what workout i will do today!? I thought about doing a circuit like HSC or HST,then i thought about doing DM haven't done that one in a while. I may copy one of lories circuits and do 20mins on the TM then do some LB work then do 20more minutes on the TM:eek:! That does sound fun;-)MMMMMMMMM,i don't know! Im doing something,lol bbl to report!

Lori-Maybe your inlaws will move out soon so things can go back to normal for you,it must be so hectic right now:-( Oh and I think you should take as a good compliment,afterall he did say" you look really good today"!! Besides,who cares what other people think,right? If your happy with the way you look then don't worry about it! Did your DH every mention that you were getting to small? Enjoy your run!!

Hey Girls:)

Im at work now. Im not sure how much my boss will be around in the a.m b/c he wants to go pick up his plane. Poor baby:-( but times are tough and we can't get a raise:eek: funny how that works!? Greed will get you no where!!!! Enough about that....

I got a 5.5 mile run done in 51 mins and a little bit of abs work. Now I have to keep my eating in check all day. I told DH my work pants were a little snug and he said "we did eat alot of food last weel" Im glad Im not the only one who noticed. I also drink alot of water with my meals so by the time I finished eating I felt STUFFED!

Cookie** When you are busy at work its a good idea to plan your workouts. I know exactly when I have to do my workouts. When I am working its in the early morning and when I am off, its in the afternoon. Im not sure what will happen when DS stops napping, thats when I will probably lose my mind for good;)

Ameila** DH as never said anything b/c he sees me everyday, I don't think he notices like other people do. I don't know...lately I just seem more content with myself. Prehaps I need to start hanging out with different people LOL Yes I went from 117-123 but that is only 6 lbs and I am far from overweight. As long as my clothes fit (which right now, these pants don't:p ) Im o.k.
Yes, you should mix up your workouts today! Trying doing DM with 5 mins runs inbetween, can you do that? Do you workout in the same room as your TM is in? I bet you would enjoy that workout!!! Give it a try!

I should go make some breakfast I suppose. Although, I am enjoying this coffee:9

Lori-unfortunatley my TM is in my bedroom and i do my weight lifting in the living room. But i can still hurry and go to my living room after my TM cycle! I may do that! It sounds fun,i will bbl. Im so happy you are feeling content with yourself,afterall thats all that matters! and your right,it is only 6lbs!! im going by the fit of my pants too,don't get me wrong i still hop on the scale once or twice a week! The good news is that it hasn't went up higher than 3lbs over my smallest yet;-) so that makes me happy and content! Now if i can only get it below my smallest weight:+ Have a good day at workout girlfriend!!

Ameila** I think you would be able to pull that off. You said your house isn't big so Im sure it won't take you to long to get from point "A" to "B":) I usually skip the cardio portion of DM and the warm up. I start out with 10 mins on the TM as a warm up and how ever long you want to run in between, 5 or 10 mins. I really think this helps with speed and endurance b/c if your runs are only 5 mins long, you can make it a gooood interval run b/c you know the end is near:)

Just enjoying a nice bowl of oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon. Lets hope this will keep my content till lunch time.

Lori, definitely take that co-worker comment as a compliment!! You workout so hard and the muscle does look really good on you. You're so vigilent you have a lot to be happy about. So glad you're feeling more content.

Amelia, DM sounds like fun!

Cookie, I copied you this morning, it turns out, except you topped me: I did 4DS BootCamp/Bis & Tri's as written for the first time in a long time. So just a 1 hour workout for me. It was a good one, though.

Yum, Lori, on the oatmeal with raisins/cinnamon. Yes, that should last you till lunch :)

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Good morning girls,

I just finished TAE BO ll get ripped advanced 1! I forgot how tought that workout was! I had a great cardio workout! I still have to work my legs tonight! I never got my cardio in Saturday or Sunday! I am playing catch up again!

I will be back for personals after my workout! My DH is coming tomorrow!
Belinda

Hi ladies,

Sorry for MIA, it's just hard sometimes to check in, because Heidi doesn't like it too much right now, if I sit on the computer ;-) . I just started the May rotation today. It looks like a great rotation and I wanted to do GS and PS anyway, so that's perfect!

Today's workout is GS BSB and 4DS Bootcamp Cardio only. I am done with the weight work, just making Heidi lunch and when I will do the cardio.

I will try to be back for personals after my workout.

Kristine :)

Well,no workout today...if felt like cleaning so i did! i hardly ever just 'feel' like cleaning so i took advantage of it;-)

I've been thinking,as long as i work my upper/lower body twice a week and get in 4cardios and 2-3abb workouts i should be fine! so,if i do a cardio for thirty minutes and a weight workout for thirty minutes-four days a week then throw in some abbs on alternating days i should be able to take three rest days a week sounds good to me. so tommorrow im going to start that! Im going to keep going with the "No Step"rule for a while...im seeing results in my legs with the Tm:) OK,ive said my peace....talk to you girls tommorrow:)

sorry for the totally self indulged post:-(

Hi girls,

Just wanted to tell you, No second workout tonight! Alesia has finals this week; she is studying in the family room I do my workouts in the family room)! I hope I will catch up this week somehow!

Amelia, if you still feel like cleaning come to my house! LOL! You and I will play catch up this week!

Good night!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.