*** Commit to get FiT and LeAn Mon ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girlies!

Im feeling rather lazy today but Im hoping to pull some energy out somewhere and go for a run. I need it after all of the crap I have eaten this week. Im back on track today though...enough is enough! How many days can you celebrate your b-day? lol

I may also go next door and use my BIL's weights for an UB workout, maybe PUB? If they take the kids out this afternoon I may go over and workout. I haven't worked out with weights in a while! I miss it!!!

BBL!
Lori

Hello Ladies!

Back to the grind today...starting with some Legs and Glutes today...not one of my all time faves, but a short 51 minutes...lol

Lori- I hope you get to do PUB....that's one of my favorites! (hmmm...maybe I'll do PLB instead)...

Check in with ya's soon!

Iris

Good morning girls

I woke up to my dd tapping me on the shoulder and the dog screaming:mad:.

I have no idea what workout im doing today! thought about a fullbody weight work...maybe MM. I need to walk the dog too.

Hey to Lori and Iris.....bbl

Oof, Amelia, I hope the dog is okay!

Lori, I don't know what I'd do without weights. Sounds like a good plan.

Pinny, hmmm, PLB might be nice. PUB is so much more fun, though, eh?

Amelia, MM sounds tempting...

I'm going to do a 30 minute TM interval run followed by the cardio portion of the original BodyMax again I think. That was so much fun yesterday.

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl-i'd like to see a breakdown of your TM run interval !!! I like getting ideas from you girls!

ok,still no workout im going to wait for DH to leave for work! Im thinking about doing a circuit instead of MM....mmmmmm decsions,decisions!

bbl

Hello again everyone! I hope everyone is having good workouts today!
Legs and Glutes went well....I actually made it through the explosive lunges..not without cussing, though, I will work on that next time! lol

Cheryl- as you can see I decided to stick with the rotation instead of PLB....and you're right, PUB is much more fun!

Punka- Have fun with whatever you decide today! (MM is awesome, though)

BBL...=)

Iris-high fives on the explosive lunges,those are no joke!!! I don't know anybody that can get through them(except for my cathe cyber friends) I can only do 4sets myself!

bbl

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! Did LB for 45minutes! My legs are sore already! Tommrrow will be a cardio day!

ok,everybody have a wonderful night!

Amelia, when I do my own TM interval run I'm doing 5 minutes warm up (1.5% incline and about 4.1 speedwalk) and then I bump it to 9.0 for 1-2 minutes, 1 minute back to slow, repeat 3 times and then move on to step aerobics or steady state running for the rest of the time.

When I use my treadmill's pre-program after the 5 minute warm up it does 1 2 min interval at 7.6 (flat - no incline), 1 min off, and then 9.0/6.6 one minute on one off 4x, then two minutes in between, then the 9.0/6.6 four more times and then cooldown (total 30 minutes). I punch the TM to slower than 6.6 for the recovery minutes, but except for that I do the whole thing. Killer!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.