*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Humpity Hump ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

How is everyone? I was planning a run outside today but the weather isn't 100% hopefully, after lunch it will clear up cause it was suppose to be sunny!
I didn't get yesterdays weight workout in;( I knew this was going to happen if I waited for DH! It just doesn't get done so I am offically on my own! Not waiting for him anymore so now I have to double up on the workouts!

My mom came home yesterday (she went to her nephews wedding with her sisiters) and she did some shopping for me. Ugh...is all I can really say about that. God love her, she bought me atleast 4 pairs of capri pants and they all fit but I dont know what she was thinking (i guess she was shopping for herself) but they are alllllll so high waisted! They make my a$$ look about 3 fit high! LOL DH couldn't even look at me when I was trying them on. Then she pulls out this yellow top with beading on it. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't like it b/c she kept saying how everyone (her sisters) when on and on about how beautiful it was and it was definitly something THEY would have wore...but not I! Anyway...I may do some online shopping today b/c I am tired of spending all of my money on kids and not on myself.

I will BB for personnals!

Lori
:)

Good Morning girls

Lori~LOl at your post! My mom and me dont have the same taste in clothes either! I can't do the capri pants(wish i could,there so cute)they make my legs look even shorter:-(. How is p90 going for ya so far! You still liking it? Enjoy your run!

Hey to everybody:)

Today is a 45 min Powerwalk on the TM. Ive got some DOMS in my legs and core from LIC yesterday. I had alot of fun with that workout. Im going to do a circuit once a week from now on!

DH and I went a little crazy monday and went shopping and basicly burned up a CC, but we needed some new cloths. We wondered over to the kids section but didn't buy them anything,we were there for us. We will probably regret it when the new CC bill comesx( oh well,its nice to have some new clothes:)

Good Morning, ladies. Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I slept HORRIBLY Monday night (I always seem to sleep really really bad about a week before TTOM comes), was WIDE awake at 0200 and didn't get back to sleep until I fell asleep on the couch about 0800! Then it was a quick workout (Cardio....Turbo Jam) and off to the Dr.'s appt for DH. After that, we went to the Select Comfort store and ordered our new bed (Tax refund put to good use....now all we need is the stimulus check and the bed's paid for!), then off to Sam's Club. DH only wanted compressed air for his computer work, but $175 later...of fruits/veggies/laundry soap/paper towels (and a couple bottles of my favorite wine;-) ), it was finally home. Oh, with a stop at the local Chinese joint for dinner! I really like this place because they have several 'diet' dishes which are steamed veggies and either shrimp or chicken and all w/o sauce! Makes it easy to figure out the macros!

Today is UB weights, and I'm going to try and go heavy. I want to show Cheryl some killer shoulders in July!!!;-) ;-) ;-)

Cookie, sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.... I'm just going to write down the ingredients, the actual amounts you can adjust (that's actually how I cook)

Crockpot Chicken Chili

Frozen chicken breasts
chicken broth
4 oz can chopped green chilies
great northern beans (at least 3 cans)
onions
garlic
niblet corn
chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, oregano, cayenne pepper

Dump everything into the crockpot, turn it on, go to bed;-) . After 5-6 hours, the chicken will shred with ease, so just take a couple of forks to them. Reserve a can of beans out, drain, and mash up to help thicken the chili. I also added about 1/2 cup of lentils to help thicken it up as well. Be very careful about adding salt, because the chicken broth is usually loaded with it.

That's it!;-) :7

Good morning ladies,

Well, I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. It was raining over here, so I got nice and lazy on the couch, while Heidi was taking a nap, hehe.

So today's workout will be GS Legs and Abs.

I'll be back later for personals.

Kristine

:)

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Amy, thanks for posting that chili. It looks great.

And I can't wait to see those shredded shoulders in July!! }( }( }(

Lori, I'm laughing about your mom. My mom wears completely high waisted pants too. Sigh. What can you do? Too bad you can't GIVE the outfits to the sisters who said they loved them. Grrr. Are the tags still on them? Maybe you can make an exchange?

Anyway, hope you get the run in - and sorry DH let you down on the weights. Yep, he's oughta there!

Amelia, fun about the new clothes. At least you got to choose them YOURSELF, LOL! Nice incentive for workouts, too, since you have nice new duds to help show off the results.

Kristine, enjoy that GS Legs. Yowch! Big ambitions today.

I did my WSWL weights today, plus cardio intervals. Killer. DB presses, 3 point lifts, romanian deadlifts... you get the idea. Glad it's done. I had to stay at a city council meeting on behalf of a client last night until 12:30 - didn't get home until 1:00 ;( ;( ;(

Had to get the workout over with before I could reconsider.

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey Girls!

What a weird day! So I go to Tumble time with DS, then I went out and put a little bit on my own CC (ameila;) ) actually, I bought 3 pairs of capris (not high waisted) and one top for $67:) When I come home I call DH and he tells me I need to call the neighbour. Remember last christmas when I told you guys that the neighbour works at the airport and asked how much I made? and I thought he was going to offer me a job b/c its the same line of work? Well...he wants to talk to me about going to work for him. I know there is more money involved but I need to figure the hourly thing out.I have to meet with him tomorrow afternoon, kinda of interesting but we will see what happens!

Another exciting thing...even though I have put on a little weight since Jan, I still fit into the same size at the store I bought my clothes at today. I can tell I have weight on...not much, but my pants were alittle snug. Well, today I still bought 3's and even a 1
:) Big make, Id say:)

Just finished P90X back and chest and now we are gonna go for a run outside. It looks like it may rain so I may not go to far, just in case!

Ameila** I was sooo depressed last night b/c I need new clothes. I think we feel guilty spending money on ourselves even though my kids closets are overflowing with clothes! Its not like anyone as to do without b/c I spent $100 on myself!

Kristine** You get that workout done! hehe! DS as been sooo bad the past 3 days, he is cutting more teeth and I wish they would just pop out already!

Amy** I don't know...would I rather be chewing everyones head off or not sleeping during PMS time? LOL Nothing good every comes out of PMS! The only thing that might happen is we may eat chocolate and not care b/c we don't care about anything when we are PMS"ing.

Cheryl** I can't send the clothes back b/c she bought it when it was away. I don't know anyone else my size either but I am having a yard sale soon:) Prehaps Ill sell it. I did tell her that I couldn't wear the white pants and that the yellow sparkly shirt wasn't really my style:) She wasn't to devasted!:)

Alright...gotta get my run in!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did S&H Back only (I did supermans, prone planks & supine planks)after PH), PH Back only, Cardio & Weights step only premix. I never done the step premix in C&W, boy was I sweating!

My chest and abs are on fire today! LOL!

Off to the shower and eat something! BBL!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Lori-Thats great news with your neighbor!! Let us know what he says.

great workout ladies,high fives to everybody!

so,i finally got my lazy but up and got my powerwalk in,lol! Now im sipping on my protein shake(that probably adds up to the calories i just burn off,LOL:+)

have a great day!:)

Lori, I was LOL at your description of the clothes! Yeah, my mother and I don’t have the same taste either. Perhaps we all choose to dress diffeent from them as another way to separate ourselves – just pondering….

Amelia, ooooh, doesn’t it make you feel like all your hard work has been worth it that you had to get a new wardrobe. Awesome!

Cheryl, I hope you sleep good tonight to make up for your long night yesterday.

Amy, I thought of you last night when I did PUB! Of course, I want both six-pack abs and incredible shoulders! My big downfall is cookies; no surprise there! Thanks for the recipe. I’ve copied it and hope to try it real soon – maybe Friday. The few days before TOM, I seldom sleep more than a couple of hours. It is one of the ways I have to know beware.

Kristine, you certainly are enjoying your time with your daughter. How wonderful.

Hey, Belinda, are you still walking your dogs? I’ve been trying to squeeze in a walk with a couple of mine, but sometimes it is so hard. We have enclosed about three acres that they are able to run around in. During the day they do get exercies in by romping, wrestling and chasing small game and birds.

Did manage to get in PUB last evening, and this morning I did LoMax WU, all 7 blasts, CD, and stretch. A fast, good time. Tomorrow is a 4 – 5 mile run in the morning with friends. In the evening a running club I belong to is doing a 4.5 mile group run that I’m going to try o get to if I’m not too tired.

Sleep well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.