*** clean eating on the weekend ***

Good Morning !

Hi Kate & J !! :)

Regular day for me today since DH is working. My bike is together , so this morning....... I SPIN !!!!!!!

What's everyone doing today ??

Rough start to the day here. Went for my run and my knee started hurting. I'm so disappointed. I can't even say how disappointed. I know I just need to accept that it's something I can't do but I want to so badly. Maybe I'll buy a spin bike when we move back. That would be something I would really enjoy. I don't know. Just upset.

Then I came home to do back and biceps and after my first set of back, I got a kink in my neck and it hurt so bad to do one arm rows so I quit. I'll try again tomorrow when I have a better attitude.

Becky, enjoy spinning!

Kate, have a great day with your sweet girls!

Going to the grocery store. bbiab

:( Angie, I DO know how you feel ! I've pretty much given up running due to injury as well. I was just really getting into it and loving it and then I started having issues with my back. I still do from time to time but it's much less since I gave up running. Every once in a while I sneak in a short interval run or something on the TM but not like I used to. I know exactly how you feel so I won't try to tell you not to be down about it. I was and still can get bummed if I think a lot about it, but there are so many other things you can do and like you said, spinning is definitely a high as well , without the strain on your knees.
So sorry about your knee & neck, and the disappointment that you are feeling.

It feels like a regular work day here. I'm kind of bummed about that, but am going to TRY to put on a happy face and make the most of it.

bbl

Becky, Sorry about class today! That is an awesome deal on that bike! Makes me want to go check our Sam's for one!

Angie, Sorry for the non-WOs. I hate that feeling. (((hugs))) Maybe put some ice on the kinked spot to reduce swelling.

-

normal day here....lots to do - bbl

What started off as such a good day fell apart last night. I had three friends call that I couldn't get off the phone which totally cut into my workout time. Then I proceeded to eat way too many bbq chips and no real dinner. Rented Couples Retreat and promptly fell asleep! Didn't go to boxing this am cause I didn't sleep well at all last night. So today I'm going to try and do legs and do some cardio tomorrow. I'm still one back/bicep workout behind but I'll just finish it during my recovery week. Darrin is gone til tomorrow and I need to drop off Milla and Nevena to my parent's later this afternoon. So it'll be just me and Dancia tonight-thinking it'll be a good opportunity to have "the talk":eek: and maybe go out to dinner or a movie.

Becky, how was spin at home? I hate when the weekends don't feel special cause it makes the following week take forever.

Angie, sorry about your knee and your back. Good idea to rest up and come back stronger tomorrow.

Hi Kate!

Morning all!:)

Klaudia, Sorry for the bad night/morning! Hope you have a fun time with Danica. I've been having "talks" with the girls for a while - each time it gets a little more in depth. GOOD LUCK!!!

-

Just had a fantastic WO! I got a couple new WOs this week - I did Squeeze Stronger just now. BA-DANG!!!!! I am fried! That was awesome! Hoping to get some cardio later today - hope the fam cooperates!;):D

Great workout Kate !

Klaudia, sorry about your day falling apart. :(

Spinning went great at home. I did iCYCLE top 40....sprints & hills ! I was sweating when I was done so I call it a success ! I also did some yoga abs- about 20 minutes.

I hope you get your cardio in later Kate !

becky, nice job on your wo!

cardio will be w/ laura tonight! yaaaaay! im thinkin one of the insanity month 2 wo's.:D need to burn off the cheesecake & butterscotch we just ate:eek::eek:.

iPhone checkin here - must be brief.

Why is there such a black cloud over my family? Collin was supposed to go with frank and his fam this weekend, but daycare called - C had a 101 temp. I called to break it to frank and he wanted to act like a big bad parent and I let him have it (thus my nasty fb status last night). Ugghhh he makes my blood boil!

Took C to the dr - strep throat! And he is being mean! No more gi issues for me, but this cold/bronchitis/allergy thing is really dragging me down. Almost no sleep last night, misery continues today.

I just wanna feel better and work out!! The weather is gorgeous - may try a run this evening when chris gets home from work.

Once I am well, I think I am going to start meso 2 over - I have lost so much time with all these issues!

Waahhhh!! Ok rant over. Love you gals, so glad to have you.

Hi Everyone!

Last night I ran which was good but I am really sore today. I did the last 2 combos of KB and abs after my run. This morning I did back and bi's. I wanted to add some cardio but I just felt fried. I did the extended stretch instead to try to loosen up my legs. We got a Dyson on Thursday and I finally played with it today. I really like it. Got my haircut and did errands and now I am getting ready to do my at home stuff. I am feeling a lot less tired which is good. I guess it was just catch up for me.

Becky, sorry about not being able to go to class but glad you have your bike. The Z-pack is bad because it leaves low levels of antibiotics in your body after you complete the dosage. This builds up your immunity to antibiotics and may cause you problems if you get something really bad.
Angie, sorry about the lack of workout. Have you thought about seeing a physical therapist about your knee issues? I know the exercises I did last year really helped with my knee issues.
Kate, butterscotch and chzcake? Throw it out now!!!! Have fun with your insanity tonight.
Klaudia, I just finished M2 w4. All the workouts were like 45 minutes because we did dropsets. Enjoy your girls night tonight.
Katie, sorry that Collin is sick. I hope you can all snuggle together for a nice nap today.
Hi Anne, Clintonya, Robin, Lisa, DrBecky & Wendy (I hope I didn't miss anyone)!

work is done!! i made it! i was so super stressed, but the kids were okay wiyth me gone, and i did it. got up early and had a crazy 6 mile hill repeat run and ccc (anxiety, had to do it). now i am home and at a loss. i have so much to do, but i want to do nothing, you know? ah well, i will ignore it for a bit.

angie, so so sorry about your knees. that totally sucks. let yourself wallow today, and work on it again tomorrow. do you have access to a pool? underwater running is supposed to be really good. just a thought.

becky, fabulous wo today. i need to go do some yoga but i just ate 3 "healthy" choc chiip cookiies:eek::mad:

kate, what is on tap for you? more new dvds? why am i not surprised?;)

klaudia, have fun with danica. how old is she now?

katie, sorry about frank/collin/strep. if you do not run tonight, at least maybe get out of the house and go get a coffee and read a magazine?

no more bad eats today, i promise. is it so bad if i ignore chores and grocery today???? the problem is, it will just wait till tomorrow:(

OMW--I just got home and there was a voicemail from TCB. He's going to try to get here next weekend! I want to see him sooooooooooo bad...you have no idea. I hope he can make it, that would just put me over the moon. I am so crazy over this guy, wth? It's fun, tho! Okay, I'm doing laundry and getting caught up since I'll be gone again tomorrow. I'll bb for personals, I promise. Have a good night, everyone!

anne

Oh Anne ! How exciting about TCB ! I hope it works out !!!!! :) :)

Dh finally got home and we went out to BB&B and Target and got new shades /panels for the windows in the living room and bedroom. Still slowly working to complete the living room.
Had Chipotle for dinner. I LOVE that place . Yum. I always get the same thing, the burrito bowl, chicken, salsa, black beans , guacamole and lettuce . Love how fresh it is !
Now we are home and maybe gonna find a movie to watch , or play a little Wii ??
And happily- dh is home tomorrow ! :)
goodnight girls !

First full day of being solo until Wed afternoon and not so bad. Pretty good day. I even got to do Max Interval Plyo. Eats were decent today which I'm so proud of because I tend to eat terrible when I'm on my own with the kids.

Katie - So sorry for C being sick and having to deal with all the other yuckies. Hope Sunday brightens up for you.

Kate - Did you end up going to the party? I don't blame you for skipping it esp. with J. It's rough to bring them out after 6pm imo.

Becky - Congrats on your spin bike!

Angie - Sorry about the aches and pains. I second the pool like Nina said.

Klaudia - How old is Danica? I'm supposing my DH should have the "talk" soon with my ds who will turn 11 this year. Hope it went well. I think it's harder for them than it is for us although I dread having to do it when my odd gets older.

Colleen - Awesome workout! Did you get the Dyson with the ball? I thought that was a neat one.

Anne - How exciting! Sounds like he really likes you!

Nina - I'm exhausted just reading what wo you did today! I say do nothing and relax. It's hard when you're doing it all on your own and it's okay to have a messy house when you need your rest and sanity. Sometimes just taking a break for a day will make you feel so much more motivated the next day.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm finally getting over that darn cold. It took me almost a week which is so unusual. It felt great to do one hour of Insanity today. I felt like it got rid of the final stages of my congestion. Rest day planned for tomorrow, but I think I'm going to do some yoga in the morning before we head out for a bday party. Mini golf and bowling for the kids at the party so I hope it gets out their energy so the rest of Sunday will be relaxing. I need to make sure to keep my eating in check at the bday party. Planning on eating my own lunch when I get home and having only a sliver of the cake.

Last edited:
Quickie here before I start my day!

Katie, Hang int ehre! Spring is coming and all will be better soon! Did you get your run?

Colleen, Glad things are going well! I loooove my Dyson!

NIna, Were you able to relax yesterday?
LOL @ my dvd addiction!

Anne, You and TCB move fast! Have you bought an issue of Modern Bride yet?!:p;):D

Becky, Glad your day ended on a high note!:D Can't wait to see pics of the new room!

Lisa, Sounds like its going well w/ the kiddos! Good job!
Yes, we went to the party. It went well.

-
Last ngiht after dinner Isabel & Gina "wanted to go for a run"!!! Too cute. So we went out for 1.5 miles. So fun. Of course Isabel tripped, ripped her pants and skinned her knee. So I had her on my back for part of it. Laura came over and we did CCC. Geez Louise that is a hard WO! Will do an hour of hard CS this afternoon. Gotta go get ready for church.

7 weeks & 5 days til Florida!:D

Morning!

Slept in-with Danica:) Had a great time yesterday-got my workout in, went shopping, out to Applebee's, and then "the talk" It went really well. She was nervous and embarassed at first, but then loosened up. It helps that she's pretty mature and responsible too. Today is more of the same-it's just the two of us til later this afternoon. I need to get in some cardio-CCC I think and then I'm going to see how the new bedding I bought at Target looks-and maybe hit TJ Maxx:) Oh, and the Oscars are on!! My cousin may be coming over to watch and have dinner:)

Katie, hope Collin-and you-are feeling better today.

Colleen, what a happy surprise for next week's workouts! I am looking forward to shorter splits after STS. I'd love a Dyson to play with!

Nina, did your day get better? Danica is 10 1/2 going on 30!

Anne, the excitement in your posts is contagious!

Becky, we've been in our house almost 8 years and I'm ready to redo lots-new carpet throughout, paint, new counters and cabinets in the kitchen...hope we get a good tax return!;) I need to try Chipotle!

Lisa, good job with the solo parenting-it's uber hard! I think having the talk this year was a good choice for us-she goes off to middle school next year where everything gets crazy! I used Dr. Laura Berman's guide-found it on www.oprah.com. Very helpful-diagrams, divided by age, important things to remember, etc. Have fun at the b-day party:)

Kate, did Gina run the whole time? I've only done the CCC premix-34 minutes. My weight is up today so I'm thinking I need the whole 51 minutes!

Klaudia, Glad you're having fun with Danica! That is so special! Glad the TAlk went well too!
No, we didn't run the entire time but pretty close! They wanted to go furhter but I had to get back to put Julia to bed and I don't want them to get sore!

-
Cleanish eats - need to step it up and watch portions better. Cashews, I hate to love them.

Hi Girls !

Rest day for me today but it's going to get into the low 50's and sunshine so I'm hoping DH will want to go walk.

We ran a few errands this morning and went to IHOP for breakfast. LOVING their new menu with plenty of pretty healthy choices on it. I got the Harvest Grain and Nut pancakes (2) with blueberries and banana slices , egg beaters and I used no butter, SF syrup. Still was yummy and filling :)

No idea what's going on the rest of the day, but it's been a nice morning !
Have a good one !!

Becky

Becky, Does that ever sound delicious! Hope you get your walk!

-
Just finished an hour of CS - yeeee-ikes am I ever stretched! I'm hoping the girls will want to go for a walk/run soon.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.