*** Circuit City Thursday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girls!

I forgot to report my workout yesterday! I did a long run. Probably 9.5 miles or so. I don't think I will be running today. My knee started to feel a little funny when I was running yesterday. Ive probably been doing to much of it. So today will actually be a circuit workout, just not to sure what it will be. Not in the mood to do the workout it calls for.

Jenn, good job on the workout. I haven't tested my HRM on a kickbox workout yet. Did you get your house work done?

Tana, did you get your workout done?? I don't own CF but so tempted to buy it!!

Shirl, good job on the workout! Im suppose to do circuit max today but soooo not in the mood! LOL Good pep talk!LOL

Heidisue, did your cleaning lady look at you strange! hahaha

Kathy,I could see myself redoing this rotation as well.Circuit workouts seem to be over before ya know it!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

I'm going to start Cardio SF KB instead of Cardio Kicks in a couple minutes. I want something with less impact. I use my weighted gloves and what a workout!

Lori, I hope your knee is feeling a little better today.

Hi Everyone! You're doing fantastic! :D

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi,

I finished SF KB - it felt so good! I plan on doing some core work later today. Anyone have any great core mish moshes they'd like to share?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shril, good job on the workout! I love getting my workout done first thing in the morning! Then I am ready to start my day. If I put it off, I get lazy!:eek: :)

I did workout #1 for the HC Extreme dvd. 6 Imax3 intervals and 3 seg of HSC. I was soaked! I don't think I would burn alot of cals doing all of the Imax workout though. I burned 567 with this workout.
Oh and today I am really going to try to tighten up my eating. Its not that bad but I want more definition and its the only way to get there!

Lori:)

Lori,

I love the HC Extreme and Terminator DVDs. Great job on the workout - what a calorie burner! I'm trying to tighten up my eating as well for the same reason. I love checking in, it really helps to have other people with the same goals.

Have a great day! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning all. I have a minute to post but will check in later.

My cleaning lady did the upstairs while I was exercising downstairs! It was wierd. I felt guilty that she was cleaning my house while I was having fun so I mowed the lawn after to justify myself!!! I don't think I will be doing that again!!! She did ask who Cathe was.

Today I am soppose to do cardio fusion but I'm scared! I haven't done this one before so I might just run instead. I love my ipod music. It makes time go by faster. I catch myself dancing while running!!!:7

Lori- I hope your knee feels better. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Just take it easy.;-)

Chat with you all later, Have a wonderful day. Heidi

Hey everyone!! Quick checkin for me. We are off to my daughter's softball game. I did workout today. I subbed today's scheduled 30 minute run with 30 minutes on the elliptical and I did segment 3 of stretch max...

Hi all,

Looks like everyone got a workout in but me. ;( After standing at work all day my right thigh is sore, maybe I need work shoes. And I think I put more weight on this foot all day. I can walk but it is sore.

Lori hope your knee feels better, I also was thinking about HCE #1 for a circuit. Great minds think a like.;-)

Kathy did your daughter win?

Heidi don't be afraid cardio fusion is fun but imo you need to have some experience with the dvds from that bundle, it moves pretty quick.

Shirl great job on the workout, I've that one a couple of times. I like all but the last combo I just can't seem to get that one.

I'm another one for getting the workout done in the morning. I would like to workout in the evening but I know if I wait that long it won't happen. So I do try to get it done in the morning.

Jenn

Hey Jenn:

Good job listening to that sore foot. You might have made it worse..No, my daughters team lost. BUt, she is in a learning league. So, all the girls on her team are beginners and are learning the game. They did really well though...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.