*** Circuit City Sunday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Anyone working out today? I think I am going to do SJP today and more weights besides for that. Id do some housework now if everyone wasn't still in bed:eek: That seriously needs to be done as well!

Have a good day! BBL

Lori:)

Hi Lori,

I'm debating on whether to take a true rest day or do some yoga. My upper body is sore from BM2 upper body x2 premix and teaching TK. I think I need to do an extra stretch and I'll feel better.

Have a great day everyone! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I worked out today!!!:)

Checking in with Cardio Fusion done..That one is a toughie..It always gets me at the end. I was pooped out..

Now it is time to get ready for church..

Have a great Sunday ladies..

Hi ladies,

It's 8:30pm here, where has everyone been today?

I did BM2 scrambled eggs for the first time, WOW what a workout:) I also did Sculptfest abs and stretch.

Then my day really got crazy, I went to meet a gf for a round of golf got in the car flat tire.x( DH put on the spare and off to Walmart we went to get 3 new tires. What a fiasco, they told me about 1hr we came back to check they forgot about my car, then when they finally brought it into the garage it took an hour to do 3 tires. WTF!! My afternoon wasted. 2hrs and 45 minutes, needless to say I got the number of the district manager and will be making phone calls to complain. Not only was the service bad but for the portion of the time I was there they guys were rude, using foul language without a care as to who was around.

So that's my day!! I'm glad everyone had a better day. Thanks for listening to me complain.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.