*** Circuit City Saturday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)
Not much longer now and the rotation will be complete. I wonder what she has in store for next month? Im willing to bed that Nov's rotation will include the new workouts! I have to say, Im not as excited about these as I was her past ones...I don't know why. I still want them and I know they will be great but I won't be dying to have mine when people on this site are raving about them b/c they have theirs already.

So today is a run and its a beautiful day for it. I did 12 kms yesterday. Which is little over 7 miles. I went with my running partner which was a nice change but i wouldn't want to do it everyday. I can't talk, push a stroller and run! Its hard! LOL

Oh, I weighed today and i was down again. 124.6...thats the lowest in yrs!

Shirl, I don't check in anywhere else, other then ww's cause thats what I koined shortly after having DS. Even though I am beyond my prepreg weight and my goal weight, I love checking in with the girls.Great motivation!

Kathy, you homeschool? Oh man...you must be a very patient women! LOL Women who homeshcool deserve a round of applause! LOL Good job on the workout. I don't own that one either.

Jenn, rest day? Whats that? LOL JK!:) I like taking a rest days on weekends to but it makes more sense that I get a longer harder workout in cause DH is around. I should be taking a rest day in the middle of the week on a day where I don't have much time.

Heidisue, good job on the run. Hate to tell ya though..today is another run:) I think I will be doing a run but I was leaning more towards a circuit workout. The weather is suppose to be crap tomorrow though so maybe a cirucit workout then.

Have a good day everyone and I will BBL!

Lori:)

Happy Saturday!

I just finished LIC upper body sculpt premix and Fitness Fix Advanced upper body and flexibilty. My upper body feels worked. My butt is sore from yesterday - 3 directional lunges on the balance disc get me every time. I love the Fitness Fix workout b/c of the added balance challenge. Is anyone familiar with the workout? I am so proud of myself b/c I can balance on the ball fairly well now.(kneeling on ball) I teach TK this afternoon - 6th class this week. I am looking forward to a rest day!

Lori, As always great workout! I admire your running!

I'll check in later - time to get ready for DD's soccer game.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl :)

I was kind of planning a run but DH wanted to go for a drive and get a coffee and while we were out DS fell asleep, so we brought him home and I did my workout.
I just finished BM2 premix bootcamp. It was a good workout but I don't think I burned nearly as much as I would have just doing BM2.And for some reason my HRM loses my HR when I am doing the intervals. During the intervals my HR reads in the 70's and I know thats not right so its not giving me a accurate reading...so I took it off:)

Shirl, sounds like you had a good workout! I have been running for about 8 yrs now. I use to take the winter monthes off b/c I didn't have access to a TM. Now I own one and can run yr round. I was surprised that it didn't take longer to build myself back up after having the baby.

Time to hit the shower!
Lori:)

Good morning, everyone!

Just finished Circuit Max. I ended up doing about 5 min of Cardio Kicks yesterday and then my son woke up extra early. That always seems to happen when I try to workout in the morning. (I need to try setting the alarm earlier, but ugh...not a morning person.) We ended up going to the Y, and I did an interval workout on the arctrainer for 40 min. While son was in the KidZone, he slapped a girl and got put in timeout. x(

Speaking of timeout, I think I hear an altercation between DH and DS over using the potty. Off to check it out.

Tana

Lori: Thanks..I never thought I had the patience to homeschool. It is amazing the patience you have when something is important! LOL Great job on those runs. I am not much of a runner. I bet you are right about the NOv rotation having the new ones.Congrats on the weight loss. I would love to be in the 120s. Right now I am so close to the 130s that I am longing for that right now. If I could stick to eating a little less I could accomplish that. I have been doing better this week though. Fingers crossed...

Well, hubby took my son to his baseball game. So, that leaves time for a workout. so, I am going to put in the next workout which is MIC..Hope I have enough energy for that one..

Hi to everyone..

Hello to all,

It's so good to see everyone's names! I'm going to be sad when this rotation is over. I'll miss chatting with you all.

I guess today is a run again! That's good. Great for the legs and being 5'... lets just say I can use it! :)I am off to put my sneakers on. Check in later.

Lori- You're running has been motivation to me. That's awesome that you run so much and for so long. Some day I would like to be able to accomplish that. I participated in a 5k for "Girls on the Run" and ever since have been addicted to it. Cathe has definetly helped my strength and endurance.

I better be going, can't believe it's saturday already. Take care and chat with you later. :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.