*** Circuit City Saturday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals!

Slow moving today. Had a great night out with the girls but I can't beleive I am the first one checking in today. It a nice day so if I have the energy I may go for a run but I would kind of like to do SJP. OR I may take a rest day.

Lori:)

Good Morning,

Just returned from DD's soccer game. I did BM2 upper body 2x premix early this morning. I have to get ready for my TK class. I'll check in later. Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning,

Just finished a quick 30 min run on the treadmill this morn. Had planned on going to the gym for the 60 min bike ride, but didn't get up early enough. I ran 40 min yesterday and will probably take a rest day tomorrow.

Off to run errands. Hope everyone's having a great Saturday!
Tana

Hi!

Outdoor run with Cardio Coach #3 is done, as is Stretch Max #2. Very nice workout. Feel nice now.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Good morning everyone, or I should say afternoon. I'm off to do SJP right after posting this. I took a couple of days off but I am back again. Seems like in every rotation the second week is always the hardest for me. Thanks for keeping me motivated. Chat with you later. Heidi:)

I got the energy and went for a hour long run. It was a good run and I had more energy then I thought I did. Im dragging now though, the bath after my run didn't really help. Im looking forward to a nice relaxing evening!

Chat with ya tomorrow!
Lori:)

I just finished SJP and man, had to rewind a little bit!!! ;-) It's been a while since I did that one!!! Now off to shower and the library. Enjoy your weekend!:7

Good evening ladies,

Lori glad you had a great night out!!

Shirl I wish I had your energy BM2 upperbody and a TK class, WOW!!

Sandra do you do all of your outdoor runs with cc? Are they good for outdoor runs or are they more treadmill friendly? I don't have a tm if I'm gonna walk or run it has to be outside in the fresh air.

Heidisue glad to see your up and running, and the LO is doing better. Hope you had a great day at the library.

Today I did sjp step, I like the step in that one, I love Kung Fu Fighting what a great song, and then I added Kickbox Xtreme combo 1&2.
I've been very tired today I have no energy and glad the day is over. :-(

Tomorrow I'm aiming for BM2 and then walking 9holes at the golf course. I haven't lifted a club all season so this ought to be a sight for sore eyes. Hopefully it won't be crowded.

Jenn
:p

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Drill Max. That was a great workout...I haven't done the whole workout in a while only premixes...

Have a great night!! Tomorrow is Cardio Fusion..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.