*** Circuit City Monday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Where is everyone? I thought this thread would have been started by now. I didn't look to see what the rotation called for today and I went for a run. Prehaps I will do DM tomorrow. I really need to get some weight work in though and I don't know how much DS will let me do!.

BBL,
Lori:)

Hi Lori, Sandra and all who follow,

I stretched yesterday to help relieve some muscle soreness so I'd be ready for Drill Max today. Drill Max done and I feel great. The divebomber pushups are tough as well as the last set of push ups. I had surgery on my AC joint in my shoulder 1 1/2 years ago and those irritate my shoulder joint a bit. I have come a long way though! :D:D

Have a great day everyone! Did everyone have a nice weekend? Mine was uneventful but enjoyable.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning everyone. I am doing DM today. Sounds like a lot of us are on the same page. Sometimes I don't get a post in till later on, wish I could be a morning exerciser like all of you. Sleeping in till 8 am feels too good (I'm lucky that my little girl doesn't get up till then)!!! Anyway, have a good day. Chat with you later. Heidi

Hi everyone...Busy day today. But, I got LIC done this afternoon..

Off to take the kids to their ball games..

Hi all,

Today ended up being a rest day. I got up this morning at 5:30am, had a bowl of fruit loops made some coffee and fell back asleep. Oops!:-( Woke up it was time to get ready for work.

I will try harder the rest of week. ;-)

Jenn;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.