*** Challengers Saturday May 31st ? ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Is it really the 31 st? Is there 31 days in this month? LOL I dunno! hehe!

Im up early, couldn't sleep. Now I am waiting for everyone else to get their lazy butts out of bed:eek:
Im gonna go for another long run today, I think. I would also like to get a leg workout in but Im not sure when I could fit that in. Prehaps thats what I should be doing now while everyone sleeps? Its almost 8, everyone will soon start moving.
This weeks weigh in went very well. On Mon I was 126.4 and yesterday I was 121.6:) I really watched what I ate and I can really tell a dif around my middle, thats where it all gathers! Blah!

Hope everyone as a good day. I think its time for more coffee:)

Lori:)

Hi to all.

Todays workout was an "Andrea mix n match" Pour hour warmup, plus squats x2. then onto 4ds biceps and tris, some 4ds squat x2 work and finished off with core max #1.

I was trying to do muscle building for the arms. tomorrow I'll do shoulders and back plus I think I'll throw in some buts and guts, I'll see how it goes.

Lori - Morning! congradulations on the weigh in! Thats a big jump down! Well done to you! You should feel chuffed!

Roxie - Thanks for the stop eating tip! I meant to congradulate you, too, you lost 3 lbs? At your last weigh in? NO caffine?? Has your doctor gone totally MAD???;-) LOL I wish you well on THAT one! I could never ever ever give up caffine, life is too short!~ Whats the cutting out of caffine supposed to do?

Amelia - Did you weigh in? or am I a day ahead?

Elaine- Your workouts for the week looking good!

Shirl - I'm tipping you've got a super busy weekend?

Andrea - How are you feeling? I really hope you are starting to get better! :)

Jean - I laughed at the bite the bullet, very funny :)

I had something else to say from yesturdays posts, but I've gone totally blank!

Have a great saturday!

Andrea.:)

Good Morning girls!

Lori-yay on the scale drop!! You go girl!! I too feel all my gain around my middle:+

Andrea-Wow,great workout today...high fives girl! The squats in PH are such a burn. Tommorrow is my WI...cross your fingers! Im hoping for atleast four lbs gone this week(water)there are already three gone:)

Today is a powerwalk and some abb work,and i need to get started on that soon....

Hey to everybody that follows! Were taking the kiddies to a local park to go swimming today. I will be forced to wear my new bathing suit,LOL! The one a got a couple of weeks ago! Its cute,atleast its flattering on my 'problem areas',LOL!

Good Morning,

Well I have one more day of not working out I hope. The kids are suppose to be able to move out tomarrow we will see, everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. If they move out early enough I might get a stretch and walk in. DH is gone again next week so I don't see eating as a problem, I know I have lost another lb. but I didn't get on the scale.

Lori-everyone here just woke up I cleaned house. Good luck getting your leg work in.

Andrea-they think the caffine caused my heart flutters. Good job on the wo did you leave the food alone?

Amelia-have fun at the pool I bet you look good in that new suit.

Plan on laying out an soaking up some rays this afternoon. Have a good day everyone.

Hey Gals:)

Andrea** Good job with the workout today. Quit the mix up:) I love mixing things up:)

Ameila** Hope you are enjoying the day with the kiddies! It still isn't warm enough here to go swimming just yet...soon hopefully!

Roxie** Sounds like you have a relaxing day planned! Im kind of lost today, i don't know what I am doing! LOL

We went for a run early today, did 9 miles again. I dunno though...for some reason that route doesn't seem that long. Sure if I talk about it it does:p but when I do it it doesn't! LOL Then I got some groceries and had a little nap. I was up way to early, work is on my mind. I can't wait for Mon to come so I can talk to my boss and see what happens.

Lori:)

Hi challengers,

Lori: You where up very early. Good luck with your talk on Monday.

Andrea: I like your mish -mosh.

Ameila & Roxie: Sounds like the both of you have a nice day of sun planned. We have been having thounder storms here. No sunny plans today. Mostly laundry. I hope to get some plants in the ground.

No WO for me today. I got home from work really late or should I say early mroning. I will keep a close leash on my eating.

Where has Becca gone?

Hi to Shirl,Jean and AndreaH.

Elaine

Hi ladies!!!

Sorry I have been MIA, things have been crazy around here, DH was off for the holiday weekend, schoot just ended, swim team is getting ready to start..... Life keeps rolling on and I am just along for the ride!

Today I did Tracey's HISM2. I just got it in the mail yesterday and I like her, but she's not quite Cathe. I got a good swetay wo though and I had fun doing it so I can't complain.

Eating has been OK with the exception of pizza and ice cream for dinner last night. With all our May b-days in our family it seems like cake and ice cream are a constant! I am so thankful that May is almost over.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!!

Hi everyone. Don't know if anyone will see this since it's so late. Anyway, I rode my bike to my WW meeting as advertised. Also swam a bit w/ DD this afternoon. Not sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Need to do some abs - maybe 20min on the elliptical (or a run) followed by a CoreMax segment.

Anyway, I'm tired, so I'm heading off to bed. I'll try to check in tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.