*** 12 Week challenge Wed***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Just getting us started! I over slept a little so I am just getting my workout started. I wanted to have 90 mins to workout and now I will be lucky to have 60-70! Wahhhh! :) Im doing HST with some runs mixed in.
I will be back when i get to work!
Lori:)

Morning Lori and those who follow!

Gayle! Well done and congradulations to you :) :) You deserve it and should feel very proud of yourself!
PLus, may I say, you LOOK GOOD! All your hard work pays off for you!

I felt much better today. I got my a** outta the bed and did gymstyles chest and tris followed that up with rythmic Step! What a great little workout that Rythmic Step is. Today was my first time doing it and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I didn't do too badly in the eating zone either.

I ordered MIS today and I'll then have to get S&H, coremax and stretch max. After that, I think my collection is big enough and I shall start adding on to my weights. AND THEN MAYBE, after that, I will get the STS, although I've just read a post over on the STS forum and quite frankly, I think some people are really rude full of their own self importance, and other words which I shall not type. So my back gets up and now I'm like, "I'm not buying it!" (Now before anyone replies: I know that the STS will be good and I know I am chopping off my nose to spite my face. But I can get funny like that. Silly isn't it?) Anyway, I'm just letting you gals know I've got soooooo much else to buy that STS for me, is a fair way off.

Thats it for me, everyone have a great day!

Andrea

Good Morning girls

Im sick today ! It started yesterday evening,scratchy throat and body aches..woke up with it too plus a bit of a cough. No fever yet...remember my dh was out last week for three days with the flu!

I SO want to go to bed right now but i have to take dd to school! Im not sure on the workout today,its suppose to be gs legs-i can't imagine doing anything right now!
bbl

Good morning everyone -

Amelia - I sure hope you feel better soon. Get some sleep and drink some o.j. :9

I slept in a bit, but it sure felt good. I have two classes tonight to teach. I'm excited for them both. I'm trying to come up with some new toning exercises for them. The class consists of mostly ladies in there 50's so I'm a little limited. Any suggestions?

Talk to you later.
Marcia.

Good morning Girls :) :) :) :)

Today is a 3mile run. What will I do without going like 5 or higher? LOL :) Perhaps I'll add more leg work. I'm being *good* and following the plan. I'm sure there is a reason why I'm only doing 3 today, and tomorrow. Friday is scheduled 7 miles with saturday a 3. But looking ahead I have to do 12 on Monday --YIKES! :eek:

I'm also working shoulders today. And abs on the machines at the gym.

We didn't get as much snow as predicted. It's funny sometimes they announce all these warnings and other times they say nothing and we get hit. Who knows-- I don't think I would make is as a weather person :)

Amelia: Sorry you don't feel well. *Knock* on wood I've been pretty healthy this year. Drinks lots of liquids and rest girl.

iDream: I'm not sure what post you are talking about. I like to stay away from *heated* discussions.

Lori: I'm sure you are off running 20 miles and doing some kind of killer weight workout :) You are a machine hon. Has your sister's feet touched the ground yet?

Gayle: I saw the post on the open discussion about your honorable mention. That's so terrific girl. You must be proud :)

marcia: You posted same time as I. Morning girl :) You train people? That's so cool. How many classes?

Ok I need a refill. I shall return before or after workout.

Hi Kath - I am a step instructor (not officially certified YET ;-) ) for about 10 years. I teach two classes on Monday and Wednesday and one on Tuesday morning. My goal by the end of the summer is to be well on my way to becoming a personal traininer and certified in different group instructions, too.

Marcia.

Morning Kath,Marcia! Im just popping to to say congrats agian to Gayle for being the winner of the fall BFL contest(just read the post in OD)!

Kath-Have a great day,and yes mam,I will drink my h20 and rest(but the resting part may be impossible with my two yr old running around)

Marcia-You GO GIRL...I hope you achieve your goal...i KNOW you will!

ok,im signing out for right now,bbl

Good morning ladies. Today is SUPER busy for me today, so I have to be SUPER quick now, and I may not be online too much today.

First, this morning's workout was Leaner Legs. LOVE THAT workout! Used a 55# barbell and 16.25# DBs. I have 4-7 easy miles to log today, and I'll be doing that after school and after our orthodontist appointment, while the kids are in Religion Class. SEE??? BUSY TODAY! HA!

Second, and MORE importantly, THANK YOU for your kind words, buys!
The new BFL contests were announced yesterday too! I'm trying to decide if I want to do their 12 or 26 weeker! HMMMMMMMMMMMM>

Sorry to be so quick. Today is just PACKED with stuff.

Gayle

Good Morning,

I'm running late this morning. We lost power in the middle of the night due to a storm. The kids woke up and wanted to sleep in our room. It took me a while to get back to sleep. My workout was a weight circuit. My eating has improved since I started this challenge and I'm happy about that!

Lori, I'm sure you were still able to get a good workout in!

Andrea, Great job w/ RS and GS C&T

Amelia, I hope you're feeling better.

Kath, Have fun with your workout. What program are you following?

Marcia, Great goals and I'm sure you'll accomplish them.

Gayle, Again, congratulations!

Have a great day everyone! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Everyone,

Quick post then off to work. On tap for tonite LIC lower body circut never done this one.

Brkfst-cereal, toast and grapefruit
AM snack-yogurt and banana
Lunch-rotiss chicken and fettucine and salad
Pm snack- cheese, crackers, nuts and apple
Supper- turkey sloppy joes

Have a good day everyone.

Hey Girls!

Just getting a few mins to myself:)
I managed to get 3.5 miles in and 4 seg of HSC. I was thinking that if I had the energy tonight I could work legs and another 25 mins run but I think DH plans on hanging out...and that means hes gonna say "didn't work already workout today" LOL And I don't want to go there! Plus, like I said...not sure Im gonna have that much energy cause I still haven't caught up on all the sleep I lost this weekend.

Andrea** I didn't read the topic but I get annoyed when people whine about new workouts that aren't catered to them. Geez, if Cathe had to make a certain workout for every person here...no one would be pleased! We buy it cause we want it...if its not what someone is looking for...don't buy it, why whine about it,right? LOL I don't spend to much time on the OD forum anymore. To many cat fights}(

Gayle** Yes, you do have a busy day! Enjoy your run today!

Marcia** I have no tips for you but if it were my mother you were teaching she wouldn't be able to do anything real complicated! hehe

Ameila** Hope you feel better soon!

Kath** You will need to rest before that 12 miler thats forsure. Ive never followed a specfic program. Ive jsut ran till I ran out of energy! LOL When you have ran longer and had to push yourself, have you ever had a bad belly? I use to get really bad bellys and thats when I knew I over did it.

Shirl** Glad to hear your eating as improved! I need to check in with you gals over at the clean and tidy as well!

Roxie** Enjoy your workout tonight!

Lori - Funny that your "shorter" workout is what I consider a "longer" workout! :)

Andrea - I know that Chris from SNM sometimes rubs people the wrong way but I met him on the 2005 Roadtrip and he really is a nice guy. (I'm guessing he's the rude one you're talking about since I don't know who else would make you decide not to order STS.)

Amelia - Take it easy today. Hope you're feeling better soon. The flu season is terrible this year! Seems like everyone is getting sick.

Marcia - How about band work for toning? I have Amy Bento's 10 min. Solution workout and it has some good exercises with the Dyna band. It's great for all levels because you can make it as hard or as easy as you want.

Kath - Enjoy your lighter run days before that 12 miler.

Gayle - Congrats on your Body for Life win! You should be very proud of your achievement.

Hi Shirl and Roxie!

Slept in this morning and it felt great! Hair appointment tonight so it will be a rest day for me. I don't schedule rest days - just take them as needed.

Sue

Good Evening Challengers!

Today ended up being a rest day,I still have a scratchy throat but the body aches are gone!!

If I feel better tommorrows workout will be step blast and maybe gs legs! I was suppose to do gs legs today-I may just add it on to fridays workout,gs chest and triceps!

Hey to everyboday! bb in the morning!:)

Hey Everyone,

I know it's late and everyone is done for the nite, just wanted to report I did LIC lower body circut and Iam all hot a sweaty must've been a good one. Tomarrow is KM for the first time plan on doing a timesaver section.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.