*** 12 Week Challenge March 4th***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Is it really March 4th? I never know what the date is until I have to start a thread....LOL

Anyway...GOOD MORNING!
I had a good nights sleep last night so I am feeling top knotch! Todays workout will be GS UB and BM2 cardio. Thats the plan anyway...hopefully I will fit it all in.
Yesterdays eating was perfect! I did have a small brownie after supper but that was it. I didn't go to the cupboards once after supper.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

LOL at you lori

hey girls,todays workout is imax2 as much as possible! I despertely need a sweat fest;-)

I hope everybody has a great day!
bbl

GOOD MORNING, FINE YOUNG LAIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK! Workout is DONE and I could literally ring the sweat out of my clothes! LOL I did iTread 9. It’s in 4 phases, and each one has a long sprint/interval. This workout is “all about the mileage”, according to Grace. She shoots to get the walkers to 4 miles, joggers to 6 and runners to 7! Which is right where I wanted to be! There are 3 small hills of 2% throughout the workout, and there is one last 1-minute long hill of 3% at the end, but other than that it’s a flat workout. I LOVED IT! I came in JUST under 7, at 6.8, so I sprinted it out till I hit 7! Then I did 4DS Legs! Ah shucks! I ran out of time for Core! HA! But I’ll tack it on to tomorrow’s workout! I liked the Legs portion. Different. I have to increase the weights from what Cathe uses to really feel like I’m getting an ‘awesome’ workout, but this was a GOOD workout to tack on a run day without totally killing my legs!

Right now, I’m enjoying EFL Fortified French Toast for FREE DAY, BABY! YUMMY!

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got “the call” last night, letting me know that at tonight’s PTA meeting, they will be nominating ME for PTA President. I, of course, accepted that, but I will formally be doing that at tonight’s meeting! Now, unless somebody else steps up and opposes me and nominates themselves, then I’m IT! (we are expecting 1 lady to do so, but we’ll see).

OK…I better stop chatting and get the kids ready for the bus!

BBL

Gayle

Good morning Everyone,

Tonites workout is LIC cardio timesaver blast premix. I did Low impact step cardio and wt premix last night it's amazing what happens when you do a dvd a different way that was tough.

Brkfst-cereal toast and grapfruit
Am snack-yogurt and banana
Lunch-cheesy baked potatoe soup
PM snack-cheese crackers and grapes
Supper-ravioli with sauce
PM-protein shake

Gayle-congrats on being PTA president
Lori-Hope you get your workout in
Amelia-have fun with your sweatfest.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning Girls :) :)

Workout complete. 20minutes each machine= 60 minutes total time for cardio . I won't list inclines/levels etc. I have it logged in my book where it needs to be :) I also killed my abs on the machines at the gym. And I worked to failure my biceps. *Flex Flex* I did GS biceps and PUB along with a few things at the gym. My legs feel real good from yesterday's long 12mile run. I may later do some leg stuff. I have some *free* time I may take advantage of it. By free time I mean-- I'm not being pulled in 10 different directions.

Have a great Tuesday.
I shall return maybe when I'm inhaling my big a$$ salad at lunch. YUM YUM :9

Good morning everyone. Did BM2 step combos & abs this morning. Wanted to do the UB segments, but didn't have time. I'm usually pretty good about getting UB in during a week so I felt the abs were more important (have I mentioned I HATE abs?). Looking forward to LIS and more abs tomorrow!

I think DH has the flu (so does a Dr. friend of mine). He's got 101+ temperature that came on real suddenly. He's also got chest congestion & other yuck. I hate when he's sick - he whines worse than the kids. I just hope they don't get it. DS is in the middle of their standardized testing and can't afford to miss school right now.

Gayle, congrats on the PTA nomination! Go get 'em!

Sorry to be so short - need to get to work since I didn't accomplish much yesterday. Will try to cbl - have a great day!

Good afternoon all!

After day 3 of the Body Blast Rotation, I am convinced that Cathe is trying to kill me. I am sore, sore, sore. Today was a light day, PP, but I still had DOMS from SJP on Sunday and my arms are sore from KPC yesterday. She is an evil little women. My DS (10) says that she should do an Inigo Montoya (Princess Bride) interpretation as the introduction to the wo's. "Hello, my name is Cathe Friedrich, you killed my father, prepare to die..."}(

Last night I posted a yummy delicious recipe, if you missed it you have got to check it out! Thai Beef Stir Fry.:9

Lori, ahhhh, a good night's sleep...what's that like? I'm glad you are all rested up and ready to WO.

Amelia, I hope your sweatfest went well for you.:7

Gayle, congrats on being (almost) PTA president. You seem like a very organized person, I bet you'll be perfect for the job. :)

Roxie, I hope LIC went well for you, that is one of my faves!

Kath, how long do you workout? You seem to do A LOT every day. :::::bows down to the Great Kath:::::

Andrea, UGH about DH and the flu. ::::::sprays Lysol at Andrea and kiddos:::::: Men are definitely worse than the kids when they are sick. It's painful. WTG on BM2 + abs. I am the opposite, I would rather work abs than UB any day of the week.

I hope that you all have a fabulous day! I need to get the blender rolling for my protein shake.

BBL!

Becca - I saw your recipe last night and printed it out. Don't know how soon I'll try it. Our weeknights haven't allowed much cooking time lately - it's grab 'n go.

Hi to everyone else!

Did Musclemax Upper Body premix 41 min. this morning and added on 100 crunches and 100 walking lunges on my own.

Have a great Tuesday.

Sue

Becca, I was ROFL @ your Princess Bride reference. That's one of my all-time favorite movies. I remember feeling just like you are when I was doing my first Cathe rotation. The good news is that you will be noticeably stronger @ the end of the rotation. I saw the recipe, will copy it to my recipes folder @ home - it looks yummy!

Ooooh Sue! Walking lunges - you're my hero. That's another I don't like but will choose those over abs anytime LOL. Maybe that's why I have that pooch...well one of the reasons anyway...

OK, gotta scoot! BBL.

Sounds like there are some pretty good workouts going on here today.

I just finished GS UB, abs and a 4 mile run in 37 mins. I tell ya, that run wasn't easy! I did the same as yesterday but I didn't have the breathers that DM gave me...so I had to keep on truck'in. It was harder then a long run and I feel like I burned a ton more cals!

Ameila** Good job with Imax!

Gayle** I downloaded a workout and still haven't had a chance to do it. Enjoy your free day!

Becca** I don't think Cathe is trying to kill you! hehe!

Andrea** I have BM2 on tabs for tomorrow, scrammbled eggs I think!

Kath** My legs don't normally hurt unless I have done a run outside, after running inside all winter or a leg workout. Are your knees causing you any grief yet? That usually happens with time...unfortunalty!

Sue** good job with the workout! I love MM!

Roxie** I really have to get that workout back! I loaned it to a friend and she still has it. I know its not as hard as some of the others but it is a good workout.

Happy to report that my little boy has 3 teeth through and I can see one more comming...all jaw teeth! Yowza! Im surprised he wasnt' up last night!I knew they were soon gonna start comming b/c he hasn't had any new ones since before christmas, now they are all comming the one time! Poor babY!;(

Lori:)

Afternoon Girls :)

Have some time for personals. So thought I would get to it :)

Gayle: Great workout as always. Congrats on the PTA thing. I know in some schools it can be a thankless job. Good luck with it :)

Roxie: Great workout

Andrea: Men are so bad being sick. It's the worse. I hope he gets better soon and you don't come down with it.

Becca: I don't think Im any crazier with my workouts than anyone else }( }( I know alot of us put some pretty long runs in and sweaty weight stuff. Perhaps it appears like I'm doing an all day thing-- I know I'm not that crazy :+ I usually spend no more than an hour and half at the gym. It's never more than that unless I'm logging a long run on the track. Im so looking fwd to warmer temps so I can take my runs outside. I do run small amounts on the treadmill. There's no way i could do 12miles on one. But that's just me :) Im lucky that I have my mornings free and I go right off to the gym. If I was not able to do that --my workout would be put to the back burner.

Your recipe sounds good. I'm not a beef fan but maybe I can make for the family or get togethers.

Sue: Excellent job on the crunches and lunges. Wow you can do those at the same time??? *BLonde head tilt* :+ :+ :+

Lori: Excellent job on the 4miler. My legs don't bother me alot. MY knee may be tender after a run and thats a sure sign I need new sneakers. I run out --buy a new pair and my next run is fine :) Go figure. I guess this is where listening to your body comes into play :) Poor DS and his teeth. Don't ya wish they could just tell you why they are not sleeping or seem a bit crabby. You sound like an excellent mom :)

Well I think I hit everyone.

I'm off to check out some recipes from my new Muscle Chow book. I need more protein sources. I think I'm growin chicken feathers :)

Lori, the good thing about a batch of teeth coming all at once is that they're DONE for awhile. I hated where we would get one a week for a month...no sleep for mama!:)

Good Evening Everyone,

I have a question for all of you. I need a good pair of aerobic shoes and I have tried New Balance, but they make the ball of my foot go numb I tried the wide width as well as the regular and I have loosened the laces as much as I can, I even tried on a pair of Rykas an they did the same thing, what do you recommend?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.