*** 12 week Challenge Jan 22nd***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just a quick checkin before my workout!:) Gonna do a circuit workout using the TM. I haven't looked at my dvds yet but I am thinking either DM or HSC..something like that:) I should be able to get 4-5 miles in depending on when I start...which needs to be soon!

BTW...Im on the "I hate the scale bandwagon!" to. I don't want to give it up b/c it keeps me on track but its showing a 3 lbs gain!:eek: I guess Im holding on to a bit of water and TTOM! Oh well.....

Lori:)

What time do you get outta bed??

I'm watching the tennis and its 9.00 p.m. in Aust. I'm thinking I should start to unwind, but at the minute I'm yelling at Justine Hennan. Why am I yelling at a T.V? Have a great day you lot and I'll check in with posts in the my morning.

Andrea

Good morning everyone:

First, thank you all for your thoughts regarding my friend and co-worker. I don't think the reality has set in, tonight is the visitation so I'm sure things will begin to feel real once I see her and realize that she's just not at a meeting or something. ;(

I'm going to finish up here and head to the fitness center to teach my step interval class. I'm pretty psyched - I found some music that I thought was lost and ones that I love so it'll be a lot of fun.

Take care everyone - I'll be back later.
Marcia.

Marcia-We almost weigh the same and going for the same amount(my minnie goal is 170,but I really want to get downt to 140;-)) Have fun with your step class!

Lori-Good Morning,I almost did drill max today as well...still decideing actually

Andrea-LOL at you asking yourself 'why am i yelling at the tv'. I YELL like a mad women during Baseball season!

todays workout is Imax2-intervals 1-5. It really kicks my but and so fun! I also did this workout last week too.Im just trying to stick to the HIIT program as close as possible. I get my treadmill this weekend :7 (hopefully this weekend)then I will do walking and jogging intervals!

OK,bbl

Morning Girls :)

((Hugs)) again Marcia. It's never easy losing a friend/loved one. That's great you are sticking to your schedule of things. Keeping busy sometimes help.

This morning I think I'll head to the gym. MIL has her surgery this morning but her other son will be taking her up and she insisted on not having us all sit there while she waits to go in. So...

I'll do my 20mins bike -moderate rate.
20mins Treadmill -incline at 5% speed up to 7mph and increasing incline to get that butt burn.
20mins Trainer -resistance set at 7 or higher.

So much for my rest day huh? I'm thinking though once MIL returns home (think it's Thursday) I may insert my rest day there--to help her out at home.

I'll do abs from cathe. Not sure which one yet. I'm starting to see my abs --YAY. Well today I think I do :) who knows about tomorrow :)

Lori: I'm sharing your feelings with the scale. It's a love hate kinda thing. It is a good tool to keep ya on track but it can be frustrating certains times of the month/week.Are you enjoying your new Treadmill?

Morning Amelia--we were posting same time :) Have a great day hon.

Ok I'm off to flip flop loads of laundry--load some new music on my player and of course grab that refill of coffee :)

Have a terrific Tuesday.

Good morning to everybody!!! I’m late today! SORRY! I didn’t make it back online yesterday for a few reasons, one of them being that the kids kept me busy most of the day. BUT……….

I have a confession to make. Yesterday, I (figuratively speaking here) stumbled, fell and the wagon ran over me with all of you riding on it! LOL Yesterday I ate, and ate, and ate. I was fine till about 2pm, when my friend had my kids at her house so I ran errands. At the mall, I found myself buying a pretzel (those ones dipped in butter) with icing. It was all downhill from there. My parents and I took the kids to Applebee’s for dinner. Cheeseburger and fries; not to mention dessert. I won’t bore you with the REST of the evening, but it’s enough to say that yesterday is going to HAVE to be this week’s Free Day. I woke up feeling icky, and yucky, and LATE! But I forced myself to the basement, where I got in my workout.

Workout was 6 miles, using iTread set 1. I haven’t done this one in a long time, and it was FUN!

SO…………..today I wrote down in my journal about yesterday’s stumble. I set some goals for today, and now I have to pick myself up by my boot straps and MOVE FORWARD!

I still have to go back and read yesterday’s posts. I hope I didn’t miss anything big!

Marcia-apparently I missed something ‘big’ on your end, though. I’m sorry about your friend. HUGS, lady!

Amelia-I’m psyched for your new TM!!! Can I enable you to check out the iTread workouts? LOL They have some really good stuff, including INTERVAL WORK!

I'm sporting some awesome DOMS from Sunday's Power Yoga (still) and yesterday's PUB! Feels good, in a sick sort of way! HA!

OK…after the kids got on the bus, I quick put in a batch of Turkey Black Bean Chili in the crockpot, so that will be ready for dinner (and the next 5 days)! Smells YUMMY!

BBL

Gayle

Gayle - Way to pick yourself up and move forward. You can do it! Getting a workout in today already is a great start. We all have those days and now that you've confessed you are ready to put it in the past. ;-)

Amelia - Great, the same goals - we can keep an eye on each other. ;-) }(

I had a great step interval class. I was sweating like a pig :7

I've had an english muffin with peanut butter and SF jam before my class and a banana afterwards, but I'm still hungry....HELP...now what?

Marcia.

Good Morning Everyone

Quick post then off to work. Today I will do Timesaver Blast #2 hope it goes better than the first one. I watched again last nite so hopefully that will help. Check in more later.

Good Morning! Again:)

Andrea** There must be like a 12 hour time dif? It was around 6 when I posted.

Marcia** Have a good workout!

Kath** I am enjoying my new TM but it is making a weird nose thats driving me nuts! Its almost as if my feet are splashing in water? I know that sounds weird and DH laughed at me but unless the incline is high then it makes that weird nose. We are going to have to take some time out of our day to look at it and get in lubed up. He already adjusted the belt but that didn't work. Enjoy your workout, I know what you mean about the butt burn, I had one today:) And the scale...thats a whole dif topic. After I had DS my goal of course was my prepreg weight (128-130) then if I were on a roll , I was gonna try to get to 125. After I stoped bf'ing the weight kept falling off and I settled into 116-118..so I don't know why I get moody when the scale goes a tiny bit above 120, I exceeded my weightloss goal, why do I expect so much? Im sure its just water weight!

Gayle** Sorry to hear of your accident yesterday! LOL Thats what happened to me on Sat night! I went to a cabin and ate all kinds of junk. Cheesies, candy,cookies...you name it! And its hard to get back on track even though I never ate like that on a regular basis...why is the chain so hard to break when its something your not use to doing anyway? And that is why the scale is up....not to mention that stupid cake I made on Fri...I probably ate half of it before I threw it in the garbage! But today will be better day! Good workout though..that took care of the burger!;)

My workout ended up being 5 seg of DM (no cardio) and a 4 mile run. I ran 1 mile 3x's and .5 of a mile 2 x's, then I got off and did a seg of weights. A good workout and I felt the burn in those weights and pushups:) I love pushups!

Todays meals should look like this:

M#1-Protein pancakes/strawberries (already done)
M#2-Pita pizza
M#3-BFL bar
M#4-Small peice of shepperds pie/mutligrain bread/big green salad.

Hopefully I will stick to this plan!

Marcia** What time is it there? Maybe you need some protein? I had my pancakes about 1.5 hours ago and Im still good. Another hour before lunch and I should be fine! Have you had much water?

Hey guys.

Thanks, for the encouraging words about yesterday. Yesterday's
binge was a HUGE stumbling block for me. It was my first all-out binge since I started Oct 1st, and it scared me, to be quite honest.
Usually, I hibernate, crawl inside myself and leave the boards for several days until something finally gets me back out here. BUT NOT THIS TIME! Last night I gave myself a pep talk before putting my head on my pillow. I actually SPOKE TO MYSELF OUT LOUD! LOL I put a stop to it right then and there. BACK ON TRACK FOR ME! Nip it in the bud and move on!

(also, if you can't already tell, I'm a closet binge eater, which I seemed to have control over for quite some time now, so yesterday really freaked me out. BUT TODAY IS A NEW DAY and I thought that my coming OUT of that secret closet, today can and WILL be Day 1 back-at-it!)

(ok, that was another pep talk to myself, and anybody else if you needed it, lol).

KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle

Good Morning!

Today was LIS w/u, 4ds CST, LIS Core and Stretch. Good workout at 57 min. Got on the scale today (my WI day) and have lost 4 lbs. since start 3 weeks ago. I have maybe 5 more to lose?

Have a great day all! Running late....
Gin:)

Uh-oh --- something in the air! I was ready to blame my food misery yesterday on my upcoming TTOM as many of you reported last week. But now I see several of us are struggling. Maybe it's the winter BLAHS!

To top off my "if it's food and not nailed down, I might just eat it" approach yesterday, I slept in this a.m. No 4:00 workout for me. But I sure do hope to get it in later in as much as Sunday was my slug day. Whatup with this? YUCK!!!!! Ok - sorry to moan. Come on ladies, we can refocus! Hugs to all of us! BBL.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

GAYLE--
You are our #1 Cheerleader here and you cannot leave us!!!! So sorry about your stumble with the clean eating, but it is refreshing to hear that you are human just like the rest of us! What would you say to us? "Just pick yourself back up and start again and get back on track!" Like you said..."Today is a new day"

Gin:)

Lori - it's only 8:25AM here, but I started my day at 4:30. I will get some cottage cheese with SF jam and some walnuts - maybe that will help me get a little farther into the morning.

Thanks, Marcia.

Hi, Everybody-

Things are still right on track here, although I've been fighting some mild stomach thing....I had to leave the class I was taking at the gym yesterday for fear of getting sick! That wasn't fun. I'm hoping today's workout isn't affected. LowMax is up.

Gayle--I think it was you who posted about the Mexican Chicken Soup? I made it yesterday and we all loved it! Thanks!

You all are wonderful and I love reading your posts!

Blessings,

Kelly S.

I only have 30 seconds to type before I head out the door to work/school!

[font color=red font size=+3]LET'S TAKE OUR CONTROL BACK!

WHO IS IN CONTROL OF YOU???

YOU ARE!

We are ALL in this together!
[/font]

Thanks for your positive words of encouragement.

BBL

Gayle

Today is my balance/yoga/core day. I didn't do my workout this morning because DH has a cold and didn't fall asleep until around 2 am. So, tonight I am doing some bosu work from my knee PT, stretch max (which I need so badly, I am so sore) and core max.

Girl Girls Girls --Sounds like a song huh? :)

This is why we are here-- support.

Gayle: We all fall off -- I think what you did was important--

You fell off -- got back up --dusted yourself off. And hopped back on the wagon :) That is key. Perhaps as supportive as you have been to others--- this time around you received support. Kinda nice how that works huh? :)

Gin: CONGRATS to you on the weight loss. :) :) :)

Lori: Funny on the noises the Treadmill is making. I sold my treadmill last year. DH bought me an eliptical--it was nice but nothing like the one my gym has. A friend was interested in one-- so we sold it to the friend and bought a schwinn bike for the family room. I love that thing. It's a great cross trainer--it's so quiet you can watch some tv and not have to have the volume turned way up.

Workout is done. I worked triceps as well to ME and PUB.

Time to hit the shower and run up to the hospital to check on MIL. She had the surgery and is in recovery now. KInda out of it but Ill at least make an appearance and go back laters with DH and DD.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Gayle, the wagon ran over me yesterday too ... twice, I think LOL! About the time I went home for dinner I figured I would just eat what I wanted and get it over with. Typically once I do that I can get back on track with little difficulty.

Of course, my DD is cheering @ a University basketball game tonight so I see a hotdog dinner in my future, but I think it'll be OK. I'm looking forward to seeing her in her little cheerleader outfit (she's 5).

I DID get up and WO today after TRYING to convince myself to stay in bed LOL. PUB up only premix (Gayle I was thinking of you when I was crying my way thru the last set of bicep curls) and I'll get a walk in at lunchtime.

Tomorrow will be some sort of cardio fest. I may try to do the iClimb intervals.

OK, I'd better get going. I'm at work and I suppose I should actually WORK! Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.