****Weight Watchers Saturday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals,:)

Im happy to report that I got 5 full hours of sleep last night before DS woke up.:) He slept from 11:30 to 4:20:) I also uploaded a couple of new pics so that everyone can see how big he is getting.

Im not sure what workout I will do today.My parents are comming in to town so I need to get something done (or atleast almost done) by the time they get here. DH is working today b/c they are short staffed so I don't think we will be doing much today. One guy moved and 2 weeks ago they noticed the oddest things being returned....and not being able to find what was returned and cash missing, so that dude got fired.When he was confronted he admitted to stealing money but he had no clue how much.DH has been digging in at work and so far its $6000:eek: This young guy was a good worker to and a nice kid. He says he will pay it back but can you imagine how long that would take for someone making minimum wages? When DH gets the total amount that he has stolen,he is asking for it all back ASAP and if that doesn't happen they are going to press charges. They have insurance for stealing and the only way your insurance will cover it is if you press charges.Sooooo... you do what you gotta do right?

Anyway, I will be back later!
Lori:)

Edited to say: my weight today was 133.6 so I logged that in on WW's. I lost 3.3 lbs this week and 15.4 lbs in 8 weeks:) Also met WW's 10% goal which was 134.1. If my weight is lower tomorrow morning I may edit it....now I just have to go another 2 weeks with no weight loss:p

Lori-
Happy Happy day to you.... May I borrow YOUR scale- I do believe mine is stuck!;) You just must be so proud! Does DH realize how hard you hae to work to make such progress? Gosh I'm sorry about his work situation... theft is never easy to deal with.

Today will be Yoga Pilates Blend- Ellen Barrett. Will have DH in house most of morning as a small storm is quickly passing thru.

Back with personals later... GREAT Saturday to all & THANK YOU ALL so much again for Birthday wishes here & OD. I treasure you all so much!

Ok- Back again with fresh coffee in hand!

Lori: LOl at DH & too much computer time- I already got the look this morning! I remided him that he's usually out fishing before dawn so "talk to the hand!" I just love CTX UB! That is a great workout and then your afternoon run was a great doubles for the day!

Belinda: Doing RS feeling 100% is no easy task so congrats on finishing it yesterday. Hope you are feeling better today!

Amy: Glad to see you allowed yourself the sleep & w/o rest it wanted & needed! You are working out so much smarter these past weeks - no doubt thats why you are seeing so many gains! ^^5!

Think I caught up with everyone else yesterday.... MARY: I do hope your mom had a restful first night home.

Back this afternoon!

Good Morning, Glories!!!

Lori- I am so sorry that DH is having to deal with that! That's awful that that person felt that he was justified in taking that much money!!! I hope that your DH is able to get it all back!!!

Traci- I hope that you have a good yoga day! Don't be falling asleep in child's pose!!!LOL!

Well, I think that tonight I will be getting back in the groove. CardioKicks is looking like fun! We'll see. We are hoping for some rain, but if not, a run may be in order.

Have a great day!

Today, I did imax2 and am planning on an arm workout after work. I have been losing steadily but slowly. Too embarrased to post how little. But, I'm going in the right direction and my clothes feel better.

Oh Traci, I was waiting to say Happy Birthday on the actual day but was too busy to post yesterday. So Happy belated birthday, I hope it was wonderful. Nice to have a birthday on a Friday.

Amelia, sorry about your blisters. It's such a bummer when you have the energy and gumption to workout but there is something else slowing you down. 2.5 pounds Fantastic!!

Belinda - My son has strep throat as well. I just found out yesterday, why will your daughter be home til Tuesday? I thougth they weren't contagious after 24 hours on medication?? My husbands got it too, I'm with you hoping I don't get it. Ugh!

Mary - I hope everything is going smoothly with your mom. I am sending you good thoughts.

Lori - congrats on the scale! That pregnancy weight is just leaving you so fast! Did you try the cereal for your little one?

Amy - good for you taking a no guilt break! It's really good to listen to your body. I all too often have no choice but to listen and then beat myself up feeling guilty. Hopefully next time I will follow your lead and settle into it okay. I hope the weather treats you right today and you get out for a run.

Happy day my friends!

Heather

Hey Girls,

I have my workout complete for the day, altough I would have loved to get some abs in there...but there is still time for that. I did Imax 3 and when I finished the first interval my parents showed up..but I kept going. I was gonna stop at interval 8 but I thought, "whats 10 more minutes"?

Traci, I love it when we can say 'talk to the hand" to the Dh's:) Atleast you have something else to do while he is out fishing. Sounds like you are having a good weekend.

Amy, I haven't done cardiokicks in ages either! Maybe i will do that one tomorrow. Im not sure how "hurt" DH was with everything that was going on b/c he really didn't think this guy would do that. I think he just started out gradually and before he knew it he was refudning coats that were 3-400 dollars!

Heather,glad to hear your clothes feel better. Thats always a plus.

Alrigh gotta run ,we are going out for lunch
lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Heather the miltary doc. told Alesia to stay home until Monday from work. She goes to school Tuesday. She couldn't talk anymore, but she is getting better. They think she almost developed a lung infection right on top! She is still not feeling 100%. What workout are you doing today?

Traci hope you had a blast yesterday! Enjoy your yoga today!

Amy hope the weather is nice, hope you have a great run in today!

Lori congrats on the scale! You are doing so well!

Mary hope everything went well with your mom! I am also sending you good thoughts.

Amelia take care of those blisters, girl! Congrats on the scale! What are your plans today?

Today is the last day of March rotation:D :D
I will be doing Muscle Endurance after I wake up a pit!
I can't wait what Cathe has in store for us Monday!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Hallo to everyone who follows today:)

Belinda

Lori - I have done the "what's ten more minutes thing" all the way 'til I'm late for work LOL. Imax 3 is a great wo WTG.

Belinda - Today was Imax2 and later I'm planning an arm workout. Probably a Gym Style. Have a good day!
Heather

Hey Gals!

...................:)Happy Birthday Traci:)........................
I didn't get a chance to check back in yesturday! I hope everybody is having a wonderful day today!:)

Today is a rest day(i was planning on resting yesrurday,but after eating "out" breakfast&Lunch decided to walk for an hour)And I bought some special blister bandaids that are working quite well! So hopefully will be able to get back to it tommorrow!

Traci-I hope you had a fantastic B-day,With cake :9 ! Enjoy your Yoga/Pilates blend workout!

Lori-Enjoy your lunch with your parents!Congrats on the Weightloss and the sleep:)!

Amy-I hope you enjoyed your Run or cardiokicks! I walked twice last week because I'd rather be outside when its pretty,eventhough I love doing step(really feel it in my legs)!

Heather-Your right,I'd rather lose a little than stay the same or gain! And Don'tcha love it when the clothes are loser!Congrats on the weightloss(no matter how much it is;) )I measure every month on the sevnth,can't wait this month!

Belinda-Hopefully my new bandaids wont fall off tommorrow will working out,lol! Today I will enjoy a rest! I "fell" off the wagon with my beginner rotation,I blam it on those blister;)! Enjoy your muscle endurance workout!

Well,My DH just made a pot of butter beans,so Hiho,Hiho its off to eat I go:9! Have a great weekend eveybody and will try to check back in tonight!

Amelia
Do you only weigh in once a month? That's a cool idea. How does it work for you? I can get a little scale obsessed and discouraged if it's not significant. If I did it once a month there would be less room for that. Hummmmm...
Heather

Hi girls,
just got done with Muscle Max:D :9 Ab workout is a killer}(
I am so looking forword to a rest day tomorrow / maybe yoga!

Enjoy your weekend! Work hard:D
Belinda

Heather
Hey,I measure once a month(on the seventh) and weigh on every friday! I don't think I could go more than once a week weighing inn,I would go insane:eek:!Well maybe after I lose to where I wanna be then maybe! I do have a friend who weighs inn once a month,and she loves it, I think its like a week after her monthly cycle!So that way she has a whole month to lose that pound or two shes gained(or three:D )!

I know what ya mean,If I don't lose weight everyweek It is a little dicouraging! But MY mind is set to lose this weight,even if it takes me FOREVER!:7

Hi, everyone!
What an adventure it's been. The business split got finalized in the attorneys offices last night at MIDNIGHT. Too many sagas to tell. I go the $$ safely into the bank and just got back from moving our furniture with DH, DS, and one of the employees with me into the new digs. I'm so excited now.

Ended up taking my rest day today, since I didn't get enough sleep to make it out to the run. My first rest day in 10 days, so that's okay.

Wow, everyone is doing so well!!

LoriG, you still continue to amaze me with your weightloss. You are doing so well. Hurray on iMax3!!

Amelia, sounds like things are going well.

Belinda, good workout! Love that Muscle Max. I haven't looked at Cathe's April rotation yet. Will have to check it out.

Heather, yayy, on iMax2 - I'm jealous. Love that one, too :)

Amy, CardioKicks does sound fun. Hope you have a good day.

Traci, I'm laughing at you and DH about the computer. So glad it's weekend and that you're having a good one.

Well, I'm going through withdrawel with no workout today - but I'm so happy the business situation is settled I could just about scream. This is the first day of the rest of my life, and I couldn't be happier. Life will be good.

Have a wonderful Saturday afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

YEA CHERYL!!! I am so glad that you got your business situation finalized!! NOW can I peak at your new website??????;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.