****It's a Clean and Tidy Kinda Thursday****

Woke up early with Darrin. He sets his alarm about 40 minutes earlier than when he actualy gets up-grrr. Nothing major planned for today, thank goodness. My workout will be 4DS KB and abs. My friend who moved back from Canada is coming by this morning and my brother is coming over tonight:)

From last night:

Clintonya, he is able to work-went back on Tuesday. I do have to help button his pants though!;)

Wendy, awesome workouts and what a day! Your lunch at the zoo is nothing!

Off to get my coffee!

Klaudia, thanks for starting the thread! Glad Darrin is on the mend, and you could be of assistance to him;) Sounds like you have a fun day planned!
Wendy, I agree with Klaudia - holy workouts batman! You are gonna rock that challenge!

I did GS Legs - standing work only - this morning. Hoping for a nice long walk tonight.

Work is really pissing me off right now. My supervisor is trying to "help" me get caught up, which I am grateful for, but I just feel like it is so much more complicated to have someone else try to figure out your work. Why not just give me ample time to do it myself?

Good Morning Girls !!!

I am baking chocolate chip cookies ........still haven't made it to my workout, but I WILL !! I cannot decide what I feel like doing, so I got busy with other things......lol

Dh & I walked about 40minutes last night before dinner and it was so humid, we were both sweating !!!! It felt like the middle of summer !
Today it's back to the mid 70's.....and lot's of sun ! :)

I'll bbl to post what workout I did.

I miss the regular postings from Kate and Angie !!! and where is Dr. Becky these days ???

Hi Everyone!

Back to my regular job trying to figure where to start to get caught up. So glad the nightmare is over. This morning I did a 2.25 mile run followed by PUB (minus the abs - I will get them tomorrow when I do PLB).

Lisa, I can't believe home many houses you have looked at. You should take a break or you will go crazy.
Clintonya, I hope today is less busy.
Wendy, you rocked on the workouts! Great job!
Kate, glad you are enjoying vacation.
Becky, I hear you on the heat and humidity. Our weather is supposed to get better Saturday and I can't wait for change.
Katie, I hear you about the extra help. Sometimes the help takes more time than doing your work yourself.
Klaudia, sorry for the early wakeup. I am not a morning person either and I hate it when DH wakes me up.
Angie, how was dinner with your hubby last night? Do you normally eat together after the girls go to bed?

Okay! Finally I made a decision ! Did Step Heat this morning. Just wanted another short one, because hopefully we'll walk again later on. Still haven't done core, but I'll do it soon !
Just have been doing little jobs that all needed to be done at once ! I toasted wheat germ, grinded flaxseed . Then decided to make another kind of cookie !!!
So finally I am done in the kitchen. I LOVE baking but want to get out of there and outside. It's so pretty out already !!

Gotta do core and get a shower now. :)

Hi!

Kate, yea!!! I am glad you all are having a wonderful time!!! I am counting my days until I get back to Disney, 27 to go!!

Lisa, I am glad you are feeling good, but I’m sorry you are tired! Hope you all can find a house soon!

Wendy, great job getting to the gym twice!!! Did jj enjoy the zoo?

Klaudia, have fun w/your friend & brother! I’m glad he is able to work and have fun w/your assisting him :D

Katie, I understand, that doesn’t help me much either! Hope today goes better for you.

Becky, now you have me wanting choc. chip cookies :D

Colleen, thanks! I hope so for you too, hope you can get caught up quickly! The weather is really nice in the morning for a run!

Hi Anne, Angie, & Nina!

We have 2 a/c units at work, one on each end of the hall. The one on the other end is broken, so it is about 87 degrees down there. The heat is affecting the thermostat on this end, so it keeps the a/c on and it is 65 down here!! I have my heater on but it is still freezing!! But at least it is better than the other side, they are in a sauna!! Will do body max 2 upper body pre-mix this evening. Hope everyone has a good day!

Clintonya

thanks, gals for the kind words about yesterday. i am feeling pretty proud of myself on the workout AND eating front and its been a while since both were in line at the same time!

klaudia, sorry for getting up early =( my DH does that alarm thing too.

becky, what did you bake with wheat germ and flaxseed?

clintonya, what a mess with the ACs at your job! maybe bring a sweater and/or blanket with you so you don't have to pull more electricity with the heater.

colleen, you'll be caught up in no time =)

katie, hopefully work will sort itself out when that new person comes on? i traded away GS legs a few months ago and totally regret it now. argh.

greek yog for bfast with a few strawberries and gotta run to the gym.. bye!!!

hi girls! Another quickie! Just got back from our last time at Disney. Gonna take a quick nap w/ Ju and head to the pool. Thanks for the shoutout Becky! I miss you gals too! And I WANT-NEED me some CC cookies! with ice cream. It is FREAKING hot here! I love it! I want to stay. I oculd easily leave everything in Michigan behind and stay here! Guess I'll start my countdown to our beach vacation in July!:D

Ahhhhhhhh Kate ! So good to hear from you !!!! You sound like me in Florida ! I LOVE it ! It feels much more like home to me than Ohio !
I HEART the heat & humidity, ......and then of course the OCEAN and sand, palm trees and SEAFOOD !!!:D:cool::D:cool:

I love Disney too !!! Yay that you are having a great time !!! Stay & I'll send cookies !;):p

Becky, Arent palm trees awesome???!!! They are so beautiful and insantly put you in a good mood. Pretty much anywhere we go I want to stay forever! LOL! I just get so tired of FD - its nice to be away! And the pool & sunshine are woooooonderful! How bout I come visit you in Ohio w/ my chiclets this summer and we can make cookies together? We all need a C&T retreat so bad!!!!!!

Just made zucchini brownies-send me portion control vibes please!!

I say you all come to MI this summer! We'll go to the cottage on Lake Huron:)

Klaudia, I'M IN! For the brownies AND the lake!

Spent a wonderful couple hours at the pool - it is beyond huge w/ a crazy-long lazy river! I love vacation!
Off to Girodano's for dinner! I need some PC vibes too!

Quick drive by. Is it really 5:45 and I'm just now ready to leave work? Yep, and last night was worse. Crazy busy. No official workout tonight, but I'm going to tap for two hours instead of just one, so I'm counting it.

Will catch up on personals tomorrow. Mwah!

anne

hi ladies! went to body pump this morning then walked around old sac. really beautiful day. clean bfast, lunch out could have been better of course, the food out on the run like that is never exactly how i wold do it. had a grilled chicken sandwich and side salad. headed back to the gym soon for body flow (yoga/pilates class). tomorrow i have my free training session and if im not totally fried i'll go to combat (KB/MMA).

C & T retreat would be FAB... don't know how that work for me though, LOL.

HI KATE!!!!!!! glad you are enjoying vaca...well deserved!

klaudia, zucch brownies sound fab!

becky, i hrt FL too but not the humidity, i prefer to go during the off season =)

hi anne!

Anne, Your recital must be coming soon?!

Wendy, you are doign AWESOME girl!! Keep it up!
And your lunch sounds JUST FINE! You are too hard on yourself!

Yum Brownies !!!! Brownies and Lake sound awesome !!! :) :)
Kate- baking cookies with you and your cookie monsters would be a blast !!! :) :) :)

Had a great day today, and even better.... tomorrow's FRIDAY !!! :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.