****GDMT****TGIF****9/14

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran 3 miles with my friends. They will not go any farther, so I may do more after school. We'll see! Also did Stretch Max1. Cathe played the music from SM1 at the very end of the last RT workout and it just brought tears to my eyes then. Now I love that music!

Deanie--Hope you were able to sleep later today. Did you do the TM Cathe run? If I remember correctly, it was pretty tough. I have not done it. I don't have access to a TM anymore. My gym membership expired last month and I have not renewed it yet.

Marcy--What cardio did you do today? Can't remember if you said. Hope all goes well with your bathtub.

Tracee--Did you get your workout in today? Do I need to call and wake you up?;-)

Have a great day DMT!
Gin:)

Good Morning GMT :)

Today I attempted the cathe treadmill workout. NOT a good workout day for me. I could NOT finish!!! I did 4 min. at 3.8, then 4 min at 4.8, then 4 min at 5.5 then 5 min at 6.5. Then I was supposed to do 10 min at 7.5, but I only did 4 min. at 7.5, one min. at 7.0 and 5 min at 6.5. then I followed the workout and did a cool down for one min at 3.8 then increased the incline to 12 and walked for 10 min (sounds easier than it was) Then I was supposed to decrease the incline to 9 and increase the speed to 4.8, but I only decreased the incline and stayed at 3.8 and after a few min, just cooled down, I was fried and sweaty!!! so I did the incline at 0 and walked at 3.0. I was really dissappointed but I did realize how hard the workout really is. I finished with stretch max #3.

Gin~ Sorry your run was cut short. Maybe you'll get out there later:)

Marcy/Tracee~ HOpe you had a good workout today!

Later~

Deanie

Hello All!

Today was Cardio & Weights for me. I just realized this morning this was the first time I had the whole workout. I always did it from Fit TV. I actually didn't do the abs because I ran out of time but will do them later or tomorrow. This was more fun for me that I thought. I hadn't done it in so long. The choreography was better than I thought. I didn't feel that she had as much chest and back work as there was bis, tris and shoulders.

There was a happy ending as far as my bathtub. They sent over a new person within a half hour and fixed everything in half an hour. I only wish they had sent him over in the first place. The tub does look really nice.

Gin - I love the Stretch Max music! The one part I really love is when you're sitting cross-legged and you take the arm out and back in again. It's just so soothing to me. I might do that tonight too if I get the chance.

Deanie - Do you feel as good a stretch with SM3 and you do with SM1? That sounds like an intense treadmill workout you did.

Tracee - Hope you had a good workout.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.