****Circuit City Saturday****

Good Morning,

It's a good thing I had other plans for today's workout b/c it is pouring outside.(rotation called for a run;I'm not crazy about running on a treadmill, but I do in the winter) I decided on the Leg Blast premix from B&G ~ aka lunge fest! I really enjoy the stretch from B&G. I typically have to change a rotation to fit my teaching schedule. I really enjoy working out at home to DVD's. I occasionally take a class at the gym, but I just love the convenience and quality of my at home workouts! My DD has her first soccer game at noon. I hope it stops raining; she is so excited about the game. She's had her uniform ready since Tuesday! I teach Turbo Kick at a new studio today for the first time. Wish me luck ~ please!
Have a great Saturday everyone! :D:D:D:D

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey Shril and the rest of the gang:)

I feel well rested today. DH got up with DS when he woke and I had a extra 2 1/2 hours of sleep!:) And I needed it! I feel like I will be able to do a nice long run now, without batting a eyelash!:) I was hoping to get some weight work in today as well but lets see how that goes. DS didn't take a afternoon nap yesterday and it was quit the long day. I couldn't get anything done!

Shirl, thats so cute! Little ones first game. They are all so cute when they are that age. I remember when DD was at a gymnastics comp. and she didn't want to go b/c the yr prior to that she didn't win anything. So of course we went and as they were giving out awards she just sat there playing with her friends stuffed bunny cause she didn't think she was gonna win anything. Well! You should have seen the look on her face when they called her name! She was beaming. I think she was about 6-7 then and looing back now I realize how young she was. I think she won 2 2nd place, 1 3rd and a couple of ribbions. Anyway...enjoy your day!

No other pans here today. I need to clean my house, like...REALLY clean but Im not sure if I will get around to that;)

Lori:)

Alright, have my workout done. I did a 75 mins run, 12 kms. It was a good run but I hate my new HRM. Its going to be retired as of today, I think!

Lori:)

Good morning,

Shirl - the Leg Blast premix from BG is my favourite. I did it a few times with pull/chin ups inserted every third exercise, like P90X Legs & Back. It works greeeeat that way. Congrats on doing P90X!! I did it last November-February. Did you know Tony's coming out with some P90X Masters workouts in the near future? Might be time for a second round }(

Lori - I'm sorry your hrm is such a downer. What kind is it? DH just suggested yesterday that I buy a HRM, as I was saying I was going to buy a new watch. I'm thinking a Polar F4 or F11, as they seem popular around here.

Yesterday I did Cardio & Weights. I find steady state running boring, so I ran outdoors with Cardio Coach #6 (Coach Sean). Tough workout, but so much more fun than plodding along at a steady pace. And Stretch Max#1 is done. Time for a shower.

Cheers,
Sandra

Hello,

Yesterday I took a rest day. DS and I went to visit a friend for the day (much more fun!!). They were having a Fall Festival, and we have gone down there for the past 2 yrs for their garage sales and lunch. Son found a Curious George and a Woody the Cowboy (action figures??). :)

Lori - I just turned 35. I still feel 25 (okay, maybe 30)...crazy how time goes by faster and faster as you get older.

Shirl - How was teaching your first Turbo Kick class? I've thought about trying out a class at the Y with that same name.

Okay, I've done enough stalling and should get to my workout. I think I'm going to hop onto the treadmill and do an I-tread.

Happy Saturday!
Tana

Shirl- How was her soccer game? I hope she was able to play. What is Turbo Kick? I absolutely love kickboxing (pretty much any form) and wish I knew how to teach. My sister in law teaches Bodycombat and is in great shape. How did you learn to train for it?

Heidi

singing... <"Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down)...">

I just finished Cardio and Weights. I feel so good. Thanks to you all for keeping me motivated. I have a little bug that I am trying to get rid of, sweat it out I guess you could say! I feel a lot better now though. On with the day! So happy it's Saturday. My DH gets to be at Rock Jam all day for his work, poor baby. So I am going to run some errands and enjoy my day with my sick little girl,:-( I hope she gets better soon. Poor kid!!!

Lori- Awesome job on running for 75 minutes! Is 12K 6-7 miles? I have only been able to accomplish 3 miles but try to do it within 30 minutes. Running has always been hard for me so I am working on it. I woke up this morning and, nope, not pregnant- darn it! I am hoping to be in the next few months but this will give me a little more time to get in shape before!!! How many kids do you have? Are you a SAHM?

Sandra- Do you make those cakes yourself? very talented!!! My Lo just had her 2nd birthday this past week and it took me hours to do her cake and it wasn't as fancy as yours!!! ;-)

Checking in today with Bootcamp...Just got back from my son's baseball game. It was way too hot to sit out there for 2+ hours...

Sounds like everyone is doing well..Check back tomorrow..

I've had such a busy day! Our dryer died so we had to go shopping for a new one! Then I ran to the mall to find a sweater to go with the sundress I bought to wear to the wedding this evening because it's freezing out (literally we're supposed to get frost tonight). Then my BIL and SIL stopped by to drop off dd's birthday present.

But I did join my running partners for a 5 mile run and then did SM.

Shirl- How did the Turbo Kick class go?

Lori- WTG on the run! That would be about 7 miles? Did you get some housecleaning done?

Sandra- I just downloaded some Cardio Coach workouts a few weeks ago because I read so many threads about how great they are. Was going to try one today for the first time but my friends wanted to meet for a run.

Heidi- WTG with staying on track. Isn't C&W fun! ((HUGS)) to your sick little girl. Hope she is better soon.

Kathy- Your son must be feeling better if he's out playing baseball. Send some of that hot weather here. Leaves are falling and we have frost warnings. DS is in hockey practice. Seems like winter is just around the corner. ;(

Got to hurry and get dressed for the wedding reception. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.