**** Watercoolers Wet Friday *********

MommaPew

Cathlete
Morning All

Just starting us off. At work and working on my 1st coffee and finished by donut already.

Stepped on the scale today and I'm down 5lbs (it's stayed there long enough for a couple weeks now so I figure I've really lost it and it's not just a one day thing to trick you). So eating a donut once a week not hurting me.

Okay back for my 2nd cuppa.

Good morning all....Just sitting here waitn for XDH to come and pick up DD for the day...Doesn't that sound like fun...better go take an anxiety pill.

I read yesterday's posts late last night...but I will have to do personals later....Hope everyone is doing well...

Patricia...
WooHoo on the 5 pounds!!!!!! And WTH is that about when one day you are down 5 pounds and then back up the next????? Hope you have a great day....

See you later!!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning,
Today was a circuit premix of about 60 minutes from BM2. I shortened that long step warmup and skipped the stretch to make it around 60 minutes. Felt good and was a fun one. Today will be going by the post office, shopping and housework after work. Plan on tackling some yardwork and helping DH paint the back deck area. Seems like it won't get done very fast unless I help him.

Debra, I'm looking at your Meez right now. Don't you wish you could be waiting for XDH while sitting in a folding chair at the beach? Hope it goes well.

Patricia, awesome job on the 5#! Glad you could lose and still have a donut. Life has to have a balance, huh? I need to get my eating better and start weighing myself again. It's TTOM for me right now so feel a bit bloated, though a lot of the water has already started coming off. What is the lousy mechanism that requires that we have water in our cells for TTOM? Makes no sense to me...

BBL,

Jeanette

I'm having a great morning. After a very long stressful week I have Friday/Sat. off before we leave on our trip. (I dreamed that I forgot it was Friday and went to work) The kids also have today off so I don't have to wake them/take them to school. I'm so glad becasue I think ds is very overtired after a busy week. It's just pouring rain which makes for a nice cozy, lazy morning.

Patricia Congrats on the 5 lbs!
Debra Good luck with XDH today!

I'm going to go back and ready yesterday's posts before doing personals. Kim

Morning Coolers,

Today I did Kenpo+, and that will be it for the day. Tomorrow is my 5K, so that should be fun. :D Very humid this morning, so it was a treat to head to the basement where it was so much cooler. :D It is suppose to be humid tomorrow, so I'm hoping the 80 deg weather they are predicting doesn't start until after the race is over with. :D

Just to let you all know DH got the management job that he applied for. So his job title is Manager of Technical Facilities. He supervises the scheduler, and all the Maintenance crew. He will also be in charge of ordering all the Engineering equipment. This means that my DH will be working 9-5. My DD's are very excited to have their Dad home, but it will be a major change for us girls. We are used to doing our own thing in the evenings. Don't know if DH is willing to watch Hannah Montana for the 100th time. :7

Patricia, WTG on the 5#, and you are right the donut doesn't seem to be effecting you in any way. :9 Hope you have win for your BB game. We managed to avoid some nasty weather yesterday, but apparently it will linger here all weekend. Again this morning we T-Storms. So far DH loves being in charge of our guilde, but at some point it will just be more work than it is fun.

Debra, Hope all goes well with the XDH today. Is the Diva all ready for her recital?

Jeanette, Love the way you make the workout work for you. I also am off and running this evening, my oldest DD wants to get a new swim suit. She is going to a pool party after school on Monday. Apparently you can't have the same suit that you wore last year. :7 I just have to make sure that the suit she chooses is appropriate for a boy/girl party. }( I also have to get some yard work done, I have been working on it slowly. Guess I will just have to picture Harrison as he was in the first movie. :* My DH made a decision on the stalker yesterday. He is going to uninvite him for one year, because DH says he doesn't need this one person hanging around to start criticing what DH is doing.

Sandra, Sorry to hear that your little one still has that fever. Sounds like some type of fever bug is running loose in Canada. Do you have classes for the YMCA this weekend?

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Kim, Glad to see that you are getting your r&r in before you go on vacation. I had a strange dream this morning too. I usually don't dream, or if I do I don't remember the dream. But this one was about Cami, so I think it was more vivid. Just having the thought in my head that she was hurt, made me wake up. She is just fine. :D

Laurie

Back for personals.

Wendy LOL on the college student. Some kids can be so self centered at that age. You handled it very well! I can't believe that you've only been working out since Jan'07, you've come a long way! Isn't it great to do old workouts and see how much you have improved! I previewed the + workouts and they look very hard. Oh my goodness, I'm ready for a challenge though. How's the forearm?

Oh Debra, I just read about the recital tonight ((HUGS)) I am planning on doing a X+ rotation starting on June 16th. I think I will do the lean version. WOW, a three month summer holiday, our kids get 9 weeks off.

Patricia How frustrating to lose a post! Makes you wonder where it goes. So you are fairly new to Cathe workouts? I've been addicted for a few years and have all the workouts.

Jeanette ds quit his paper route a few weeks ago. He had to find his own replacement when he was away and with the summer coming with trips, camp, surgery, it just wasn't worth it. He stuck it out for 9 months and put away quite a bit of money in his back account. I think it was a great life lesson for a 10/11 yr old to learn the value of work/money. Well, the 90 mins was round trip with construction x( Winnipeg is large compared to where you live, we are about 650,000 people. CC#4 is a fun one, glad you enjoyed it. So your allergies are bothering you? I usually have terrible allergies but nothing yet but we're having such a late spring here. Over all the last few years my allergies seem better I know they can come and go.

Teddygirl the hair looks cute!

Laurie Yes, ds had fun at his fit run. It was a 2k run for Grades 4, 5,6. It was fun too watch, there are the kids who train and did great and then those who walk, struggle then try and sprint they have no idea how to pace themselves. Not many parents there as it was during working hours so the few of us there made sure we did lots of cheering for everyone. I did preview the + workouts, they look very hard and I'm excited to start a rotation June 16th if anyone wants to join me ;) Good luck on your race this weekend! Congrat to DH! That will be a big adjustment for all of you!

Sandra How's the little one doing? Are you able to do all the pull up/hanging work on the + workouts, I think I'm going to have to modify somewhat.

Probably back later as just home most of the day. Going to start to pack and organize stuff. I was think Push/Pull for a workout. Kim

Hi Ladies,

I've been an emotional mess. No particular reason. Not happy about it though.

I downloaded CC Press Play. Do you have that one? I had to go to the Choose Living web site to buy it as Coach Sean doesn't sell it on his site anymore. He just links you to where you can buy it. Their downloads aren't set up like his. They don't have the support on their site for the technically challenged. I still haven't figured out how to download it to my ipod!!!!!! After a couple hours of trying, I wanted to cry. I was so pumped up to do it yesterday too.

Kim: X+ Shuush. You can do it!!! It hasn't been that long since you finished the X. If you can do that rotation and not quit, you can do a little +! :) I really credit the X for pushing me to the next level!!! I can remember complaining on the OD about Cathe being too hard and asking for modification help. For me, Tony made getting stronger accessible. I'm hoping STS will do that for Cathe fans who can't seem to break through strength and endurance plateaus, especially the ones who don't click with the X. My right forearm has moments of sharp pain in the wrist. I can activate the pain a little if I press some muscle near my elbow. I'm sure Patty, my massage guru, will be able to locate with her eyes closed today.:D Aren't dreams whacked!!! You did not go to work today even though your body sure wanted to remind you to go! :7 Glad that all the kiddos had fun running and was cheered on by all the parents!!! My kids sometimes look at me funny when I applaud for ds's highschool football team's opponents. Hey, what can I say. A good play is a good play!:) Doesn't mean that I want them to beat my baby!;-)

Laurie: You are a good mommy to Cami. If I had a nightmare about Baby, I'd wake up Phil. }( How many people are doing the 5K run? Best wishes to you!!! If you need me to blow on air, just pump your heels three times.;-) Congrats to your dh!!!! LOL on him being home in the evenings. I'm sure he'll learn how to live amongst all the estrogen.:7 :+ ;)

Jeanette: So, you couldn't wait for me to get BM2 to do with you. I see how you are!:p ;) I don't have CC Vol.7. I hear it's good. I can honestly say I've never heard of Jara. Was it a west coast brand that us east coasters didn't know existed? I'm going to ask my massage therapist about loose joints during PMS. She might be aware of it. You've got a busy day scheduled! Have fun painting!!!

Debra: Oooo! You've got anxiety pills!!! I'm jealous!!!:+ Or, I should say, Phil's jealous!!!:7 Hugs to you for today's events!!! Give Julia a hug and tell her to break a leg!!!! Take pictures. I want to see xdh's face when he meets CBL!}( ;) ;) ;)

Patricia: I'm not tempted by doughnuts. Funny, you'd think I would be considering it's a carb. Enjoy your doughnut!!! Congrats on the 5 pound loss!!! I'd love to lose 5 pounds and still retain my muscles. But, I don't know if I'm willing to work that hard. I'm kinda of glade Cathe didn't go retail. The only reason I found this site was because I wanted to buy more dvds. Not to be snarky. I'm glad I didn't find VF first. I question some of the reviewers posts. Not that a particular workout/rotation didn't work for them... Just that I don't think I would have been figured out what I needed through all the different abilities and raves of workouts that would not have worked for me. Clear as mud?

Sandra: Hope all is centered in your world today!!! Is the toddler feeling less toxic today? Poor thing! Sending her ~~~get well~~~ vibes!!!!

Well ladies, it's back to the grindstone.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

I hope you all could read my previous post with all those darn typos!

3 packages arrived this afternoon. The Chi hot iron, Chi iron guard spray and BM2 is in the house!

Going to preview it after I assign some independent reading.:D Maybe, I'll do a premix tonight after my massage. Hey, anything can happen.

Ballistic Hugs!
Wendy

What a day....all I can say is Shuuuush!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo...we are all still alive...and if I am lucky I will be able to get a workout in on Sunday. DD has recital #2 tomorrow afternoon and we have company coming in from out of town to see her. Should be a fun, yet busy day.

Kisses to you all...Hope everyone is doing well...Too tired to really check in....

Night night...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good evening,
Not much accomplished after work today except some needed shopping. Cat food, litter, sweatshirts for DH, etc. Wally World trip. Had to mail back some sandals that were too big that I'd ordered from Land's End. Guess DH and I will be painting tomorrow. I'd really like to get this project DONE!!! I'll have to crack the whip on DH and myself tomorrow.

Kim, you make the rainy morning seem so cozy. You probably have tons of things to do before leaving for your trip. Hope everything goes well. I was telling someone that many times before a trip, I take the pickup in to the shop for something easy and they tell me something like, "oh, your transmission is going out", or "by the way, your ball joints are worn out". Seems like it always happens right on the eve of a trip. Of course, I hope nothing like this happens to you. I think my allergies have gotten worse each year, though they are nothing at all compared to what others have. Last week, my eyes stayed wet, not sticky, just wet. I'm assuming it was allergy related. I think that's wonderful that your DS had the paper route. So many kids are growing up that have no idea what it is like to earn money and have responsibility. He sounds like a great kid. Winnipeg sure is large!!! Wow, I feel like I'm from the sticks compared to most of you ladies on here. I did enjoy CC#4 and was glad I chose it yesterday. I really enjoy the Cardio Coaches so much better out on the road, rather than on the trainer, plus I stay cooler. Mind you, I probably had 2 cars pass me on the road the whole time I was riding so I don't feel like they are unsafe. I also use a mirror on my sunglasses so am always scanning for cars coming from behind.

Laurie, hoping for drier, cooler conditions for you for your run. Know you will enjoy it. You've trained consistently and all the people around you will keep you motivated. Congrats on your DH's new position!!! Is he excited about it too? I'm sure he will adjust to you and the girls hours just fine. Sounds like he handled the stalker situation just right!! Maybe time away from the guilde will make him appreciate others more. How was the swimsuit shopping? I don't think I even own one anymore. That's how much I go in the water.

Wendy, my friend, hope you are feeling better by now. I have the Choose Life workout, but have never done it. How about when you get it transferred, we will do it on the same day? It would mean a lot to me if I had a bud doing it too. Here's the link to Jafra: http://www.jafra.com/en/home/index.html Not sure if it was a west coast thing at the time or not. Looks international now. I will do BM2 with you when you get it. I enjoyed the premix today. I'm not sure I'd ever done the weight work on it before or not. I'd be interested to hear what your massage therapist says about the loose joints. Dislocations of any joint freak me out big time. I saw a ... I can't even talk about it on here, seriously, freaked me out a long time ago. Won't go into it because it messes with my mind. Next subject.... I know exactly what you mean about VF and all the different levels and opinions. I lurk on there, but don't ever post. There's one girl on there, and she occasionally posts on Cathe too, that is so negative and disrespectful about SNM and Chris. I don't even know why she bothers with any of Cathe's stuff because she's sooooo critical.

Debra, hope you can get some rest. Hope everything went okay with XDH today. How was the doctor's appointment? Have a fun weekend!

Night all,

Jeanette

Good evening!

I haven't been around much these past couple of days. DD's still struggling with her illness, although I think the fever's gone. She's got a nasty cough, seems generally unenergetic, gets upset at the drop of a hat, and won't eat much. Poor thing. Thank you to those who asked about her.

I'm also spending time trying to address what I think might be adrenal fatigue. I've spent a lot of time reading about hypoglycemia and adrenal fatigue, and it's gotten me all tired and confused. So, I'm going to go to bed and figure it out in the morning. I'm not sure where this puts me with my Plus rotation, as strenuous exercise can be one of the causes. Or possibly just impede recovery. I haven't figured this out yet.

Kim - yes, I do all the hanging bar work in the Plus. It's tough, but it's so worth the results! And it's not nearly as dreadful as it used to be.

I've got to go to bed. Talk to you all some more tomorrow.
Sandra

Went and did an easy 8 miler this morning with my training partner and one other coworker. This other coworker has signed up for the Minnesota Marathon in Ocotober but could not finish the 8 miles with us she has a long summer of training ahead of her. (Better her than me but I might do some training runs with her just to keep her company). She's also the one that saw the P90X informercial and plans to buy it to do after her marathon because she likes the results that I got. But today she was complaining about her biceps being sore after working with weights. She told me she used 5 lb for bicep curls and I don't know if she believed me when I told her that I used 15 or 20lbs for curls. I think P90X will be a shock for her. I hope she does get it, I think she would do great with it!

Wendy I sure hope that your feeling better today. Maybe the massage of the BM2 premix picked up your spirits? I don't know how to do the downloads I get DH or ds to do things like that for me. I've never got the PressPlay workout but it gets rave reviews.

Jeanette LOL on the vehicle problems before the trip. Our car which is less than 2 yrs old had the engine light on all week so DH took it in yesterday and they ran a diagnostic and could find anything so just reset the sensor. The engine light came back on as DH drove home :( The mechanics thought it was the sensitivity of the engine sensor and not anything wrong with the engine.

Sandra I sure hope that you and the toddler are feeling better soon! I know I will be doing lots of modifying with the + but I love challenges in fitness so I will stick to it and hopefully see improvements.

Debra I'm glad you survived last night! A second recital? Goodness, I'm always so glad when dd's piano or dance recitals are over, I can't imagine doing it all over again. Yikes, on the phone call. I'm a really early riser so I wouldn't think much about it but I know at work sometimes I wonder how early I can phone patients. I usually wait till after 8:30, I start work at 7:30.

Laurie WTG on the run!! Did it motivate you to sign up for another races??

Off to do some packing! Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.