**** Watercoolers - Busy Sunday ****

MommaPew

Cathlete
Morning Everyone

Up and breakfast eaten and sitting relaxing w/2nd cuppa while watching Coronation St.

Just planning what all needs to be done for the day

Got my pics all ready to transfer on to to disk and found out I need a CD disk not a DVD disk so will go to Future Shop today and get what I need.

Will do a step w/o later today - not sure which one yet.

Jeanette - I had posted pics a few weeks ago. Don't know how to make it permanent in my signature line yet but figure I'll wait for the new website to be up and running as it looks like it'll be easier wiht the Cathemyspace.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=Mommapew

Since I've become a parent I find there are very few pics of me as Mom's generally I think become the photographer!

Have a good day and will BBL.

Hi all...just popping on before I head back to bed! My company is gone, CBL is on his way to work and DD is headed to DC with her dad...I am alone!!!!!!! WooHoo! I think in celebration I will take a much deserved nap!

back later for a chat...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Just popping in to say goodbye we leave in a couple of hours for the airport. Hope everyone has a great week! I'll "see" you next Sunday after my trip and my race! Kim

Hi,
Kim, I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip and come back well rested and ready to blow the competition away on your run!

Am getting ready to load my bike up in the car for the Sunday morning bike ride.

BBL,

Jeanette

Good evening,
Wow, guess it has been a busy Sunday! This thread is a ghost town today. I had a very nice day. Started out with the Sunday morning group bike ride. We had 7 riders this morning. I did 33 miles at an average of 16.9 mph. Nice ride. After that was a surprise 50th birthday party for a girlfriend. It was a Hawaiian theme and everyone had a really good time. Came home and slapped leather (napped on the couch) for a bit. Then mowed the back lawn and started the front but the tire came off the rim. These tires are really old and cracked so I ordered 2 new ones. I also finished putting the seat covers on the 2 front seats, but think they sent me the wrong back seat covers (they are custom). I emailed them and will talk to them tomorrow, hopefully. DH got a lot done on the back porch today too. Now he would like to start a project and lay pavers for a patio area where we can BBQ. I'll make sure he finishes this little project before moving on to another.

Patricia, now I remember seeing your pictures! Cute, cute! The new workout manager software and new website sounds so exciting! Can't wait. I know what you mean about not having very many pictures of ourselves. We're always taking shots of our loved ones.

Debra, how was the nap? Headache gone too? Got any plans this week?

Hi to everyone else.

Will be golfing tomorrow with a girlfriend after work. Looking forward to it.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.