**** No Sweets March 13th *****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girls!:)

Went to see my doctor yesterday and after taking a few pills Im feeling alot better!

Got up early to do a 6 mile run and I am also going to get another workout in this afternoon. Its snowing here so I have nothing else to do:)

Ive also planned my meals for the next 3 days so eating should be o.k!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey...where is everyone!!!!:)

Today is great so far. It is only 12 but the day is partly over:)
So far I have had All bran bites, lf yogurt and a banana. Lunch is gonna be a egg wrap and maybe an orange if I am hungry.

Missy** Right now I am cross stitching a christmas scene. It will probably be christmas before it is done;) I usually do it at work b/c it keeps me occupied. Did you get your workout in yesterday?

Linda** I just take peoples money really:) They pay for their fuel and sometimes there may be catering involved, or if its a medivac then they may need my help in other areas. It is a nice job but alot of downtime which isn't a big deal if the boss isn't around. I try to make myself look busy in the day time but in the night he is never around.

Maggie** Good job with the clean eating! Woo Hoo! Once your past the first day its much easier to keep going.

Teddygirl** Yes....I remember! I knew your name looked familiar but it has been a yr. It didn't take long for DS to grow up!

Catherine** I kind of like shiftwork b\c I get so much time off in the middle of the week.It took DH a little time to adjust though when I went back to work after having a yr off. We are debating having anymore and i think thats why (on his part)

Affirm** Hope you feel better soon!!!!

I will be back later gals! I think DS is getting hungry!

Lori
:)

Morning Ladies!

Lori, good to hear you're feeling better! Wow a run and another workout? Now that's dedication!

My eating yesterday was pretty good if you don't count the two small pieces of candy I had x( but I've forgiven myself for that already - today is a new day! I did 4DS step double cardio premix and abs from Butts and Guts yesterday. Not sure about today's workout yet. DH is coming back from Houston today so we will need to catch up :7

Hope everyone is doing well!
Maggie

Afternoon Ladies,

Back from a day of doctors and grocery shopping. My kids are not doing well.

Anyway, came home from work last night to find an open bag of peanut m&m's on the kitchen counter. Not a small bag but one of the big ones and it was laying open in such a way that you could see those brightly colored pretty little candies. It would have been so easy to just pop one, if not more in my mouth as I passed. But I am happy to say I just kept going didn't touch a one. Might have to kill DH later, but oh well, a girl's got to what a girl's got to do. Eating has been going great for me and I couldn't be happier!

Did cardio coach #3 this morning repeating challenge 2. Lokks everyone is doing great!

Have a great day!

Linda

Hi everybody. Whoa I've been so busy this week it's not even funny. I managed to do a leg workout on Tuesday and kickboxing today. I'm maintaining my weight loss from last week, but I didn't lose any weight this week so far, that's ok, it's hard to lose the last few anyway. I've been doing pretty good with my diet, but that time of the month is near and it's going to be hard to fight cravings. I will definitely try. This week is almost over and Easter is right around the corner. Yippee!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.