**** HATE 11/29 ****

JenL13

Cathlete
Since Michele H-A-T-E-S starting threads I thought I'd get us going by copying my post from last night since I've been MIA and that way Michele is off the hook to start it! ;-)

Hi! Very quick check-in for me, sorry I've been MIA. Been dealing with Chad being stressed & his doc changing times a bunch! So... now it's at 9:45 tomorrow but his friend is taking him & bringing him back b/c he has to go to St. Louis anyway and then I'm taking a half day off tomorrow & all day Friday so I can stay with him tomorrow afternoon/evening and then be there Fri to help out. That will be better anyway since I won't be any help tomorrow but can help him after surgery. So, I'm working until about noon then running downtown to do a few errands then will head to his place when he is back and probably stay there in case he needs anything during the night.

He was here tonight for about 3 hours & he is nervous, making me nervous too so I'm sure I won't sleep much tonight at all & I'm sure he won't either, hopefully we'll both sleep good tomorrow night & be able to sleep in Fri morning. He said he'd call as soon as he is alert enough to make a call. I told him can't wait to pick on him tomorrow when he can't "fight" back, LOL!

Okay, well I've got nothing done the last couple nights and my poor cats have been ignored b/c I've been stressed so now that Chad gave them love I need to play with them some then try to get a little sleep. I'll report back as soon as I can with an update on Chad, I should be able to drop by real quick before heading to his house tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry to be self absorbed but I know you all understand!

G'mornin!! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/sun.gif

ROTFLMAO!!! I was just getting ready to post when I discovered that Jen started the thread. I'm so s l o w ;). And you're absolutely right -- I HATE starting threads :p , so thank you :*

I'm riddled with DOMS from head to toe http://planetsmilies.net/shocked-smiley-9446.gif . That Cathe -- she's so sadistic -- lol!! I did chest and back Tuesday, and legs and core last night and I'm telling you, I can barely move. That plie squat where you pick up the dumbbell is killer, not to mention the leg presses. I actually got kind of nauseated after my workout last night. I couldn't finish the core part as produced so I did my own wimpy core exercises to Cathe's count :p . This workout had a definite cardio effect so I didn't do my walking DVD as planned. Today is shoulders and calves. Good Lord, somebody help me -- LOL!!!

My eating ain't too shabby, either. I did have a teensy little treat yesterday but it was so small that I'm not going to count it :p . I've had eggs in purgatory for breakfast at least 3 times this week. I can't stop eating it -- it's so tasty :eek: :9 . We're going out for dinner tonight and I'll TRY to choose wisely. Tomorrow is the big weigh in and I'm askeered. I keep losing and gaining the same 2 or 3 pounds ;)

I ordered a new little Christmas tree yesterday :D . I have no idea what it's going to cost but I have a feeling it won't be cheap }( . I thought it was better not to ask, and I kind of told the lady to put stuff on it until she thought it looked good :eek: -- LMAO!!! Something happens to me when I walk into this shop and I lose all self control. My DH has never complained so I guess it's alright. Besides, it's his fault we need a new tree in the first place :p :p :p . Anyway, it's a 4' tree with long needles and I found a beautiful metal pot to put it in. I can't tell if it's copper or brass but it has a soft, antique patina. They're going wire it with LOTS of small white lights and berry sprigs -- that's it. It will look kind of natural. I've been collecting antique ornaments but I don't have enough for this tree...yet }( .

I forgot once again to order my Christmas cards. This is the 2nd year in a row ;( . I'm hoping to make it to the stationary store today.

Jen - You and Chad are in my prayers. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you both. Please let us know how the surgery goes as soon as you hear something. :* :*

Dana -
>Where oh where have the haters gone?
>Oh where oh where can they be???
>They're off doing cardio, they're no longer haters
>They've ditched Michele, Jennifer and me.

OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I think your poem lured Jen back into the fold. Now WTH are Augie Doggie, Diane, and Robin!?

Jennifer -
>The guy I used to have a crush on back in the good old days is now a Catholic Priest in San Diego --

Well nothing puts a damper on on your love life like joining the priesthood -- lol!!! Did you have a nice talk with Steve? And what kind of scientist is he? Is he doing some sort of research?

Did you ever do MM last night? How was it?

Okey dokey -- I need to get a move on. I'll BBL to see if anyone's around :) :*

Hi haters.

Jen - you're probably not reading this but just wanted to let you know that I"ll keep Chad in my prayers.

Michele - I did not tell you yesterday but I feel the need to right now - eggs in purgatory sounds absolutely disgusting. Bleck!!! Bleck!!! Bleck!!!! There, I got that off my chest. Feel much better now. :p

You're tree sounds so pretty. Didn't your DH put yours in the closet or something last year? I"m dreading putting ours up this year. Between Gannon & Ralphie, I'm scared. DH ususally brings home a real tree the 2nd week of December.

Jennifer - I couldn't help but laugh when you mentioned that the guy you used to have a crush on is now a priest. How's everything going with you.

Aug - WTH are you???? How rude of you to dis us for work? I mean, come on, I don't know anyone that wouldn't post b/c they had too much work to do. Do you? ;)

Hi Robin ((if you are reading this)).

Have a great day haters! I almost typed "heaters".

>Michele - I did not tell you yesterday but I feel the need to
>right now - eggs in purgatory sounds absolutely disgusting.
>Bleck!!! Bleck!!! Bleck!!!! There, I got that off my chest.
> Feel much better now. :p

ROTFLMAO!!! I will agree that it sounds terrible, but it's soooooooo yummy!! :9

>You're tree sounds so pretty. Didn't your DH put yours in the
>closet or something last year?

No -- he took it OUT of the closet where I had it stashed under a sheet for protection -- LMAO!! He wanted to set it up and surprise me :p . He surprised me alright ;(

>I"m dreading putting ours up
>this year. Between Gannon & Ralphie, I'm scared. DH ususally
>brings home a real tree the 2nd week of December.

Oh yeah, that's why I use tabletop trees, and I wire the lights and ornaments in place so they can't come off (of course, that doesn't help when your DH tries to carry the tree down the steps and smashes it into the wall x( ). My dogs used to eat the ornaments and the cats would try to climb up, knocking everything off in the process. They would knock stuff off and the dogs would eat/destroy it. One year we couldn't even get the d@mn lights on because the cats were right behind us undoing everything we did -- LMAO again! If your dog is a chewer and he likes to get into stuff, you're probably going to have to find a way to barricade your tree when you're not home -- or crate Ralphie.

Alright, I'm signing off for the day. I have way too much to do and I haven't moved from my desk since this morning. I'll BBL if I can :*

Hello Haters.
How is everyone?

Just a couple of updates. I emailed the Catholic Priest to say Hello. I taught his brother how to downhill ski a long time ago plus we have mutual family friends. Plus I sent him a picture of what I look like now. Haven't heard anything.

The other Steve, the Scientist, is a consultant in the Detroit area. He does stuff for major corporations.

MM- Was easy with the weights I used, I need to go heavier.

Jen-How is Chad doing?

2 second update, LOL!

I am home for a second literally to brush my teeth & make sure the cats are okay. Been at Chad's since about 3 & he is doing okay. I feed him... can you believe it? Well, okay... confession time, I stopped by a place called fire & spice & got pulled chicken and some turkey with 2 sides of mashed sweet potatoes-his favorite. Also stopped and got spinach for salad & b/s chicken breasts from a farmers market for the grill, maybe tomorrow evening.

Anyway, staying over at his place to keep an eye on him and fix him b-fast in the morning, it was like pulling teeth at first to get him to accept that I should stay, any other night, no problem if I want to stay but when it's b/c he NEEDS it, different story- but i WON so that is what matters b/c I'd worry all night if not.

BB tomorrow! :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.