**** Clean and Tidy Tuesday****

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning Ladies what's the plans for today?

Mikkia how did you sleep last night?
In Laws for 5 weeks...that's not a visit that's live in boarders.

Trixie I always wanted to go to the Ren Festival. It looks like so much fun.

Morning Steph. What's the plans for today?

No w/o today rest day for me.
b-oatmeal
s- yogurt
l- turkey sandwich on whole wheat
d- bake chicken and veggies
s-?

chat later

Morning to all-
The in laws basically sleep in their RV and spend the rest of it with us. To make matters worse my parents are coming for the weekend too. I am dreading the weekend like a root canal. I will shut up now because there are much worse things that happen in life than me dealing with my houseguests.
Robin-Are you back to your old self yet? I hope so!
Steph-How was LIC? I love that one and need to get it back out.
Trixie-We went to the Ren Festival in Houston last year(I think it was last year!)so much fun. DH had 2 turkey legs.
Kate-What ever the stress you face we are here for a sounding board if you need us. Don't worry too much about eating your way through the stress, I have already bought all of the Ben and Jerry's(and the oreos).
w/o LIC if I can find it or Imax 2
B-blueberries and yogurt
l-grilled chicken salad no dressing
d-jambayla with brown rice instead of white and chicken instead of sausage
Have a clean day!

Hi Robin, Mikkia and all clean ladies to follow!!

Robin, menu's look great!! Enjoy your rest day.
Mikkia, i hear you about the family stuff, i had one of those weekends at the beginning of September and actually left my own home for 45 minutes during dinner, i couldnt take it at all!!
LIC is a great workout, i really like the weight work, my back was bothering me so i wanted something a little less impact than i usually do.

Today, workout will be upper body, total and bar method
So far
B: oatmeal, added vanilla almond protein powder today too, yum!
the rest, TBD
All the best, i have an early meeting so i'm running out!
Steph

Hello Robin Steph & Mikkia -

I miss checking in before the kids get up. Hopefully tomorrow will be more on track.

We have so many curve balls being thrown at us right now. I'm eating clean, but I know I need more veggies/variety.

b - kashi, apple
s - banana, peanuts
l - kashi, grapes

not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

will check in again later.

Thanks for the support!

Hi Robin, Steph, Mikkia & Kate!

Today was really busy so I am posting late.

Kate - sometimes I use shopping therapy when I need a break from the family. If I don't have any money, I just walk around the mall. Sometimes that is enough to relieve my stress.

w/o was Cardio Fusion
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds & skim milk
l: leftover ww spaghetti & veggie meatballs
s: watermelon, edamame
d: kashi sweet and sour chicken w/ sweet potato fries

Has anyone gotten Tosca's new cookbook? Is it any good? I want to look at it, but I haven't had time to go to a bookstore.

Colleen

Colleen - I would so love a shopping trip. Unfortunately I'm way too busy to take one. I have a small addiction to knee socks and I'm waiting for JCrew to put their new ones on sale so I can buy them all up! Do you have a recipe for veggie meatballs or do you buy them? And I'm jealous on your w.melon - can't get any here right now. Kashi frozen dinners are 1/2 off at our grocery store. I like the southwest chicken. Haven't got Tosca's new book.

Mikkia - Recipe for your jambalaya? Will you share? Please?

I'm very frustrated right now. Our last 3 days have been non-stop and so will tomorrow. I really tried to fit in a wo. yesterday but it did not happen. Aiming for Thursday. grrrrrrrrr}( }( }(

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.